Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Two in a Tangle by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Late one night Aaddin was heading to bed and saw different color lights in Cassim's study!

"Huh?"

Aladdin opened and door and stared in shock and horror. Cassim was wearing the gsuntlet, creating the different color lights!

"Dad?"

Cassim suddenly blinked, shook his head, pulled the gauntlet off, and threw it down on the floor.

"Thanks, son."

"Your welcome, I guess. What's going on?"

"I was studying the gauntlet to see if I could find how it held Mozenrath's magic. Finally I decided to see if I could figure it out by putting it on. Well, that was a bad idea. The moment I put it on my mind was filled with strange thoughts and desires. I could hardly control myself. I still haven't figured out how it works."

The next day Cassim went back to studying the gauntlet.

"I don't think I'll ever find out how this things works."

"Oh, you will." said s strange voice.

Cassim looked around.

"Who's there?"

"It's only me."

"Who are you?"

"Not who, what?"

Cassim looked at the gauntlet. It was floating! The voice was coming it!

"I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane!"

"Take me with you. Put me on your arm."

"No way. I'm leaving you here."

"Do not disobey or test me, foolish mortal!"

The gauntlet slipped on his right arm.

"Hey, get off of me!"

Cassim found he could not pull it off!

"Let go of me you stupid glove!"

The gauntlet didn't budge.

"Get off my arm!"

"You're my new servant."

"Let go!"

The gang heard a great commotion coming from Cassim's study! They hurried in to see him trying to pull the gauntlet off his arm and not getting it to budge even an inch!

"What's going on in here?"

"I can't get this thing off! This gauntlet can actually talk! It won't let go of my arm!"

Aladdin tried to pull the gauntlet off but failed.

Cassim resumed his frantic pulling and yanking.

"Get off me! I'm not your new servant!"

Try as they might, the gang could not remove the gauntlet from Cassim's arm!

"I've got to see Destain! He's probsbly the only one that can get this thing off my arm."

Cassim flew to the Land of the Black Sand on Carpet and found Destain, Mozenrath's old master.

"You have my gauntlet?!"

"If you can get it off of me I'll gladly give it back."