Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Vengeance Upon the King by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A large, magnificnet, chestnut stallion galloped effortlessly across the desert.

His rider wore a long sleeved, mint green sirt with dark green cuffs, a a dark green cape, a small red sash, brown pants, and black boots.

The man was about forty-two years old. He was tall, broad, musuclar, and handsome. His skin was deeply tanned, his eyes dark brown, his beard dark gray, and hia long,thick, wavy hair was ebony black except for a few gray streaks.

On his left hand he wore a bronze ring with a tirquoise jewel. That showed that he was the royal vizier and general!

But, soon it would be on his right hand, for a gold wedding ring would be on his left.

The man smiled at the thought of the long awaited wedding for him and Princess Diana Bint-Ameck of Bali.

Only a few more days left to wait!

As his second love, Princess Diana brought him great joy and peace.

Free of his duties and responsibilities at that moment, only thoughts of Diana and their wedding filled his mind.

Lost in these thoughts, the man didn't see that danger that lay just ahead of him and his horse!