Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Battle Against the Unknown and Unseen by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim regained consciousness to find himself in his room on his bed!

His wounds had been cleaned and bandaged.

He looked over to see Aladdin sitting in the chair beside his bed!

Aladdin saw Cassim was awake and was relived some.

"Dad, are you alright?"

Cassim wasn't sure what Aladdin had just said! He saw his lips move but heard no sound!

Seeing his father's confused look, Aladdin repeated the question, louder this time.

Cassim still didn't hear him!

Cassim's sharp hearing had been so sensitive to really loud noises, the explosion caused him to become deaf!

The royal physician told the gagn it was only temporary. Cassim would be able to hear just like before in about two weeks!

Two weeks passed, and Cassim's hearing showed no improvement!

"I guess I was wrong. It looks like he'll never be able to hear again until he dies."

Aladdin and Jasmine spent their days with Cassim, praying over him, and, when the emotional pain of losing his hearing got to him, crying with him!

Their prays and tears did *not* go unnoticed.

God gave a miracle!

He gave Cassim his hearing back!

Little did anyone know, Cassim would soon face the greatest, most dangerous, hardest, and most horrible test of his life!