Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Friendly Foes by Technopoptart
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I had a strange thought about what would happen if Mosenrath and Sadira were to meet...and if maybe they became a pairing...

lets see what happens to them when a magical mishap occurs! Its meant to take place in the Series after SandSwitch! Disclaimer: I dont own Aladdin or any characters with in Disney's Aladdin Series. So in other words...I NO OWN...YOU NO SUE!!
ALADDIN- Friendlier Foes

“Follow me to place
Where incredible feats
Are routine every hour or so.

Where enchantment runs ramped
Yes, wild in the streets.
Open says me!
Here WE GO!!!

Arabian nights like Arabian days.
They tease and excite in lots of good ways.
Take off and take flight
They shock and amaze.



Arabian nights like Arabian days.
More often then not
It’s hotter then hot
In lots of good ways

Pack a shield pack a sword.
You won’t dare to get bored.
You’ll get beaten or gored you might.

So come on down
Stop on by
Hop a carpet and fly
To another Arabian night!”


Lightening strikes illuminating the background of a shadowed high sandglass shaped tower. As the thunder cracks a scruffy teenaged girl with wild hair appears in a magical puff.

“Rats, Rats, RATS!!” She shook her fist with annoyance. “ITS NOT FAIR!!! Jasmine doesn’t deserve him!”

With a huff and scowl on her face the ragged girl stuffed her hands in her pockets. “Aladdin was almost mine! I was so close! If it wasn’t for that …that mangy monkey and the loud mouthed bir-”

Fumbling in her left pocket Sadira found and produced a scroll. “Hmm..” Her eyes widened with evil amusement. “The spell for SAND MESMORIZATION!!!” she smirked and threw her head back releasing a wicked laughter.
“If at first you don’t succeed…” Sadira grinned wholeheartedly as a slew of devious giggles erupted from her lips.

Meanwhile at the Agrabah palace…

“Oh, Aladdin, isn’t today just wonderful!” The wide doe eyed princess basked in the sunlight in the palace garden.
“Mmm…It feels like nothing can go wrong today!!” She smiled and stretched.

“Uh…Whatchit what you say there Princess! Don’t forget to knock on wood!!” The energetic Genie twists and turned himself into a wooden board and fist; then proceeded to knock.

“Genie! What could possibly go-”

Iago flew over stuffing his feathered wings over Jasmine’s mouth. “Agh! Don’t Say it! Don’t Think it!” She shook his beak in agreement as Abu let out a string of chatters and squeaks.

“Come on guys…Jasmine’s right!” It is beautiful and very calm today! Its nice to just…relax!” Aladdin fell backward into a sitting position as Genie zapped a chair and umbrella. “See!”

With a flash of blue lightening a dark cloud passed over head. A portal like hole appeared and a brown gloved head slid out followed by and eel like creature.

“Heh heh..its dem! It’s dem!” a slimy greased over voice shrieked.

“Yes, Xerxes, I can see that!” The owner of the gloved hand sneered at the site of the happy couple and their friends.

Aladdin jumped to his feet. “MOZENRATH!”

“Hmpf, I see that you are not as glad to see me as I you.” Moserath looked at his hand as if inspecting his nails.

“Heh Heh, not glad, not glad at all” Xerxes repeated eerily.

“Too bad I have come to steal your genie!!” He curls his fingers up to form a blue orb; then hurled it toward Aladdin.

Aladdin jumped in the nick of time somersaulting in the dirt. “Is that the best you can do!?” Aladdin taunted the dark wizard. He stood up and placed his hands on his hips. “I must say you aim has gotten quite lowsy!”

“WHY YOU!!” Mosenrath grew angrier as he threw multiple energy masses toward Aladdin. “Hold STILL STREETRAT!”

“The girl! The girl!” Xerexes called to Mosenrath.

“Of course! If I can steal your Genie! I’ll just have to steal your GIRL!” Mosenrath headed for Jasmine.

A sand storm swept over the skies, a mysterious laughter echoing through the grains.

“Aladdin!” Jasmine cried out and ran for him.

“This isn’t a natural Sandstorm!! It has to be the work of…” Genie began to explain the freakish storm.

“What is this! Who dares to attack Aladdin while I do!!” Mosenrath pouted.

“This time I WILL get you Aladdin!!” Sadira appeared in a throne made of sand with her scroll out stretched in front of her.

“NO! Only I get to dispose of the Streetrat!!” Mosenrath reached for Aladdin.

"Acient sand of time I bid, make this boy see me! Hypnotize and mesmerize sands of fate I ask of thee!” Sadira spoke the words then glanced down. “OH NO!”

A swirling of pink and red sand swirled about directed toward Aladdin and Mosenrath.

“Look out!! Genie do something!!” Jasmine shrieked.

“Oh look at that shine! So pretty! So glossy!” A transforming genie turned into a mirror. Attempting to position himself over two men, he just wasn’t fast enough. The sand beam split into, half hitting Mosenrath and the other reflected back at Sadira.

“Noooo!!” the reddish pink sand glowed completing the spell.

Sadira begin to fall from the sky in a daze and Mosenrath fell to knees holding his head.

“You alright?” Aladdin cautiously bent down only to be pushed away.

“LEAVE ME ALONE! XERXES COME!” the stange pair disappeared in a magical rift just as they appeared.

“Carpet catch her!!” Jasmine ran toward the falling body of Sadira.

To Be Continued