Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Forgotten Soul by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
A man dressed in dark clothes wandered through the desert. He didn't know where he was going or why he was even out in the desert!

{Who am I? What am I doing out here?}

Finally he came to an oasis. He drank as much water as he wanted then studied his reflection.

His skin was deeply tanned, his eyes dark brown, his hair long, thick, wavy, and ebony black except for a few gray streaks, his bread was dark gray, he wore a black shirt with blue sleeves, black pants, a dark red sash, gray pointed boots, a navy blue cape with a hood an veil, and gold cape pin with a hand on it.

He reached down to his sash and pulled out a dagger. On the handle was the hand that was on the cape pin.

Where had he seen that symbol before? Where had he seen that dagger before?

He filled his water bag with water, got some bananas and dates, and left.

A few days later a large, magnificent, chestnut stallion came galloping towards him!

He knew this horse was his, but how did he know?