Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Life's Twists and Turns by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
When the ball arrived Cassim was so nervous he had to keep his hands under his cape because they were so sweaty!

When everyone else was dancing he stood off to the side.

Then Jasmine came up, took his hand, and pulled towards the dance floor!

"Dance with me, Cassim."

"No thanks, Jasmine."

Jasmine still pulled him closer to the dance floor.

"Jasmine, I really don't want to dance."

She stilled pulled him closer.

"Jasmine, no, please."

Now there was no point in trying for they were on the dance floor.

To make matters worse, everyone else stopped dancing to watch.

Cassim could only hope his hands wouldn't start sweating again.

He gulped quietly as the music for the waltz played.

They got in postion and started to dance.

Aladdin and Diana watched hoping and praying he wouldn't mess up.

Cassim glanced nervously at his feet.

"Cassim, don't look at your feet."

He lifted his gaze.

As the dance began to get a little faster Cassim became more nervous. He could feel sweat slowly trickling down the back of his neck!

Then he did one of the things he feared: he stepped on Jasmine's foot!

"Sorry, Jas."

"It's okay."

A little while later he stepped on her dress but quickly moved his foot back into place!

He felt the heat of blush rising in his face!

"Are you blushing?"

Cassim gave a nervous chuckle.

"I guess I am."

He turned his head away for a moment, cleared his throat, and looked back at Jasmine.

After a little while Jasmine moved a little closer nd rested her head on Cassim's chest!

Aladdin and Doana looked at each other.

"Uh oh. This isn't going to turn out well."

Just a he, Aladdin, and Diana feared, Cassim tripped!

This time he was unable to regain his balance on the marble floor of the throne room. He hit one of the refreshment tables! The bowl of wine fell o right on his head, dumping the wine all over him and the floor!

The guest chuckled.

Cassim got up took one step, slipped on the wine covered floor, and hit one of the desert tables!

A cake hit him followed by a cheery pie, a blueberry pine, and apple pie!

The guests were laughing normally.

Cassim turned around only to have that be a big mistake!

The strawberry pie hit him right in the face!

The guests were now roaring with laughter!

Wet from the wine, his hair and clothed covered with the cake, cherry filling, blueberry filling, and apple filling, and his face covered in the strawberry filling, Cassim ran out of the throne room, completely humiliated!

Jasmine went after him.

She found him in his room wiping off his clothes anf face, and getting as ,uch filling out of his hair as he could without washing it.

"Cassim?"

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now, Jasmine."

"Cassim,..."

"Just leave me alone!" Cassim snapped.