Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
This is Halloween, Malcho! by Malchos Angel
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Malcho: Hola, everyone!
Me:Roll Call! Mal- no I see you. Sadira!
Sadira: Hello!
Me: (glares at Mozenrath, who just entered the room) You're late!
Mozenrath: Blah, Blah, Blah! Malchos Angel doesn't own us or The Nightmare before Christmas. I brought the chips and guacomole.
Malcho: (Licks chops) Mmmm. Chips and guacomole! (Grabs one and chows down, getting a glare from me.)
Me:(still glaring at Malcho) Give me one of those!
It started out as a normal Halloween night. Malcho was helping Thundra with transporting spells and portal spells because they were friends now. Iago was just hanging around and I was preparing dinner. Everything was going smoothly until one of the portal spells hit my "The Nightmare Before Christmas" DVD. I rushed in, no duh worried about my DV- uh, I mean my friend's safety.

"Malcho! Thundra! Iago!" I shouted, and at the same time, fighting the pull of the portal. It was useless. I got sucked in.

When I woke up, Malcho was nudging me.
"Mi amiga? Oh, thank the gods you're alive!" He said, hugging me like there was no tomarrow.
"Ack! Malcho! Moonlight-need-air!" I said, struggling to breathe.
"Oh! Sorry! Ow. That was quite a bumpy trip, wouldn't you say? You hit your head pretty hard."
"Speaking of hard heads, where are Thu-" I didn't finish my sentence, because right in front of me was my favorite character, beside Malcho, Jack Skellington!