Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Saving It All For Him by DesertFlower
[Reviews - 3] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Hey! This is my first non-multiple chapter story on this site! I'm very proud of this story and writing it was a joy. I tried to capture what wasn't captured in the sequel films, and I think I did. I hope you enjoy it! Please review!
Late one night, Jasmine and Aladdin held hands as they walked down the hallway to her bedchamber. Aladdin walked her to her room every night, but every night was the same: Aladdin and Jasmine would stand in the doorway for a moment, kiss, say their “good nights” and “I’ll see you in the mornings” and then he would leave her for the night. Aladdin would look back at her as he walked away, it getting harder and harder for him leave as each night brought him and Jasmine’s wedding closer, it now being just two weeks away. When Aladdin would finally be out of view, Jasmine would lean with her back against the door and she would think. Some nights she would have to reexamine her self-control and self-discipline, and she hoped-for both their sakes-that Aladdin was doing the same. Though, Jasmine knew he wasn’t, at least not to the extent she was.

Aladdin knew the laws though; He knew royal protocol, and he knew how far he could and couldn’t go; He just had to decide how far he dared to go, and Aladdin had to decide if it was worth it, with the wedding being just weeks away. These unanswered questions were also on Jasmine’s mind at night.

Jasmine and Aladdin then reached her bedroom and they faced each other. The next two weeks were going to be busy for them with banquets, final preparations, and making sure that everything was going to be ready. They were already being sent wedding gifts even. Aladdin smiled down at Jasmine, and she smiled back. He noticed though, that it didn’t quite reach her eyes. He bent his knees so that his face was level with hers,

“Jasmine, is something bothering you?”

“No, of course not.”

“Jasmine, you know things are only going to get more hectic.”

“I know.” Jasmine said, amazed that he almost knew more about what was going on daily than she did, though when she thought about, she wasn’t surprised. Aladdin was prince in all but name: When he told someone to do something, it was done. Whenever he gave the Sultan advice, it was always considered. Whenever Aladdin and Jasmine walked into a room, her hand resting on his arm, the crowd parted. The crowd parted for the royal couple, the very future of Agrabah.

“Okay. I just don’t want you getting overworked.” Aladdin said, and Jasmine laughed a little,

“It’s you running the show,” Aladdin smiled, but both their faces were serious when Jasmine said, “it’s always been you, Aladdin.”

Jasmine then leaned up and kissed him. Her hands went to Aladdin’s shoulders as he drew her closer to him. His arms went around her, and Jasmine’s hand traveled up his neck, to his ear and her fingers ran through his hair, and their lips never parted. Jasmine realized though, things were moving fast, too fast. Her hands went back to his shoulders-not to pull her to him, as close as she could get him to her like she wanted to do though. Jasmine pushed Aladdin away slightly. They looked at each other, and at first Aladdin looked confused,

“Aladdin,” Jasmine said, panting. His face then softened as he understood,

“I know, Jasmine. I’m sorry.”

“No, I understand.” Jasmine said, and Aladdin rested his forehead on hers, and he asked,

“I’ll see you in the morning then?”

Jasmine nodded, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Aladdin then pulled away, and they smiled at each other before he left and Jasmine went into her room and shut the door. While she laid in bed that night, she looked out to the balcony and thought about the feeling that overcame her while her and Aladdin were in each others arms earlier, both of them wanting the same thing. Jasmine had had this feeling before, but it kept getting stronger and stronger, and it only came to her when she was with her fiancé: She was torn between listening to her heart and her body. Jasmine’s body was of course encouraged by temptations, and it was telling her to do things that she knew she shouldn’t, not until her and Aladdin were married. That’s where her heart came in. Her heart told her to do what was right, and that was to wait. Her heart was what kept Jasmine from making mistakes. This night, Jasmine had listened to her heart, which made her feel proud of herself, and she knew Aladdin would be glad of it too. After all, hadn’t he been the first person to ask her when she had ever listened to her heart? Aladdin was the first person to tell her to always listen to her heart. That’s why Jasmine was listening to it now; She was doing this all for him, to save this gift for him that would be given two weeks from tonight, the gift that all honorable young women kept for their husbands.

