Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Azarra's Love Spell by Azarra
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
One day, Aladdin was walking through the palace when Jasmine came running towards him with a worried look.
" THERE'S A GIRL TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE HERS AND THAT I CAN NEVER GO NEAR YOU EVER AGAIN! " She said, with a look of horror upon her face.
" Oh, that's just my new girlfriend, Azarra. She's moving in now, and i'm letting YOU go. Sorry, hun. It wasn't meant to be. " Said Aladdin.
" ALADDIN! HOW COULD YOU?!? " Shouted Jasmine, with large tears rolling down her face.
" Just leave, NOW! " Answered aladdin, with his arms crossed.
" FINE! " Jasmine screeched, before running to the palace exit.
Later that day...
" Aladdin, you're just too hot to hang around with anyone who treats you even a tad less then the way I treat you. I'm going to adress you as King Aladdin! " Said Azarra.
" Yes, I agree with you. A hot man like me deserves more then Jasmine! I don't know WHAT I saw in her! " Answered Aladdin.
Yeah, I know... Aladdin would NEVER act like that. But he was under Azarra's spell. Azarra is a witch, and she had put a spell on Aladdin while he was sleeping the night before. So when Jasmine mentioned that Azarra told her to stay away from Aladdin, he agreed thanks to the spell. Abu, however, had seen the young witch perform her spell while Aladdin was sleeping. Abu never sleeps solid, and her soft footsteps instantly woke him up. He made no noise, and he watched as the witch chanted some strange words, made a gesture with a wand and quietly crept out of the room. When Aladdin behaved like a fool the next morning, Abu deducted that it was a love spell.
So that very night he sneaked out of the palace in search of Jasmine, accompanied by Diego.
" What's in it for me? " Screeched Diego.
Abu thought hard, then he threw a very valuable jewl he had found to Diego.
" OK, I GUESS I can TRY to... you know, kind of help the princess. " He answered.
They found Jasmine sobbing in an Ally.
" Princess! Lover boy is under a spell! Azarra is an evil witch, and she had cast a love spell on the boy last night! Abu saw the whole thing. "
" Oh my, I must return to the castle! Too bad daddy is on a trip for two years! He would have stopped Aladdin from throwing me out of the castle! But I forgive Aladdin, because it wasn't his fault. He was simply under a spell. A spell that will soon be broken! Let's go back, fast! "
Before leaving, Jasmine picked and crushed some Sahori flowers, which were the only love spell remedy. She took a vase, put the crushed flowers in it and mixed it with water. Then she ran to the castle with Abu and Diego following close behind.
She burst through the front door and said:
" Aladdin! Before I leave the palace forever, I just wanted to give you a gift. It's the finest and most fragrant whine in Agrabah! "
" Oh, fine. Give me the whine, you fool! " He answered furiously.
Aladdin took a sip of the Sahori flower water, and he suddenly started crying.
" I'm so sorry Jasmine! That evil witch must have put a spell on me! Thank you SO much for bringing me the only known remedy, I might have been a jerk forever! "
The moment Aladdin finished speaking, Abu jumped on Azarra and grabbed her wand. She tried to catch the monkey, but he was too fast for her. He snapped the wand in half, and he found that it was made of a suprisingly weak wood.
" GUARDS! " Cried Aladdin " Banish this woman from Agrabah! Don't worry, she doesn't have her wand, and she's quite defensless without it! "
The guards took the woman away.
" Thanks Jasmine, and thanks Abu! " Said Aladdin."
" What about ME? " Cried Diego angrily.
" Thank you Diego. " Said Aladdin, with a sigh.
" WHAT!? NO AWARD! Said Diego.
Aladdin ignored Diego's words, and he kissed Jasmine.
All was well again.
THE END