Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The True Love's Faith by Impectron
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
—ЯрЁБс>ўџ JLўџџџIџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџџьЅС5@ №ПI3bjbjЯ2Я2 "L­X­XI+џџџџџџˆ2222222Fjjjj†DF”Жжжжжжжжж$JRœ!€92УжжУУ922жжNWWWУ2ж2жWУWWs22sжЪ Р‹CСМШjйsd0”s"яR"sFF2222"2s ж"јW$Ÿжжж99FF$jAFFj
The Introduction of Power



Far away from Agraba the kingdom was about to turn over. The new Prince was about to taken over the city with the help of his army and own power. The time, and the kingdom doomed .Very next day another, then another, then the next one. No one knows what was just going on but it was happening. He was the invader and wants to settle down his plans with the agraba. And now his is coming towards her. The prince called himself Anuraag. He was come all over from India invading all the kingdoms or settling the trade routes with the others.

Anuraag: Commander is everything is ready? I don’t want anything wrong.

Commander: everything is in under command Sire, No problem. It will go as you directed.

Anuraag: Good. We will soon be there. So I am going to meet sultan for my proposal and I am sure he will agree easily to it.

After giving some instruction he flew away with the speed of a shooting arrow directly to Agraba. After short time later announcer of agraba just shocked when he saw someone is flying without carpet and landing into the palace. Sultan was the first to greet him.

Sultan: Oh, hello prince Anuraag. You are here at last I was waiting for you.

Anuraag: That’s my pleasure your highness. I am glad that I am finally here.

Sultan was surprised by seeing that the greatest conqueror is bowing to him with such a respect. Aladdin and jasmine came there also to meet him. After that he looked at the couple with a smooth glared in his eyes which are brightening with strange passion and possession.

Anuraag: Very good morning my light princess.

As he bowed to the princess Jasmine and kissed his hand joyfully. Nobody knows but noticed that Jasmine was shinning and feeling shame and gets blushed. After that he turns his attention to Aladdin who was quite surprised by all this.

After a firm introduction to all others he again looks into jasmine’s eyes and turn towards her. After that sultan suggest everyone to take rest but he was busy with the prince discussing about the matters whole day long until they went asleep.




The biggest Surprise



Next morning they gather again to talk to each other and just right then the surprise going to be revealed.

Anuraag: Princess with your permission may I ask you a question”

Jasmine: Why not sure.

Anuraag: Is that possible that you share your identity with someone?

Jasmine: I can’t understand it is not possible. I only belong to Aladdin.

Anuraag: Yeah I know. So do you have any sister looks like just you are.

Jasmine: why are you asking such type of questions? She asks with a disgust look.

Anuraag: Yeah. I am so sorry. At just that moment sultan jumped into the conversation.

Sultan: So Prince Anuraag you came here alone. I guess you are coming with your princess.

Anuraag: Yeah she is right behind me.

Just that moment gates of throne room wide open and a caravan just land there. One of the soldiers came forward and announce to all of them about arrival of Princess.

Soldier: Good Afternoon Sir. Princess Jasmine wants to come here.

Everyone gets under the shock. They didn’t believe what they just heard. They were just looking each other with surprise. But when Princess Jasmine come out their jaws were dropped on the floor. They couldn’t believe on what they saw. She was looking same as Jasmine and even Jasmine was quite in surprise that how it can be possible.

Jasmine: How it can be possible? She is looking just like me.

Genie: Wow it’s like a double role in the story like a twist.

Aladdin whispered “Ahm…Jas, Do you really don’t know, may be it is possible that you have any twin sister?




The clouds of Attraction



Jasmine: Well! It’s nice to meet you Princess Jasmine.

Princess Jasmine: Oh! Thank you princess jasmine I heard a lot about you. So finally you and Aladdin got married at last.


After the introduction Prince Anuraag, Aladdin, Sultan and genie went for their discussion where jasmine took Princess Jasmine to her room for their own discussion.

Princess Jasmine: Oh! It’s a very beautiful room of yours.

Jasmine: Oh! Thank you, so are you a princess? Where is your kingdom?

Princess Jasmine: Well actually I have no kingdom not even royalty. But yes I am princess. A princess of his heart as he says.

Jasmine: Umm…..so much interesting. So he loves you so much right?

Princess Jasmine: Yes he does love me a lot. May be that’s why I owed my whole life to him.

After their dinner at night jasmine again took princess jasmine with her for a small talk in garden. As the night went their conversation went on and on.

Princess Jasmine: Yes. He always does that and wants me to do the same and I do the same. He knows how to satisfy and love a woman like me.

Jasmine: really! Wow I wonder why he wasn’t come to marry me.

Princess Jasmine: Hey are to trying to steal my love?

Jasmine: No! I am just joking. Why are you taking it so seriously? Can’t you just bare a joke?

Princess jasmine: Of course not jasmine. I….I…I love him so much, more then me, more then my life, more then everything and anyone in this whole world. I am in love with him since we were in only 14th of our age.