A week later, it was late at night, and Jasmine was in her room sitting at her vanity. She had been very busy all afternoon, and she hadn’t seen much of Aladdin hardly at all. Jasmine had tried looking for him, just so that when they were standing at her door that night the overcoming feeling of longing wouldn’t overtake them. But, whenever she started looking for Aladdin, someone would call her name she would be forced to go fix some dilemma or make some small decision, after all, she was the bride.

Jasmine was dressed in a gorgeous purple two piece outfit. The top was lined with gold, and had three quarter sleeves that belled out dramatically. Her pants were draped with light blue fabric with gemstone detail hanging from the front. Her necklace, earrings and crown all had a green gemstone hanging from them, her crown fitting around her head like a headband, it having thin, gold chains that let a smaller green stone hang and rest in between her brow. Jasmine also had a sheer yellow veil covering her hair from the back that flowed beautifully, being connected to her finger. It was a lovely outfit, and Jasmine was taking off her crown and veil when she heard a knock on her door. She turned and saw Aladdin. They greeted each other with smiles, and Aladdin slipped in quietly, as if he didn’t want any one to know that he was here but Jasmine. Jasmine then turned back to the mirror and Aladdin watched as she finished taking off her headpiece and then she took off her necklace, showing a now naked neck. She looked beautiful, and Aladdin was disappointed that he didn’t get to see her in the sunlight, or in the serene lighting of the throne room. He also couldn’t help but notice how Jasmine’s top seductively showed her shoulders.

Jasmine then looked at Aladdin in the mirror, as if inviting him to come close to her. Aladdin then walked up to her, showing no signs of nervousness, or anxiousness whatsoever. Perfectly calm, not as if he didn’t know what was going to happen next.

“I missed you today.” Aladdin said, finally breaking the silence between them.

“I know, I missed you too,” Jasmine said, having the most blank expression of her face. She then turned and faced Aladdin, but didn’t look up at him. Instead, she took his hands in hers and looked at them, stroking his fingers. “Whenever I could get away, Aladdin, I tried to find you. But someone was always needing something from me.”

“I’m sorry, Jasmine.”

“No,” She said, and then she looked up at Aladdin, “Don’t be sorry.”

Jasmine then stood, and she and Aladdin walked out to the balcony, but they were only at the entrance when before she knew it, Jasmine was standing with her back against the side with Aladdin standing before her. She didn’t object. They only looked into each other’s eyes, both of them searching for something, not either of them completely sure what. Standing close, their eyes still locked with one another, their hands moved to each other’s faces and their lips met. Jasmine’s hand then went to the back of Aladdin’s neck and his arms slid around her waist. The kisses started getting deeper, and Aladdin’s hand went to Jasmine’s arms, getting under her sleeves. Her hands rested on his chest, and she let out an almost inaudible moan. But Aladdin heard it. While still kissing her deeply but gently he heard Jasmine moan, her moan of desire. Aladdin then moved to her neck, and smiled against her skin when he felt her arms go completely around him.

Jasmine’s eyes fluttered closed. Still standing, she was breathing deeply through her mouth, but barely had time to recover when Aladdin’s mouth was on hers once again. She only brought him closer though. Jasmine then came to her senses. What her and Aladdin were doing wasn’t wrong; Since when was it wrong for a young, betrothed couple such as themselves to become weak and vulnerable in each others presence before their wedding? But, Jasmine knew it wasn’t right either.

Her hand was on the back on Aladdin’s head, which was buried in her neck.

“Aladdin,” She whispered, but he didn’t look up. “Aladdin.” She said, this time only louder, and she made sure it was loud enough and had enough urgency that he would stop. Jasmine had to make him stop before they went any farther, it being her duty as well as his.

