Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Time of a Lifetime by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Not long after Diana had a surprise for the gang.

She announced that she was pregnant!

Cassim was so shocked he fainted! Then he got up and happily hugged and kissed her.

"I don't think Mirage was planning on this happening."

"Actually, I was."

"Mirage!"

Mirage said the curse backwards, and Cassim and Diana were their normal ages!

"Good luck explaining this one to the people of Agrabah." Mirage said as she disappeared.

The gang looked at each other and groaned in frustration.

"Lets figure out how to explain this to everyone."

They finally explained what had happened to the people of Agrabah and didn't get any trouble.

Cassim watched Diana carefully however. The thieves in Agrabah despised him greatly and would gladly hurt Diana to make him feel bad!

One day Cassim and Diana were lounging out in the menagerie one a warm afternoon. Diana took Cassim's hand and placed it on her stomach, for she was now three months pregnant.

Cassim smiled at her when he felt the baby kick. Diana smiled back and leaned against him, resting her head on his chest.

"This is so exciting."

"Yeah it is."

"The strange thing is: will the child have your dark brown eyes or my blue eyes."

"Don't worry yourself over that, my dear." Cassim cooed.

"You're right. It's kind of silly to worry about that." Diana said as she walked her fingers up his chest.

She tapped his nose once.

"Why do you do that?"

"It's fun."

"You're entertained quite easily, blue eyes."

Diana loved that nickname: blue eyes.

"Yes I am, my Lion of the Desert."

Three months later Cassim stood on the blacony of the bed chambers he shared with Diana. Diana came out and greeted him.

Cassim leaned in for a morning kiss.

Diana put his hand on her steadily growing, six month pregnant stomach.

"Not too much longer to wait." Cassim whispered in her ear.

Over the next three months Cassim watched Diana even more closely. He didn't want anything to happen her.