Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Who Am I? by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The demon continued to torment me. He also, slowly, began to somehow gain control of my body, at least for a short amount of time.

Before I knew he had complete control of my body for that amount of time! I was only partly aware of what he was making me do when that happened.

All I knew was that he was making me go into an uncontrollable rage!

One day he got control of me again, only this time for a longer amount of time!

The next thing I knew Jasmine was yelling at me!

"Cassim, stop! Stop! Stop, Cassim! Cassim, you're killing him!"

At that moment I realized I was attacking Aladdin!

I stopped and backed up in horror.

Aladdin slumped to the floor, and Jasmine and the others ran to his side.

"He's still alive, luckily."

Jasmine looked up at me with a mix of anger, horror, and shock.

"You almost killed him, Cassim."

Over the past year all I wanted to do was protect Aladdin, and now I almost killed him!

I turned and fled from the city, out into the desert!