“What? What is it, Jasmine?” He asked, both of them out of breath.

Jasmine looked away from him, and she brought her hand to her face. She closed her eyes, still not saying anything. Aladdin then took the hand away from her face and held it in his,

“Jasmine, tell me what’s wrong.” Aladdin said, and she finally looked at him and said,

“Aladdin, you know what’s wrong. This is wrong,” Jasmine said gently, and Aladdin sighed,

“I’m sorry, Jasmine, I should’ve known-” Jasmine cut him off by bringing a finger to his lips. She shook her head,

“No, Aladdin, we both should’ve known. We had a moment of weakness, which is completely normal,”

Jasmine had his hands in hers, and then she lowered herself on the ground and Aladdin did the same.

“We’re getting married in a week, but we can’t let that be our excuse.”

“It’s not worth it, is it?” Aladdin asked with realization, as if he already knew the answer.

“No,” Jasmine said, putting her hand on his cheek. “But it will be. Soon we will be wed: The Prince and Princess of Agrabah, and we will do as we please.”

At Jasmine’s gentle, reassuring smile, Aladdin smiled back. They were on their knees, but soon Jasmine was leaning against Aladdin as he had his arms around her, he leaning against the pillar. The two of them talked for over an hour, about the situation at hand, and they were open and honest with each other, and each were touched by what the other had to say, and at no point were neither Aladdin nor Jasmine uncomfortable or uneasy. Despite that, the serious discussion ended with mutual feeling and understanding and soon Aladdin and Jasmine’s topics turned light hearted, with both of them laughing and smiling with each other.

“I’m glad we talked Jasmine, about everything.”

“I am too, Aladdin.” She said, not facing him at her door. It was very late now, but Jasmine was glad that Aladdin came to her room after all, despite the fact that she had almost submitted to him completely.

“Well, good night then.” Aladdin said, giving a small smile as he turned toward the door.

“Good night.”

“Sleep well, Jasmine.” Aladdin said with all seriousness.

Jasmine smiled, and they looked at each other before he went out the door. Aladdin heard Jasmine lightly shut her door, and he started down the hallway as quietly as he could. He went down the stairs, thankful at how late it was, but that was also the reason he was praying that he wouldn’t run into Rasoul.

While he laid in bed after that, Aladdin thought about his evening with Jasmine, glad that it had turned out the way it had. Together, they had talked about the need to wait for each other until their wedding night, and Aladdin was touched by the things that Jasmine told him: She told him personal things that most women would be uncomfortable talking about with almost anyone. Jasmine told him about her fears, her thoughts, her visions about the near future. Aladdin listened, and part of it was how she explained why they should wait that he was willing to do anything to not be tempted to go farther than he knew he should: Aladdin had expected Jasmine to say something like, ‘We mustn’t be tempted Aladdin, we have to resist the temptation.’ But no, she explained it in gentler terms, terms that sounded much better to Aladdin: Jasmine talked of the future, of how it would be worth it; Their long, long wait, together through all of it. But, because Jasmine opened up to him, Aladdin had told her everything that was on his mind too. He told her that he was aware of his actions, intentions, and what he was doing the whole time she was in his arms, their lips touching, and that he didn’t regret it-which Jasmine understood and wasn’t angry at. After explaining everything to her, Aladdin told Jasmine that from now on he would never make her go farther than she wanted, that he would always respect her wishes, and that her desire to wait was important to him.

“And it always has been. You know that, right?” Aladdin asked Jasmine in her ear, but he didn’t whisper it. He wanted to know this, to be sure of it.

“Yes,” Jasmine said, closing her eyes while resting her head on his shoulder, his cheek resting on her head, “I do, Aladdin. I understand.”

Aladdin then hoped that Jasmine was sleeping peacefully, remembering telling her to do so. He hoped that she wasn’t awake, not being able to fall asleep, thinking of him, what they discussed, and what had almost happened between them. It’s not that that would’ve been a bad thing, but Aladdin knew that she thought about those things enough, even when she knew he wasn’t. Jasmine had done enough weighing in her mind for the both of them.

