Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Vengeance Upon the King by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Princess Diana was in the menagerie when the stallion came galloping up to her, alone and stained with blood!

"Sabeek! Where's Cassim?"

Sabeek took her to his master.

Cassim lay in the ground in a pool of blood, his own blood! His was injured and bleeding badly!

Sabeek gently lifted Cassim onto his back and galloped back home as fast as he could.

They finally reached the palace, and Diana got down.

"I'll go get Aladdin."

She started to leave, but Cassim grabbed her hand.

"Don't leave me, Diana."

"Okay."

She helped him down and, with a great difficulty, supported him!

Sabeek made his way to the stables and Cassim and Diana slowly made their way up the steps of the palace.

Cassim was amazed and impressed. Despite her smaller size, Diana was managing to support him!

Just when they were almost to Aladdin's study, Cassim nearly collapsed.

"Cassim, hold on. Come on, you've made it this far."

The door of Aladdin's study opened.

"Aladdin!"

Cassim looked up and saw Aladdin standing in the doorway of his study, staring at them with wide eyes of horror.

"Aladdin."

Cassim collapsed completely, slipping out of Diana's grasp!

Aladdin darted forward and caught the upper part of Cassim's body before he hit the ground.

Jasmine came in and gasped.

"Cassim! Diana! What happened?"

"I don't know."

Diana burst into tears. Jasmine hugged her tightly, trying to comfort her.

"He's still bleeding and been coughing up blood." Diana said.

Aladdin lifted his father into his arms and stood up!

The fact that his father was taller and heavier than he was didn't matter now. Adrenaline was surging though his body, so it was like he was picking up Jasmine!

"Guards! Guards!"

Cassim coughed, coughing up quite a bit of blood!

"GUARDS! GUARDS!" Aladdin shrieked.

A bunch of guards came running.

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Get the royal physician, and tell him to come to Dad's room right away!"

"Of course!"

The guards ran off to get the royal physician.

"Jasmine, take Diana to her room, I'll get Dad to his."

"Please let me stay with him."

"Diana, you've done enough. You saved his life."

Jasmine took Diana to her room, and Aladdin carried Cassim to his.