Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Old Revenge by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A large, magnificent, chestnut stallion leaped over a large sand dune, clearing it easily.

"Whoo-hoo!" his rider yelled.

Cassim Ben-Hassan Al-Ababawa laughed and genuine laghter of pure joy.

A red and blue parrot flew alongside. He grabbed Cassim's cape and pulled himself onto the man's shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Yeah?"

"Iago, c'mon. You're a bird."

"Yeah, but I'm not made fopr traveling great distances in a short amount of time. Sabeek is."

Cassim chuckled.

They stopped in the rain forest. They came to a clearing with a deep, fresh pool of water.

They drank all they wanted then decided what to do next.

Cassim took the saddle and bridle off Sabeek so the stallion could graze more easily.

Then he pulled off his cape, shirt, and boots. His put his sword and Hand of Midas dagger on top of his cape and shirt.

Cassim stretched then slowly enetered the water.

Before long he was swimming easily around the pool.

The cool water felt good.

After a while he got out and stretched out on the grass in the sun to dry off.

Little did they know that they were being watched!