A few days later, it was a beautiful afternoon as Jasmine and Aladdin held hands as they walked together in the garden, finally able to have time for just the two of them during the day. But, it was understandable, seeing that their wedding was now three days away.

“So, do you have anything else to today, Jasmine?” Aladdin asked casually.

“No, luckily. But, tomorrow and the day after that is another story. We have banquets and dinners. So much before the wedding.”

“Yeah, but from now on, we get to do everything together.”

They both smiled. They soon came upon a stone bench and sat close to one another. After a period of silence, Aladdin and Jasmine just enjoying each others company, she said, leaning her head on Aladdin’s shoulder,

“Thank you.”

“For what?” Aladdin asked, and Jasmine looked at him.

“For being so understanding. Ever since that night, Aladdin, you’ve been so wonderful. I’m so lucky to have you.”

Aladdin took her hands in his, looked at them and then looked back at Jasmine and said,

“No, I’m the lucky one. And I would never do anything to hurt you, ever.”

“I would never hurt you, either.” Jasmine said.

That night Aladdin again stayed awake, thinking. Every time he was with Jasmine, his beautiful fiancée, especially when they were alone, he wanted to just take her in his arms and kiss her. But, he knew he couldn’t, knowing that that might lead them farther than they both knew they should go. Aladdin smiled when picturing Jasmine on their wedding day, first seeing her from where he would be waiting. That made him think about the wedding, about the two of them finally getting married. I’m getting married, Aladdin thought in awe. He then thought about his father, the father he never knew, but wished he had. Aladdin knew that he could really use his father being here now, but he also knew that his father had died years ago.

Aladdin suddenly realized that sleep would not come quickly for him that night. What if he wasn’t ready? No, he knew he was ready to marry Jasmine, and ready to start their new life together, but made him scared, too. Aladdin didn’t know what was in store for them; What if he wasn’t a good enough husband to her? When were they going to start a family, have children? Aladdin’s father was never there to teach him, to prepare him for this life. All Aladdin could do was hope him and Jasmine were ready for this commitment, deep down feeling, knowing that they were.

Two nights later, Jasmine stood on her balcony, admiring the clear, cool night. There had been a great banquet earlier that evening, in honor of her and Aladdin’s wedding. Their wedding was known throughout all of the seven deserts, some calling her the most beautiful woman in the seven deserts, Aladdin being the street-rat who had saved the kingdom, becoming a hero. Yes, they were a much admired couple, and Aladdin and Jasmine both loved and cared for their people, and two days from now everyone would be told the news that they were finally married, husband and wife, and that Aladdin was now Prince of Agrabah. These things made Jasmine proud to be marrying Aladdin, the thing she had been waiting for. Jasmine couldn’t believe that tomorrow she would finally be able to walk down that aisle, go to her betrothed and then they would be married.

Smiling, Jasmine turned and went in her bedroom, this being the last night she would sleep in it alone. Jasmine sat at her vanity and took off her crown and took out the bands in her hair. She then went to her wardrobe to change out of her beautiful gown into something more comfortable for the night. But then she saw her wedding dress, and as she looked at it she thought it lovely, it being white, the color of innocence, with gold detail and trim with a large, deep red Ruby resting at her bust, the gemstone of love and passion. Jasmine ran her fingers over it. She couldn’t wait to wear it, but most of all she couldn’t wait for Aladdin to see her in it. He had walked her to her room that night, and he had stood with her on the balcony, leaving before it got too late. Before Aladdin left, him and Jasmine shared a tender goodbye and tender words, knowing that the next time they saw each other would be when he was waiting for her in the pavilion that was built for their wedding.

