Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Friendly Foes by Technopoptart
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
The After effects of Sadira's Sand blast on Her and Mosenrath.

Plus what happens when the girls get together?
And will Mosenrath flip his lid!!??

All commin up next!
Jasmine called to Carpet as he was the fastest and most closest to the falling Sadira.

"Carpet! Catch her!!"

Later on in Jasmines room in the palace…where Carpet had laid Sadira to rest.

“Oh oh! She’s coming too! Stand back!” Iago’s loud mouth broke the silence.

“Where…where am i?” Sadira vision started to come into focus to find the face of Jasmine over her with a damp cloth.

“Are you alright? You took quite a blast!” Jasmine smiled.

Sadira sat up looking around. “Where..where is he?”

Iago raised his eye brows. “Are you blind?! HE’s right there!” He motioned to Aladdin with his wing.

“No…not him….Mosenrath!!” Sadira smiled as if lost in a wonderful daydream.

“MOSENRATH!!” the group said in unison with a strange look of disbelief.

“Yes! My wonderful, handsome, sweet dark wizard.” She beamed with delight then looked down to her clothes. “OH NO!! My Clothes! “ she reached up and touched her head. “MY HAIR! I must look a mess! Mosenrath will never look my way!!”

Iago leaned over to abu and whispered. “Should we tell her she’s always looked that way??” Genie glanced over and darted a look of hush.

“Uh…Sadira…” Aladdin started. But was interuped by Jasmine.

“Don’t worry! I’ll give you something from my closet.” She shot a glaring look to the guys. “And… I’ll help fix you up in no time.”

“Then Mosenrath can’t resist!!!” Sadira’s face brightened up.

“Uh.. Yeah of course!!” Jasmine nodded her head in an awkward agreement.

“Oh thank you Jasmine!!” Sadira smiled and hugged the Princess happily.

Back at the Land of Black Sands

“Whats…what happening to me…It .. had to have been Aladdin or…or…”Mosenrath stumbled about.

“Masster??” Xerxes slithered in the air around Mosenrath.

“I can’t seem to get that girls face out of my head!!”

“Who’s Face? Who’s face Master?”

“That.. That Sand Witch!! She makes me want to destroy empires, conquer land, take over Agrabah and …and…BUY FLOWERS!!!” Mosenrath’s eyes became filled with determination.

“Flowers?!! Flowers master??”

A gloved hand wrapped its self around Xerxes’ neck. “WHAT IS HAPPENING!!? I WOULD NEVER BUY FLOWERS!!!!!”

Xerxes choked and sputtered. “Maybe Master is in Love??”

“WHAT! Don’t say that!! I would never! Not with..” Mosenrath walked about in a panic. “but..she was awefully cute!...What am I saying!! She is a STREETRAT!!”

Slipping out of Mosenrath’s grasp Xerxes tried to come up with some reasoning. “Maybe master should seek out the girl?!

“Yes… Yes that is what I will intend to do!!!” Mosenrath rubbed his hands together as if pondering a devious plan. “But first… I shall force some answers from that Streetrat ALADDIN!!”

On Jasmine’s Balcony

“Genie!! Can you come here a second!!” Jasmine leaned over the balcony and called out to the garden where Al and the others were waiting.

“Sounds like your up!” Al pointed with his thumb over his shoulder.

“Help is on the WAYYY!!” Genie fashioned himself into a motherly like grandma taking off toward the balcony.

“Oi! It will take a little more then Genie’s magic to make that girl Presentable!” Iago stuffed another grape into his mouth.

“Ouhh ouhh ahh ahh yeah.” Abu chattered.

“Come on guys…be nice. Besides with Jasmine helping her I am sure she’ll be a knock out! Al looked hopeful as Carpet nodded his tassels.

“What can I do for you Jasmin- AH!” Genie fluttered back in surprise as jasmine finished putting a fresh lily bloom in Sadira new silken and styled hair.

“Well…what do you think?!” Jasmine smiled and turned the bashful love struck Sadira around. So Genie could see the full effect.

“Wow wee!!” A Genie turned himself into a tv screen. “This just in, A brand new starlet is shaking up Agrabah! She has Brains, She has Magic, now she has BEAUTY!”