They both hug each other for a little while. They said each other good night as they return to their rooms. Jasmine lay in Aladdin’s arms while Princess Jasmine was sleeping with Prince Anuraag in his arms holding him so much tightly. Just then jasmine woke up and went to the balcony folding her arms towards her chest. Aladdin came to her in a surprise look and kissed her on her neck.

Aladdin: Why are you looking so much worried? What bothering you?

Jasmine: I don’t know Aladdin. I am not feeling well. There is something that is attracting me towards prince Anuraag.

Aladdin: How could you say that jasmine? You know we are married and you love me.

Jasmine: I know but these feelings, I can’t control them.

Aladdin: May be you need some rest.

Jasmine: yeah you are right. Let’s go to sleep.

Jasmine falls fast asleep after that but why her heart was running so fast and even she was dreaming about prince Anuraag. Why she was feeling so much attraction towards Prince Anuraag she was unknown about it and confused.

The very next day Aladdin was so much busy. Actually thinking about jasmine’s behavior. Why she was thinking about prince? Is there really something as he was thinking that there must be a spell or what? Totally under confusion and doubts about prince that might be he is a sorcerer.

Aladdin: I don’t know genie but I have a doubt that may be that prince is playing with jasmine with his magic.

Genie: I don’t think so Al. I know he is a powerful conqueror but I don’t think that there is a spell or something like that. May be it’s just the attraction of jas towards him.

Aladdin: but it can’t be. She loves me and she will never do that.

“So I think this is right time to attack right street-rat. Since you have another guest to get hurt with you”

They just surprised by hearing the voice but not so much. Aladdin got angry on that voice owner.





The Fatal Attack for Destruction




Aladdin: Mozenrath why you again looking for the same.

Mozenrath: Well this time I don’t have anything to do with your princess. Since I have found a right substitute of her.

Aladdin: Whom you are talking about? Oh no not that, are you completely insane? He is the most powerful conqueror. You can’t mess up with him like this.

Mozenrath: Well he is the most powerful conqueror but not a powerful sorcerer.

Aladdin: You are not going to do that.

Mozenrath: yes I will do and yeah who’s going to stop me.

Just with that he disappeared. The very next day both the princesses were talking to each other but that was a very serious talk.

Jasmine: why do you love him so much? I think you are too much possessive and careful about him.

Princess Jasmine: If you think so then may be you are right I am. I love him so much and very possessive about him. Because there is something inside him for what I am careful of.

Jasmine: what is it? Come on now you have to tell me.

Princess Jasmine: well I mate him first time when I was 13. Accidentally fall in love with him. As more as I came near him I realized that he is something special in himself. I came to know about him everything. He was born with the strength and clouts that most of the princesses and kingdoms will love and proud too. But there was something inside him far darker, threatening, terrible and fearsome about. The magnitude of his power filled me with fear. One day he was running faster then any other horse and was fighting with dozens of lions at once. I decided to control him with all of my love. More and more of my love I can give it to him he will stay away from any danger. So after that decision I married to him for which we were waiting since two long years.







THE LEGEND



Very soon I came to expression and realization of his power being increasing dramatically. So I decide to take him along with me and love him so much that he will forgot everything and remembered only me and my love. But one night when after some romantic and crucial hours later we fall deep asleep in each others arms. His eyes were starring at me continuously. Soon I came to realized it and something he wants to tell.


For my surprise he told me about him everything. Before it I knew that he have no idea about all this but I was wrong. Soon, later that night he had a terrible nightmare. He cried for that and ran away. I just woke up from this and closely follow him. He was standing tall middle of a desert shouting, moaning, growling like a beast. It looks like he was about to transform into something. At the very next moment his size was growing larger and larger. His cloths were torn down as he starts laughing maniacally. He was surrounded by golden aura.

He was not in himself. As the whole ground was shaking while cracks were spreading on it. He was someone else. Destructive or destructor not sure but soon I realized that I have to calm him down. Put him to the rest I started to comfort him I was almost begging him to calm down. After a while he start loosing himself and his strength and fell on my shoulder. I was holding him tightly as he begun to cry. I took him back to our bedroom and put him on the bed in my arms. As he fall fast asleep because he was tired too much. I was looking at him carefully, lovingly but I was shivering with fear, tears in my eyes.

Sobbing my tears but couldn’t able to stop them from falling. I knew there is something what is going wrong with him. Something interrupting my control over him. Breaking shields of my love and was unable to stop it. But I can’t let it happened again. Something was killing him from inside but I can’t loose him, I can’t loose my love, my life, my beloved husband. As I was crying for him nearly night long he woke up. Very next moment I was crying in his arms and he was in mine. He was saying sorry again and again but no effect on me only thing I was wanted was that him and only him in my arms forever.


























Z _ И з л 7 8 Џ А Й С  < _ ` w’ŸЇцы)*‹МП !"(=ЌJKhjƒ‰%23Юјљx–ЛHIШл7іэснйнй’йнй–йЭй…йЭйЭХЭСЭС’СЭСН’НСНСНБНСЅС’СНСНСНСНЁНЁ’Ё’Ё’’hз/ђh‘…hkn