The next morning, Aladdin got dressed in his “fancy” street-rat clothes. He then left the palace to go to the city, to his hovel, for there was something important that he needed for the wedding. This day, he noticed Agrabah was busy, but Aladdin managed to get to the hovel quickly, without the need to talk to anyone. He then got to the hovel and retrieved his father’s dagger that now belonged to him. It was special to him, and Aladdin wanted it with him when he married Jasmine. But, the dagger was somewhat of a mystery to Aladdin, he never knowing his father.

Meanwhile, Jasmine stood outside her bedroom, now dressed in her wedding gown. She couldn’t believe today was finally her and Aladdin’s wedding day. After all their waiting, they would finally get to say “I do.”

“We’re finally getting married.”

“I’m finally getting married.”

Those were Jasmine and Aladdin’s words before each of them went to the pavilion.

Aladdin stood, dressed finely in ivory and brown, with the Sultan and Genie standing to his left. It was time. The ceremony had already started, and now it was time for Jasmine to walk down the aisle. Aladdin looked toward the end of the aisle, and saw two peacocks, knowing that Jasmine was hidden behind them, but also knowing that she would soon come to him, and he would have to wait no longer.

Jasmine stood, and she was ready. The peacocks revealed her, and she saw Aladdin. She gave him a smile, moved her shoulders in just the right way, all while she was looking at Aladdin, as if saying to him, “Here I am: Yours. Finally.”

“Wow.” Aladdin said upon seeing his bride. She looked so beautiful and innocent. She wore a long sleeved gown with gold trimming, and long, gold earrings. Jasmine had flowers in her hair, which was down, and had a flowing veil. Aladdin watched her as she walked down the aisle, and stood back and smiled as Jasmine had a moment with her father. She then looked at him, and the Sultan smiled as he moved back, as if telling him to go to Jasmine. Aladdin and Jasmine walked toward each other, and he offered her his arm. Jasmine put her hand in the crook of his arm, both of them smiling, and they walked up the stairs together. Jasmine held her gown up with her other hand as they reached the top of the stairs. Now hand in hand, they looked at each other and Aladdin said,

“Well, we’re here.”

Taking his hand, Jasmine leaned toward him,

“Together forever.”


Late that night, Jasmine laid in bed. Aladdin was supposed to be with her, in her arms, but instead her fiancé was somewhere out in the desert, having found out that his father was still alive. Jasmine had been the one that convinced Aladdin to go and seek out his father, Aladdin being hesitant, puzzled at why he would just leave. Jasmine had encouraged Aladdin, telling him of how great it would be to have his father here to see their wedding. But now it was very late, and she was worried about Aladdin, knowing that he could be in danger. After all, he was following the Forty Thieves, the band of thieves that had made their wedding come to a halt as they searched for the oracle, the same oracle that had told Aladdin that is father was still alive and where he could find him. Jasmine was lying on a chaise lounge that sat just inside the sheer curtains of the entrance to the balcony, so she could see if Aladdin arrived on Carpet, and she would try to stay awake until he arrived-that is if he arrived tonight at all.


“I won’t walk out on Jasmine!” Aladdin yelled to his father.

Aladdin had just found out the day before that his father was the King of Thieves, but he’d still asked him to come back to Agrabah with him to see him and Jasmine’s wedding, still wanting his father in his life. Cassim had been hesitant, but went back with Aladdin the next morning. But, Aladdin soon found out that his father had come back was to get the oracle, the being that could lead him to the “Ultimate Treasure.” Aladdin was saddened and angered at the same time, angered at himself and his father. Aladdin then dressed as his father had, in dark blue and black so that no one would see who he truly was as he broke Cassim out of the dungeon so that he could leave Agrabah and not come back. After getting caught and then escaping the threat of Rasoul, Aladdin and his father rode out to the desert. Cassim tried to convince Aladdin that it was worthless going back because of his actions. Aladdin’s eyes went wide with fear, feeling a pit in his stomach as his father said those words. A verbal fight then broke out between father and son, Aladdin openly telling him that he had walked out on his family and that he was not going to be like him, and run away without taking responsibility for his actions. All the while Cassim defended himself by saying that there was nothing else for him to do. Finally, Aladdin had had enough, and he and his father went in opposite directions. Aladdin rode back to Agrabah, and he didn’t know where his father was going, but in his anger he didn’t care. When he got back to the palace, guards were there to give him a not-so-welcome greeting.

