Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Walk at Night by Merkal
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Walk at night


A few days had passed since the prince and princess of Agrabah arrived at the oasis where they had a wonderful and romantic time just the two of them. We jump into the story at the 4th night there. Aladdin woke up it was in the middle of the night to was a little cold. He didn't know what woke him he turned to his side and saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully next to him. Still he had the feeling something wasn't right. He stood up and kissed his wife on her forehead walked outside the tent to have some fresh air. After walking for about a minute he arrived at the waterside of a pool.He sat down and took a drink out of it. He looked up to the sky remembering the first time he saw it with different eyes, it was the night he and Jasmine had that magic carpet ride now already sometime ago. He was getting cold and decided to turn back to the tent and to the warm body of his wife. On his way back Carpet flew to him, he had woke up from the sound Aladdin made when he took a drink out of the pool.
"Hi Carpet"
Carpet nodded as if he said, "Why are you awake?"
"Oh I don't know Carpet, I woke up a couple of minutes ago. I had feeling something is wrong but Jasmine is sleeping peacefully so I think I just dreamed it." the ex-streetrat said to his flying friend.
Carpet laid a tassel on his friends shoulder to comfort him. He knew it worked because he saw a small smile on Aladdin's face.
"I think I go back to bed now, I see you in the morning" Seconds later he was back at their tent where his princess was still sleeping. Seeing her there sleeping made him smile, realizing how lucky he was meeting her. He laid down next to her making sure she didn't woke up and fell asleep again.