Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin: Cassim's Quest by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
NARRATOR: It's been two years since Aladdin and Jasmine were married, and Cassim's life couldn't be going any better. He's living at the palace, has been reunited with his one true after finding out that she was still alive, is the new royal vizier and general, and has a new pride and joy. One year old Ali! But then the hands of fate cruelly tear apart Cassim's life! The sorcerer, Mozenrath, Lord of the Land of the Black Sand, captures Carina, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Ali! Cassim embarks on a blind quest to rescue them, gathering all your favorite characters from the movie and tv series.

CASSIM (off screen): We leave at dawn.

NARRATOR: With Carpet, Genie, Iago, Abu, Rajah, Rasoul, Fazal, Hakim, more of the guards, Sadira, the sandwitch, Wahid, the young streetrat, Eden, the female genie, Dandhi, her young master, Thundra, queen of the rain forest, Murk, once captian of a flying ship, even Muktar, the former genie-hunter, at his side, Cassim set sail to save his family.