“Aladdin!” Jasmine exclaimed as she saw him walk into the throne room. But then guards came in behind him, there hands securely on his shoulders. Jasmine noticed how Aladdin was dressed and wondered if she was actually looking at Cassim, but as she walked closer, she realized that it was indeed her fiancé.

“Aladdin.” Jasmine said, confused.

“Jasmine, I can explain everything.”

“Yes, but what is the meaning of this?” Jasmine asked, looking at the guards holding onto Aladdin, which Jasmine thought cruel. Her father and Rasoul walked into the throne room. After the situation was briefly explained, Jasmine asked if her father would at least let Aladdin change out of his clothes before he passed his judgment. The sultan allowed it-without guards, which Jasmine was thankful for. She and Aladdin then went to his room, where Jasmine ordered him to sit, and he did-for only a moment, replaced by pacing the room.

“Aladdin, what happened?” Jasmine asked as she went to get him some more comfortable clothes. Aladdin noticed what she was doing and took off his cape and then his shirt. He went and changed and when he got back he told Jasmine everything that had happened, everything that had been said,

“I’m sorry about everything, Jasmine. I sorry about lying to you, and for risking everything by doing this.”

“Aladdin.” Jasmine said softly, wanting to do nothing but console and comfort him, but Aladdin broke the mood by getting even more worked up,

“No, Jasmine, Rasoul would’ve killed me if I wouldn’t have gotten away, all because I’m some, some criminal! What if I get put in the dungeon? What if…What if your father doesn’t let us get married now?”

Jasmine got up from her spot on the bed. She walked up to him and said,

“Aladdin, you have to stop letting people put these ideas in your head,” Aladdin then turned away from her and started walking, but Jasmine didn’t let him get far as she continued, “You did everything for a reason; For yourself but also for those you love. You did the right thing.”

Her hands were on his shoulders, but Aladdin jerked away from her, angry all over again.

“You don’t think I know that?” Aladdin snapped at her. Jasmine was doing her best to keep the situation calm and not let it get out of hand,

“Aladdin, I’m trying to help.”

“Don’t you realize, Jasmine? No one can help me now. I alone am responsible for my actions.”

Jasmine faced suddenly became sober,

“Well, all you need to do it tell my father what you just told me.”

Soon, Aladdin and Jasmine were standing next to each other on the throne room balcony, waiting for the sultan to say something. He then turned and looked sternly at Aladdin.

“Frankly my boy, your actions are most disappointing.”

Aladdin had expected the sultan to say something like that.

“It is tragic Your Highness, but the street rat has obviously followed in his fathers footsteps. Aladdin is a criminal.” Rasoul remarked.

Jasmine looked up at Aladdin as his head went down in shame, as if he knew it was true. She didn’t attempt to hide her glare at Rasoul.

“Sultan, I convinced my dad to come here, it was my fault,” Aladdin said, and he sighed, “I would’ve been better off if I’d never known him.”

Jasmine then went toward him, wanting him to know that she was there for him. She also knew that he really didn’t think that.

“Aladdin, you found your father, a father who risked his freedom to see your wedding,” Aladdin looked at her, just waiting for what she had to say next, and Jasmine put her hand on his face, Aladdin smiling slightly into it, “And you risked everything to help him,” She looked at her father, “Just as I would for my father.”

Using experience and the love Jasmine knew her father had for her she knew that she could guilt her father into forgiving Aladdin.

“Your father? Oh, yes.” He cleared his throat, “Aladdin, I could not overlook your fathers crimes, but what you have done, well, you did it out of love.”

