Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Choice by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim and Diana stood on the balcony of their bed chambers. Cassim was fondling his second wife. He leaned in closer and kissed her.

A voice that made his heart skip a beat with joy and shock rang out.

"Cassim!"

Cassim and Diana turned to see Carina, Aladdin's mother!

"Carina?!"

"How could you?"

"I thought you were dead! I wasn't planning on falling in love again. It just happened."

Carina ran outside, fighting back tears.

Cassim and Diana looked at each other with dread in their eyes.

They hurried out to the menagerie where Carina was.

"Carina."

"Go away."

Cassim put his hands on her shoulders.

"Don't touch me, you traitor!"

As Carina spoke she whirled around and gave Cassim a strong, back handed slap across the face!

Startled, he tumbled over backwards. Diana rose to his defense. The two women started to argue.

Cassim quickly got in-between them.

"Get out of my sight! Both of you!" Carina roared.

Cassim grabbed Diana's hand, and they ran with Carina close behind. They jumped into the pool.

Carina threw the emerald necklace Cassim had given her years before into the water!

Cassim automatically held Diana to him, keeping his arms around her protectivly.

After Carina walked away Diana got out, and Cassim dived for the necklace.

As he walked back inside with Diana he tried to think of how he was going to fix this.