Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin: Cassim's Quest by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The people of Agrabah gathered down at the docks and watched as the majestic warship was loaded.

Then Cassim appeared at the side, and the people lifted up a loud cheer.

"People of Agrabah, I promise I shall return with Carina, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Ali! I shall bring them home safe and sound!"

The people cheered as the ship left the docks.

Cassim stood at the wheel, carefully and skillfully steering the ship.

Days later a terrible storm came up!

"All hands of deck! All hands of deck!"

Everyone came running out onto the deck, fasted their life-lines, then waited for their orders.

"Quickly, to your posts! Move! Move! Move!"

The crew scrambled to do as they were told while fighting to keep their balance.

"Muktar, Murk, Rasoul, Genie, Ahmed, Jordan, sercure the sails! Eden, Dandhi, Sadira, Wahid, tie down the cargo!"

They all hurried to do as they were told.

A huge wave swept over the ship, knocking people off their feet!

Cassim hit the side railing! He got up and ran over to the wheel, which was spinning. He grabbed it and sought to turn the ship back on course.

He slowly got the ship back on course but was constantly fighting the waves to keep his feet and keep the the ship on course!

After what seemed like forever, the storm finally died down then stopped all together.

There was a huge sigh of relief from everyone.

Cassim leaned against the wheel for a moment. He went down onto the deck.

"Rasoul, what's the damage?"

"The sails will have to be sewed, we need to make a few repairs on the main mast, and some ropes will need to be replaced. No lives were lost."

"Praise God."

The next day land was spotted. A large island. They landed there and found a town. They bought more supplies and everything needed to fix the damage.

Before long they were on their way again.