Jasmine and Aladdin both smiled, and she held onto him tightly as she rested her head on his shoulder, letting him know how happy she was. Aladdin responded by resting his cheek on her head, also happy, both of them wanting the wedding to go on soon.

But, the wedding was put off once more when Aladdin and Jasmine went to help Cassim, who was captured by what was left of the Forty Thieves. They went to the Vanishing Isle, where Cassim’s captors were defeated and he had finally found the Hand of Midas, but refused it when he realized that finding his only son was the real treasure he had been looking for. Aladdin and Jasmine were both happy for Cassim, but that evening was another event worth celebrating.

Aladdin and Jasmine walked closer to each other. All eyes were on them as they stood at the altar, ready to be bound by a most sacred kiss. Radiant light was supplied by many candles, which only made it more quixotic. Aladdin gave Jasmine the most tender of looks. Jasmine tipped her head up, parting her lips slightly. They moved even closer to each other. This was it. The moment each had been waiting for, the moment where each utterly, totally belonged to the other-mind, body, and soul. Aladdin’s arms went around Jasmine’s waist as her hand went to his chest. They closed their eyes as their faces slowly came closer to each other, and in one gentle movement their lips met.

All the guests cheered, and were glanced by the couple, but then husband and wife looked back at each other, smiling. Jasmine then slipped her hand in the crook of Aladdin’s arm as they walked down the steps. Walking down the aisle together, they waved and acknowledged guests, but then Aladdin’s face brightened. Jasmine looked to where he was looking, and she also gave a surprised look. Cassim was standing against a pillar in the background, and he nodded to Aladdin and Jasmine, giving them his blessing.

Aladdin and Jasmine soon got on Carpet, and they were over the desert when they saw Cassim and they waved goodbye happily. Still smiling in each others arms, Aladdin waited until his father turned and rode away to take hold of Jasmine and look at her with hunger and desire. Jasmine was taken by surprise at first, but then her face softened as she took his face in her hands and he held her close to him as they kissed passionately.

Some time later, Jasmine was laying on a white bed. She had taken off her veil, the flowers in her hair, and her earrings, but she still was wearing her wedding gown. Jasmine was lying on her side, resting on her elbow when she saw Aladdin. He walked up to the bed, where Jasmine was. She held out her hand, and Aladdin’s hand came in contact with hers.

“Now, my love,” Jasmine said, looking up at Aladdin, “We don’t have to wait any longer.”

“No.” Aladdin said, shaking his head slowly, feeling the same as Jasmine. He then sat close to her, and she gave an inaudible gasp as his hand went to her leg. Aladdin and Jasmine’s eyes were locked with one another’s as his hand went to her waist, and soon their arms were wrapped around each other, tightly but gently as they kissed. All throughout the night, Aladdin couldn’t stop his hands from caressing every inch of Jasmine’s smooth skin-her legs, her waist, her neck, her face-just to make sure that she was real, that this was real. They both had dreamed of this day, this night for so long that neither of them wanted it to end, and they didn’t waste a moment. The ecstasy and bliss was endless for the prince and princess that night, and the next morning, waking up in each others arms for the first time was enough for remnants of the night before to come back to them.

But, it was more than that for Aladdin and Jasmine. In the weeks that followed, going back to Agrabah they enjoyed everything about being newlyweds, and everyone noticed their new glow. It was not just how they looked at each other, but how they talked with one another, how they did more things together, working together in their duties to the kingdom, Aladdin’s duties as Prince starting almost immediately after the honeymoon. Yes, everyone could tell how much Aladdin and Jasmine were in love, and that it was a love that would last forever. And Aladdin and Jasmine were so very happy. There would be more waiting for them, no more wondering, no more mere watching as time went by, and Aladdin and Jasmine were glad of it. In every way, Two had finally become One.





*Aladdin, Jasmine and other characters belong to Disney, as do the lines from the film "Aladdin and the King Theives" I don't take credit for those lines, only the emotions and feelings behind them.