Sadira grinned and blushed really you really think so??” She looked to Genie looking for complete assurance.

“Genie, can you help us out in the outfit department. I mean Sadira doesn’t exactly fit “teal” If you catch my drift!” Jasmine winked.

“Well lets see what have we here.” Once again genie guised himself as a Tailor and begin to take measurements of Sadira. A hot pick shade appeared infront of the girl when genie stood back next to Jasmine.” Hmm.. lets see.. what about this!”

Sadira had been changed into a red out fit similar to the one jasmine had worn in Return of Jafar. “Hmm.. that is Soo Last season!” Genie shook his head and pointed to the screen and it re —rolled down.

This time She appeared in a purple Indian outfit ( Think Pochantas). “Ah Genie.. I don’t thing that’s quite Sadira’s style…” Jasmine politely refused the second.

“No problem Third times a Charm!!” The screen came down a third and final time. This time is rolled up revealing a deep navy blue out fit with lighter blue trim. Sadira was Adorned with gold jewely and on her neck her medallion shone brightly.

“OH GENIE! ITS PERFECT!!” Jasmine rushed over to Sadira and hugged her tightly. “ALADDIN! COME QUICK!!” She called out.

“JASMINE!!!” Aladdin yelled as Iago commented. “I told you we NEVER should have trusted her! I knew she would try to pull something on…HEY! WHOS THAT!”

Aladdin, Abu, Iago, and carpet stood dumbfounded before the cleaned up Sadira.
“Wow…” Aladdin’s jaw dropped. “You look amazing!”

“Not more amazing then Me I hope!” Jasmine playfully placed her hands on her hips.

“Well of…of course not!! I mean…You…You…Both look stunning!” Aladdin stuttered over his own words.

Both girls giggled. So…do you think HE Will like it!

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!” Iago’s loud mouth began. “HE’D Be NUTS NOT TO!!”

“Hey, Why don’t you boys go to the Market and get us some flowers!!” Jasmine batted her eyelashes.

“Uh…Sure..we…we…can do that! Come on guys lets go!” Aladdin waved his hand as Carpet hovered ready for them to board. “To the Market Place Carpet!”

The market place boomed with exciment even as the sun was beginning to set.

“Sugar dates! Sugar Dates and Nuts!!”
“Fresh Apples! Get your Apples!!”
“Greatest Fruit in all of Agrabah!”

The vendors called out attempting to entice the potential customers walking by.

“Hmm…what kind of flowers did Jasmine say she liked??” Aladdin turned to Abu.

“Ahh ahh Ouuh Eeeh Ee!” Abu stated proudly.

“Of course!! What kind do you think that Sadira would like?”

“Agg..eeh..oouh..aye dun ooh.” Abu lowered his head in thought.

“Don’t worry she’s a girl…Girls like any flowers!”

A loud cracking sound echoed down a near by alley way. “What was that!?” Aladdin looked in each direction.

“I…I don’t know but lets not go find out!” Iago flew off Alddins shoulder looked trying to lure him in another direction.

“It came from over here…Lets go!” Aladdin took off to discover the noise only to find Mosenrath.

“AH! Just the STREETRAT I was looking for!!”

“MOSENRATH!” Aladdin turned to run but Mosenrath used his dark powers to pull him back.

“You’re not gonna get Genie!”

Mosenrath laughed. “You only think that’s what I want…But I want you tell me…” He let Aladdin go and sank to the ground. “WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT GIRL!! WHAT HAPPENED EALIER!”

Aladdin Gave a puzzled look. “You…You mean you don’t remember..?”

“IF I remembered WOULD I BE ASKING YOU!!!” Mosenrath jumped to his feet.” Curse this feeling!! I feel like I need to know everything about her…and it makes me want to do...” Mosenrath whinced. “Nice things.”

“Uh…”

“Don’t just stand there… you have to help me Stree- uh…Aladdin.” Mosenrath threw himself to his knees and crawled to Aladdin. “HELP ME!!”

Abu turned to Iago and twisted his finger in a crazy motion . Both broke out in laughter.

“Please…Aladdin…Help…”Mosenrath gave his most sincere look.

To Be Continued…