Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Malcho the Great's past by Malchos Angel
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Me: Hi! Malchos Angel here! Today with me for the disclaimer, as always, Malcho!
Malcho: Hola. Malcho's Angel doesn't own anything but the song in this chapter and my brother, Silver.
Me: Enjoy! BTW, This is all in Malcho's POV! ^_^
My life, where to begin?

Living in this shell that used to be my life I
always wonder if there's something more.

I wish I remembered where I was born, I can't remember any of my infant days. My childhood wasn't very good.

Wounded, searching for someone to take it all away.
No one but you came.

My mother died of some idiot sorcerer to get her fangs and the rest was left to rot. My father then raised me like a I was some wild animal, who had no emotions at all!

You mistreated me, whipped me, saying it was for my good.
now I'll always be scarred.

I put all myself in a box and locked myself in training except when Silver was there. The only joy in my life, was him. We played everyday.

I'll never heal, I've never forgotten, what you did was kill the old me, a new me is here, and I've still never healed the wounds.

When father said it was time to leave our seperate ways, I thought he just ment I was leaving the nest, but then he bit into his own child, his oldest child's, throat and he didn't get back up.

I trusted you until, you killed me.
So don't even try to say you're sorry, I know you'll just lie again.
Go and try!

How can I say what happened next, I fell to the ground and cried. I had nothing now. I lost my brother, no, I knew then what had happened, that bastard of a father took him from me!

I'll never heal, I've never forgotten, what you did was kill the old me, a new me is here, and I've still never healed the wounds.

I stretched to my full height, as I was taller than that bastard, and bit into his throat. I know, I was no better than that bastard, but it felt good!

You don't own me! You killed the fool that loved you!
This is the true me!

I was an orphan just like that. I found myself drifting over to working for the worst of the worst, Mozenrath!

I'll never heal, I've never forgotten, what you did was kill the old me, a new me is here, and I've still never healed the wounds.