Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Battle Against the Unknown and Unseen by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A large, magnificent, chestnut stallion galloped across the sand.

His rider was tall, muscular, broad, and handsome.

The stallion stopped and looked over towards the left.

"Sabeek, what is it?"

General/Royal Vizier Cassim Ben-Hassan Al-Ababawa of Agrabah followed his horse's gaze.

Something was out there!

What was it?

Whatever it was Sabeek didn't want *anything* to do with it.

Trusting his horse's greater sense of danger over his own keen sense of danger, Cassim headed back towards Agrabah.

They were halfway home when there was a great explosion nearby!

Cassim flew through the air, hit the ground, and knew nothing more!

He regained consciousness a few hours later to find Sabeek gently nuzzling his face.

One little movement told Cassim that he was hurt badly!

Gathering his strength, he mounted Sabeek, who galloped home as fast as he could.

Weak and hurt as he was, Cassim staggered up the steps into the palace.

His vision was starting to become blurry.

Cassim shook his head then winced.

He made it to the throne room only to find it empty!

Gathering what little strength he had left, Cassim struggled to reach the menagerie before he passed out.

He made it to the menagerie. He wasn't far from his family and friends, who still hadn't seen him, when he collasped and knew nothing more!