This is Halloween, Malcho! by Malchos Angel



Summary: Malcho finds himself trapped in Halloween Town with Thundra, Iago, and me! All Heck breaks loose? Yep! Rated for cussing and blood.
MalchoXOC
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Mozenrath, Original Characters, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Comedy, Crossover, Dark/Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/04/07
Updated: 10/09/07


This is Halloween, Malcho! by Malchos Angel
Chapter 1: A Spell Goes Awry (Malcho gets pissed)
Author's Notes: Malcho: Hola, everyone!
Me:Roll Call! Mal- no I see you. Sadira!
Sadira: Hello!
Me: (glares at Mozenrath, who just entered the room) You're late!
Mozenrath: Blah, Blah, Blah! Malchos Angel doesn't own us or The Nightmare before Christmas. I brought the chips and guacomole.
Malcho: (Licks chops) Mmmm. Chips and guacomole! (Grabs one and chows down, getting a glare from me.)
Me:(still glaring at Malcho) Give me one of those!

It started out as a normal Halloween night. Malcho was helping Thundra with transporting spells and portal spells because they were friends now. Iago was just hanging around and I was preparing dinner. Everything was going smoothly until one of the portal spells hit my "The Nightmare Before Christmas" DVD. I rushed in, no duh worried about my DV- uh, I mean my friend's safety.

"Malcho! Thundra! Iago!" I shouted, and at the same time, fighting the pull of the portal. It was useless. I got sucked in.

When I woke up, Malcho was nudging me.
"Mi amiga? Oh, thank the gods you're alive!" He said, hugging me like there was no tomarrow.
"Ack! Malcho! Moonlight-need-air!" I said, struggling to breathe.
"Oh! Sorry! Ow. That was quite a bumpy trip, wouldn't you say? You hit your head pretty hard."
"Speaking of hard heads, where are Thu-" I didn't finish my sentence, because right in front of me was my favorite character, beside Malcho, Jack Skellington!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=943