Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
All Malcho Wanted by Malchos Angel
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Aladdin or All You Wanted. If Malcho seems out of charecter, it is cuz this is not canon.
I wanted to be like you!
I wanted everything.
So I tried to be like you!
And I got swept away.

"Hola, Thundra. I heard about Iago. I'm terribly sorry." Malcho said, looking in Thundra's eye's as he said the words.
"Well, he wouldn't live forever. I just didn't know he would do suicide." Thundra said. Tears welled in her eyes. At least she could talk to Malcho now. They were now friends, but Thundra wanted to say her true feelings for Malcho. "I miss him."
"Suprisingly, I miss him, too. You didn't hear it from me though, okay? Thundra, please don't cry. You never cried before." Malcho whispered, wiping away Thundra's tears.

I didn't know that it was so cold,
And, you needed someone
to show you the way.
So I took your hand and we figured out
That, when the time comes
I'd take you away!

"Gracias, Malcho." Thundra said, her body racked with sobs.
"No probema." Malcho said, smiling.

If you want to,
I can save you!
I can take you away from here!
So lonely inside,
So busy out there!
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares.

"Thundra, I admit we've had, to put it lightly, a few bad times, but, the time has come for us to set aside our differences and try to-"
"Malcho, I've got something to tell you."

I'm sinking slowly,
So hurry hold me!
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on!
Please can you tell me,
So I can finally see,
Where you go when you're gone.

"I agree to everything you've said, and I admit you are quite handsome. You are as violet as the shining amethyst and your wings are as black as night." Thundra said lovingly, and Malcho's eyes shimmered.

If you want to,
I can save you!
I can take you away from here!
So lonely inside!
So busy out there!
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares!

All you wanted was somebody who cares!
If you need me you know I'll be there!
Oh, yeah!

"Thundra, your beauty is like a leaf, which no hand has torn from its stalk. Your smell is like a thousand flowers and your eyes are like gliterring gemstones." Thundra finally had to admit it. She buried herself in Malcho's wings.

If you want to,
I can save you!
I can take you away from here!
So lonely inside!
So busy out there!
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares!

"Malcho, I love you." Malcho smiled like he had never smiled before.

If you want to,
I can save you!
I can take you away from here!
So lonely inside!
So busy out there!
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares!

"I love you, too, Thundra." Malcho said, giving her the necklace he had been hiding the whole time. He had gotten it at Agrabah. Aladdin had told him it was very unique and to only give it to the one he loved. It had a emerald centerpiece and amethysts lined the golden necklace.
"Oh, Malcho. Mi amour. It is beautiful!"
"Just like you, mi amour." Malcho said, putting the necklace around her neck. Along with the Weather Medallion, it sparkeled like the stars.

Please can you tell me,
So I can finally see,
Where you go when you're gone.

Malcho could tell they truely loved each other and until death, they would never part.