Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Choice by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Diana finally made the decision for Cassim. She gathered her things and went back home!

Cassim was crushed. He wasn't himself for many days. Carina tried to comfort him, but whenever she touched him he'd wince. Whenever she tried to kiss him he'd pull away!

Finally she went to the sultan and asked him what she should do.

"Act as a friend to Cassim. He must make the first step of love. Let him take the steps. Go no further than him."

Carina did just that. Cassim was surprised but accepted it.

Nearly a month after Diana left Carina went into Cassim's room. He was on his balcony.

She touched his shoulder. He turned to her, pulled her close, and kissed her tenderly.

The first step towards their relationship as husband and wife had been taken!

A few days later Cassim took the next step and fondled with her.

As the days passed Cassim continued to take more steps towards their relationship as husband and wife.

One day Carina went into Cassim's room. He was once again on his balcony. She hugged him.

Cassim pulled her to him, leaned in closer, and kissed her.

It was not the tender or loving kiss she had been expecting! It was a passionate, full tounge action kiss!

It was how he kissed her when he was really passionate about his love for her.

There was only one more step!

Carina sensed that this step would be taken slower than any other step.

A week later Carina went in to say goodnight.

To her surprise the balcony doors were shut and locked, and the curtains were closed. Suddenly the doors behind her shut!

She turned around to see Cassim locking the doors! He turned to her, a deep longing in his dark brown eyes.

His eyes traveled over every inch of her. The longing became greater.

He slowly walked towards her. Carina allowed herself to automatically back up.

Before she knew she had fallen over backwards onto the bed!

Cassim now towered over her, the longing for her blazing in his eyes.

He got in bed and held himself above her, as if he was waiting for her to make the first move.

Carina gently pushed him over so he was laying beside her. She pulled his night attire shirt off, careful not to rip it, and dropped it on the floor.

They got under the blankets and were still for a moment.

Carina now waited for Cassim make his first move.

Cassim slid closer to her, and she allowed him to slip her night attire shirt off.

His eyes became brighter as he stared at her gorgeous face.

Cassim, to avoid any disturbing thoughts caused by seeing her body, blew out the candle so they were in almost complete darkness.