Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Arabian Teen 1# by Jay Marie
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Aladdin has a twin sister too and has a secret he can't tell his friends until story three.
AG stands for Arabian-grecian club.
Read and review.
Here we enter Disneytown High.
First we see Aladdin a cool kid and co-leader of the "AG CLUB".He has a twin sister named Senna who hangs out with her brother a lot.She is also part of Al's club.
Icarus is one of the members of the GC CLUB and a president of the drama club He is Aladdin and Hercules's bestfriend.Now we meet Cassandera,a gothic yet cool girl at Disneytown High.She is also part of their club.Sadira is one of the smartest girls in school and a great cheerleader.She had a crush on Aladdin until here best friend Jasmine started dating him.Jasmine is called a "Princess" in the club because she is very rich and very popular in DISNEY TOWN HIGH.She is also dating Aladdin and is a great cheerleader.
Hercules is Aladdin's and co-leader of the GC club.He is also a high school jock and a good friend.
Now we enter Disneytown High

More tomorrow.

Jay Marie