Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Chains of Love by ChainedGenieJay
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Original characters from the movie- Aladdin, Jasmine, Jafar, Genie, Carpet, Abu, Sultan, Rajah, Iago, ect. I don’t own them or parts of the movies I am using. I only own Yuki, Caleb and few scenes.
New Characters- Caleb- a young boy, who was abandoned at five years old. He may have been small, but was deeply intelligent. He has messy short black hair and light blue eyes. Caleb is strong hearted, selfless, and brave. Often he’ll see starving people and what he steals he gives up for them. His only selfish wish is to have mother to be there for him no matter what. He sometimes has to steal and lie to survive but he doesn’t do it for evil reasons. He loves to have fun and is masterful in avoiding the guards. His wits and heart is what he gathers are the most important. He often travels with Aladdin.
Yuki- A kind hearted genie with pale skin, bright icy blue almost silver eyes, she has finely choppy layered black hair that reaches her waist. She is powerful, stubborn, smart, helpful, and feisty. She’s like the wind, goes where shes needed. She also wants to find her true love. She will never give up a challenge, when she gets knocked down she gets right back up no matter the cost. She has a soft spot for Caleb and would do anything for him. Her lamp is similar to Genie’s but hers is engraved with the symbol of hope with a heart in the middle. She also has a little forgiveness tradition that you may like, or Genie would love. LOL
“WHY DIDN’T YOU EVER TELL ME ABOUT THAT RULE!!” A richly dressed man yelled at the woman before him. She had finely layered black hair that fell to her waist, tied up in a pony tail with a gold band. Her eyes were a icy blue eyes, brimming with the many tears to fall.
Her outfit consisted of an Arabian top that was strapless, blue, and had detached sleeves that went from her elbows to her hands that formed a ring around her middle finger. The top stopped just above her stomach and her poufy blue pants started below her stomach. Her pointed shoes were a slightly darker shade of blue.
She sobbed hard as his final wish was made, “I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!!”
Then black she curled up into a ball and silently cried herself to sleep.

~With Caleb~
A young boy was wondering around the streets of Agrabah. He had just had a red apple fill his stomach, but he was still a little hungry. Then all of a sudden a 21 year old man jumped in front of him and smiled,
“Hey little Buddy how are you?’’
Abu started chattering his hello too.
“I’m fine Al. I was just walking around for a while. I saw a cool looking cave not far from here so I wanted to check it out.”
Al smiled again and ruffled Cal’s hair, “You be careful, I’ll see ya round little man.” Aladdin said while walking off waving.
~some time later~
Caleb silently made his way through the damp cave. A few water drop fell and landed on the floors. A dark mist then appeared. Cal felt a chill fall through his spine. His eyes closed tightly and he stood still when a very soft voice spoke,
“Why do I always end up alone (sniffs) I just want to feel loved, even if it’s a moment.”
‘A woman alone? Why would she be here?’ Caleb thought as he tiptoed farther into the cave.
Caleb summoned his courage and stepped into a room. He gasped as he saw crystals everywhere shining different colors. The beauty of the room caught his eyes but then he saw a single pedestal. It had a table like appearance and then he saw a bronze lamp. He went over to it to look a bit closer at it. It looked like an oil lamp. He shrugged and saw around the neck was engraving of the symbol of hope with a heart in the center. He looked at it thoughtfully then looked around in confusion.
“I was pretty sure I heard a woman somewhere here. What is this pretty lamp doing here? I wonder what’s inside.”
He lifted the lid but nothing was inside. It felt warm and seemed to pulse. He dropped it out of fear. He got a grip on his emotions and picked it back up, then he saw some writing on the side he couldn’t see because of the dust. So…he rubbed it.
There was smoke suddenly emerged from the lamp. Caleb, with the lamp still in his hands, ran to a nearby rock of crystal to hide behind. Then the smoke faded, showing a beautiful young woman in her place. As Caleb looked her over, he noticed she had puffy red eyes, like she had been crying. She had a light blue Arabian outfit on and dark blue pointed shoes.
She looked around confused.
“Where am I? What happened? Did someone rub my lamp?” She asked aloud.
Caleb peeked out to see her. She spotted him.
“Ohh Who are you little one?” She cooed, “Why are you hiding from me? No need to be scared. I won’t hurt you.” She smiled.
She held out her hand to him and he took it, her smile faded any fear he had in his heart. She got on her knees to be face to face with the boy.
“I’m Caleb.”
“I’m Yuki. It’s very nice to meet you.”
“What are you going to?”
“Are you the one who rubbed my lamp?” He nodded. She smiled and closed her eyes.
“I’m here to grant you three wishes. I’m a genie dear boy. I’m grateful to you for freeing me.”
“Anything?”
“Almost Caleb. I won’t kill, raise the dead, or make someone fall in love, and no more wishes.”
His little head nodded and suddenly tears came to his eye. She nearly cryed herself when she saw this.
“Whats wrong? “
“Are you able to stay?”
“Caleb whatever you need me for just say it.”
“okay. Um…… I don’t know what I want for now but can we leave?”
She smiled slightly and bowed to him, “Just rub my lamp if you need anything at all” with that she disappeared into her lamp.
~in the marketplace~
Caleb walked past everyone in extreme caution.
‘What will I wish for? Almost anything I want.’ Caleb thought and thought till suddenly he bumped into the royal visor to the sultan, Jafar.
Caleb gasped as he was suddenly knocked down on his bottom. He looked up to see Jafar glare at him. He seemed really furious over something. Caleb could see it in his eyes.
“Where is your mother boy?”
“Uhh I don’t know sir I lost her.”
What Caleb didn’t know was he had rubbed the lamp and Yuki poofed over to another spot and made herself look human with ragged clothes. She instantly ran to Caleb and hugged him closely.
“Ahh Caleb don’t you ever run from me again! I was so worried! (Looks up at Jafar and bows) Thank you Sir for finding my son.”
‘What an interesting looking girl.’
But before Jafar could say anything to them they ran off.
“Caleb you can’t do that! I might as well be your mother!”
“Why would you do that, Yuki, why?”
She smiled softly and put both her hands on his cheeks.
“I’ve grown on ya Caleb. I need to watch out for you and protect you. Just like a real mother.” She pulled him into a hug.
“I wish you were my Genie mother.” With that phrase whispered, a sudden change happened.
Yuki pulled away as a pain shot through her body. It tingled and pricked her skin, till a smoke line stared wrapping around her waist. With that three, thick, black chains appeared around her waist. As suddenly as it begun it stopped.
I guess I really am your mother now.” She smiled warmily to Caleb.
He smiled and teared, “I finally have my deepest wish.”