Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Ultimate Treasure by Storm
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Chapter one – The Dream

"Oh boy," Jasmine sighed. It was early and her 3-year-old daughter Anna had woken her up.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Anna cried.

"What is it Honey?" Jasmine asked.

"He's here! He's here!"

"Who's here?"

"Oh my he's here!"

"Anna who is here?"

"I have to show you." Then Anna took Jasmine's hand and led her down the stairs as fast as she could, through the kitchen and the hallway to the entrance and the thrown room. There standing by the door was no other than Aladdin.

Then every thing started to fade and fall apart. And she heard Aladdin's last words over and over again; "I'll always love you Jasmine always and forever. Then she heard Mozenrath's voice saying you could have saved him you know you could have saved him.

Then Jasmine woke up in a cold sweat. It was just a nightmare. It was the usual nightmare she had been having lately. Aladdin had been gone for 14 years already. 14 years she couldn't believe it, Anna was 17 already. Right now she knew that Anna was going out to get her a birthday present. She heard something about it being the " Ultimate Treasure"