Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Final Destiny by laurelstar73
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
~~Just thinking of a new story. Tell me what you think :)
Final Destiny


Prelude

His voice came like an abrupt tidal wave to her senses, washing away at her will. For a moment her mind spun with confusion and passionate loathing for the man standing in front of her. Her heart stopped as his words echoed somewhere deep in her heart, unnerving her soul.


A slight smile embraced his darkened face and mocked at her despair. His eyes didn't hesitate to bask in obvious victory.

“Jasmine...” his silkened voice continued, wrapping around her name, taunting her with natural ease. “Grant me your word, or accept the inevitable consequences...”


He lingered and held on the last word, savoring the taste of awakening her deepest fears. Still silence filled the distance and unspoken truths between them.


Her mind was sick with imagining just what he could do to the people she loved the most. She took a long breath and let it out. He watched her carefully and waited for an answer.

“I can't do what you are asking...”she stated calmly as her pulse raced with the weight of her own words.

His expression remained unchanged and he accepted her reply with strange finality.

“Then live with your decision...and remember what offer I gave you to save them.”

He turned and granted her one last look of neither pity or sympathy. His eyes held a dangerous knowledge of the terror to come and the nightmare that was just about to begin.




Chapter One: Just Another Day

“This is so romantic,” Jasmine sighed as she rested her head on Aladdin's shoulder and gazed out over the desert as the sun was setting just below the horizon. Aladdin smiled as he took her hand.

“Not having the gang around, just the two of us?”

She smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. The last rays of sunlight casted a golden sheen over her skin and sparkled in her eyes.

“Something like that,” she replied.

He returned her smile.

“It has been nice not having any wild beasts, power hungry sorcerers, and mischievous beings to fight,” he said. A frown crossed his face.

“Almost too quiet...” he joked.

Jasmine put a finger to his lips and grinned.

“We should enjoy the peace while it lasts,” she said, “Who knows when the next catastrophe will happen.”