Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Life's Royal Pains by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Over the next few days Mozenrath watched them closely.

The day after the naming ceremony, Cassim was in the menagerie. Suddenly he heard Carina scream his name!

He ran to their room to find it looking like a tornado swept through it and *empty*!

"Carina! Cassie! No!"

Cassim saw a note and grabbed it. He read it, changed into his King of Thieves outfit, grabbed his sword and Hand of Midas dagger, and whistled for Carpet.

"To the Land of the Black Sand, Carpet! Fly as fast as you can!"

Carpet took off like a rocket.

Never had he gone so fast, but for Cassim it seemed all too slow!

They flew into Mozenrath's lab.

"Mozenrath!" Cassim roared.

His voice was deafening to their ears and made Cassie cry louder and harder than ever!

His voice as loud as a clap of thunder directly above you! Carina *and* Mozenrath swore his voice shook the castle, or at least the room!

Carpet flew him down to the floor.

"Let Carina and Cassie go and I'll let you live."

"Ho, ho, ho, I thought you wouldn't shed blood."

"I won't shed *inoccent* blood! *Your* blood is anything *but* inoccent! I would *gladly* shed your blood if I had to! Don't make me do it!"

"Aren't we ruthless."

"I don't have much paitence with you, and you're using it up fast!"

"I need your daughter to live."

"How is that?"

"By dwelling in her body as I tried to do with Aladdin."

Cassim's paitence snapped!

"You son of a jackal! You snake! You twisted, sick-minded, miserable, wretched monster! I'll break *every* bone in your body, rip you to shred, and give you to the scavangers!"

The seriousness, rage, and hatred in Cassim's voice surprised Carina and Mozenrath!

Mozenrath *still* didn't realize the danger of the situation he was in!"