Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Annoying Prince Achmed by Jay Marie 2
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I do not own Aladdin or getting any money off this story.
The Annoying Prince Achmed
***************************
"Jasmine!Jas!Have I got news for you!"Icarus cried to his friend from her palace garden.
"Ick have you been eating choclate bars again?"Jasmine asked pointing to the chocolate bar in his hand.
Icarus gobbled up the remaining chocolate bar and said"Maybe...but thats not why I'm freakin' out!Heres the story:
Al,me,Cassandra,Herc,and Sandy(Sadira)were just hanging out at Speedy Pita when all the sudden this weird looking prince comes up and starts pickin' on little on two little kids just 'cause they are playin' with a dog.
He had a whip ready to whip them then Al was all 'He if I was rich as you I'd afford a few manners.'and the Prince was all'Get out of my way street rat'and the he pushed him in the dirt and then-"
"Let's tell her"Cassandra and Sandy."Al said 'Look at the that guys.
Its not everyday you see a horse with two rear ends' and then everybody was quiet"Sandy started
"Then Senna said'Two rear ends and zero IQ'"Cassandra continued
"Then Hamed(Mozenrath) said'Two rear ends,zero IQ,and a stupid hat'"Sandy followed.
"And then the Prince said 'You are worthless streetrats.You were born streetrats.
You were born streetrats you will die streetrats and only your fleas will mourne you!'"Sandy and Cassandra finished together.
Jasmine was shocked.~What a jerk!~she thought,~Doesn't he know that Aladdin's father is filthy rich?What a moron.~
"Wait where is Al and the others?"Jasmine asked."He's running over here and he's gonna trip over that rock.
"Cassandra foretold.
And just as she foretold Al came running over shouting"Jas! Jas! We got a problem" and then he tripped over the rock.His friends laughed.
"This never leaves this room"Aladdin said.They nodded.
"Aladdin don't worry,I already know the whole story.""No, no not that"Senna said.
He's coming here."Hamed continued.
"And man is he mad"Alddin said chuckling.Jasmine gave him a death glare.
"But we must treat him with respect"Aladdin quickly added.
Jasmine rolled her eyes and smile.
Al snapped his fingers and his cool Prince of Theives outfit appeared.Its dark blue with a silver trim with a mark like a fox.
"Seriously,How do you do that?!"Icarus asked."Deserts secret"
Aladdin replied and he and his friends laughed as he and his friend walked toward the throne room.
**********************************************************
"Hello Al great to see you "Genie said
as Aladdin and the others walked into the throne room.

When Prince Achmed saw Aladdin a look of terror,confusion ,and surprise crossed his face.

Aladdin could of laughed at the look on the prince's face
if hadn't restrained it.

"Aladdin this is Prince Achmed of Gazeria. He will be attending for high school Promethueus Academy."Genie explained.

~What?!!! Another annoying prince at our school.Adonis and Jafar are plenty~Aladdin thought.

Tomorrow will be a long day....

"Hello...streetrat.Or should I say rich kid?"Prince Achmed

"Don't talk to him Achmed"Mirage said to her new friend.

"Guys do you know what this means?"Aladdin asked.

"Time to change schools?"Icarus repied.

"No we got a new enemy.