Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Another Arabian Night by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A lone figure dressed in Aladdin's clothes and wearing a cape with a hood and veil stood atop Carpet.

Jafar and Sa'luk stared at him, not sure what to think.

"Whoever he is he must be killed!"

The two villians attacked!

The man flipped over them and kicked them.

They fell forward but got up quickly.

The man drew his sword.

Sa'luk charged and slashed at him with his blades.

The man leaped up in the air and knocked Sa'luk down.

Jafar sought to blast him with magic.

The man dodged the magic.

Sa'luk attacked again, without warning.

His blades slashed across the man's chest!

The man fell back from the blow, but not before Sa'luk saw black where he had slashed!

{What?}

He grabbed the man and pulled the hood and veil down.

"Cassim!"

Moving quicker than a striking cobra, Cassim dug his elbows into Sa'luk's stomach and was free.

He jumped away from the villians and ripped Aladdin's clothes off to reveal his clothes underneath.

After a hard fight Cassim was over powered by the two villians and thrown in the dungeon with the gang, along with Carpet.

"Dad!"

"Cassim!"

Cassim was told that there was a magical electric barrier that kept them from getting out of the cell.