Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin/Scobby Doo Crossover by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
They reached the city the next morning.

They heard a crowd cheering.

"Your friends are in danger!"

"How do you know that?"

"I heard them scream."

"Wow. Your hearing must be really good."

"Almost as good as a dog's."

"Whoa."

"Never mind that. Come on! We've got to help your friends!"

They followed Cassim into an arena. They shouldered their way to the front and saw Shaggy and Scooby running from a scorpionlike monster!

"Oh no!"

Cassim suddenly vaulted into the arena!

"Cassim!"

He ran towards Shaggy and Scooby.

"Shaggy! Scooby!"

They stopped and looked around.

"Huh? Who called us?"

Then they saw Cassim.

"Run!"

They took off running again.

Cassim drew his sword and leaped at the monster. The blade slashed its face.

It pulled back as it screeched in pain, but not before Cassim saw a few sparks.

{What?}

Cassim dove forward and slashed one of its legs. Now he was sure it was a machine!

He nimbly leaped up onto its back and went to its head.

Cassim drove his sword into its head.

Its screech of pain stopped short. Cassim's sword had cut through its circuts.

The next moment the machine exploded!

"No!" Carina cried.

When the smoke cleared the machine was in pieces, but there was no sign on Cassim!

Carina, Fredy, and Daphnie went into the arena over to Shaggy and Scooby.

"Like, who was that guy? What was he doing?"

"He saved us yesterday, Shaggy. He just saved you guys. He helped us find you."

"Oh."

Suddenly they heard the sound of metal creaking!

They looked at the pieces of the machine. The largest one moved, and Cassim stood up!

"Cassim!"

He had just taken only a few steps away from the machine when he was bowled over by Carina!

"Oof!"

She kissed him passionately.

"Aw." said Scooby, Daphnie, and Fredy.

"Like, yuck!"

"Shaggy!"

"Don't worry about it, guys. We get that from Iago all the time. We're used to it."