Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Malcho the Great's past by Malchos Angel
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Malcho: Seriously, I'm glad we called Sadira!
Me: Yeah, she cured us, and now, we have someone to do the disclaimer and to torture Iago!
Sadira: Hehe. I can't wait! Plus, unfortunately, Malchos Angel doesn't own us.
Me: Yeah. I don't own any more of the songs except the one at the begining and the one at the end.
No lost words, whisper slowly, to me.
Still can't find what keeps me here.
And all this time I've been so hollow, inside,
(I know your still there).

Mozenrath. I shudder at the name. He was young and cruel. In fact, he is still cruel. Ay carumba, I should look in a mirror. He tried to make me his slave. Whipped me endlessly, like I felt no pain.

Watching me,
Wanting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loathing you,
I know I'll find you somehow.

He was almost as bad...no...worse than my father. He was just a son of a bitch! That is just what I thought when I bit his hand, injecting my deadly venom.

Hunting you I can smell you! Alive!
Your heart pounding in my head!

I knew, though he wouldn't die. My venom would burn his hand's flesh until nothing but bone remained. I stole the Weather Medalion from him and flew off.

Wanting me,
Fearing me,
I wont let you haunt me down.
Deceiving me,
Bringing me,
Watching me!

And yet, even when I escaped...I felt someone watching me.
"Leave me alone!" It was then, the Medalion reacted to my fear.

Watching me,
Haunting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loathing you,
I won't let you haunt me down.

Lightning crashed into... a black panther that had been about to pounce on me. If he had suceeded, he would have killed and eaten me, simple as that. I now had something to protect myself with. And get revenge with.
"I am all powerful. I am Malcho the Great."

Watching me,
Haunting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loathing you,
I won't let you haunt me down.