Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Gathering The Anti-Hero Harem by Malchos Angel
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Yay! Gathering chaos and dishing it out! We are so going to kick ass! And, because this is necessary, I don't own Digimon, Daigunder, Spider-Man, or Aladdin.
(My P.O.V)
Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

"Half-breed! Half-breed!" said a group of kids, pointing at a girl with dark purple hair and piercing red eyes. She was no ordinary child. She was only half human. The other half was... quezalcoatal. That's right. You read right. She's half serpent, half human. Why am I telling you this? That girl... is me.
"Shut up!" I yell at them, "There is nothing wrong with being half quezalcoatal."

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you, loving you
I won't let you pull me down

"You're a monster! You are a monster and no one will ever trust you!" said one girl in pigtails named Ali (Ironic, huh?).
"I have had it!!! You all can just fuck off!" I shout, tears of anger traveling down my face as feathers appeared on my arms and my fangs grew larger as did my head. My head grew longer as did my body. My sepentine body was covered with scales. I was now a queen of the rainforest. I was a quezalcoatal.

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Saving me, Hating me, watching me!

I slowly spread my silvery wings and took off. But the voices of those other people and the one word that fueled my depression haunted me. Monster. I probably would have kept flying if I hadn't smelled smoke. Coming from my house! I landed in my backyard to find only ash, bodies of my family, and one of the children that had been making fun of me laughing. There were matches in his hand.

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you... loving you
I won't let you pull me down

He ran away from me, while I wept over the bodies of my adoptive parents. I cried myself to sleep that night in my backyard.