Returning for Love by AladdinJasmine



Summary: Jada is a young merchant in a small kingdom. Her master wants her to redeem her love for the man she loves, so she sets out to find him. Problems occur, and all she has is herself, a bag of magic, and a strong love.
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Original Characters, Rajah, Rasoul
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Dark/Angst, General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Jada Series
Published: 06/06/10
Updated: 06/08/10


Index

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Nightmares Do Come True!
Chapter 3: Blind
Chapter 4: Forgetfulness
Chapter 5: Trying to Remember
Chapter 6: Rembering..
Chapter 7: Epilogue


Chapter 1: Prologue

Author's Notes: This is only written by me, Maria, this time. Merideth is at a summer camp for 1 week, so I get our computer FULL TIME. So, I'll probably be about halfway through the story by the time she gets back, IDK. ANYWAYS, All characters are owned by Walt Disney except for anyone you don't recognize!


Prologue
*~*~*~*~*

“Are you ready to go, my dear?” asked a man in a dark cloak.
“Yes, I am, master. I cannot wait to see the look on his face when I return!” replied a young lady in a matching cloak.
“Then go, But I want you with that man in 2 weeks at sunset,” He said as he disappeared into the darkness.
“He will be mine, even after 4 years!” she said to herself.
“Oh, and Jada?” asked the man as his face showed in a portal.

“Yes, master?”

“I have this magic, you may use it to get him,” He answered as he threw a bag at her, which she caught.
“Yes, master, I will do whatever it takes to get him,” Jada replied.
“Go now!” the man said as he disappeared.
Jada was now left alone in the dark, coldness of the night. In the distance, she saw the Agrabah palace. “Soon, you will be mine,” Jada said as she started walking.
“Soon, you will be mine,” She repeated. She said that over and over as the palace got closer. His face kept showing up in Jada’s mind. She wanted him, and she knew her master wanted her to get him. She knew he wanted her to get what she wanted now. But, why was he acting so nice all of a sudden? She threw that thought away and started walking again, repeating in her mind, “He will be mine. Soon, he will be mine.”
Then, she stopped.

“What if he doesn’t remember me? It’s been 4 years. Or, what if he still hates me? Or maybe he tells the guards to take me to the dungeon?”

So many questions.
Need the answers.

“Well, I’ll never know unless I try!” Jada said. She began walking again, memories playing in a constant loop in her head. Of how she met him. How they loved each other. How they ignored others and only focused on each other.

She needed him.
She wanted him.
She loved him.

Still, she could not remember why they said goodbye.
The memory was just too painful for Jada.
They fought.
He fought for freedom.
She fought for love.
She could still feel his touch on her lips.
So, she started walking faster, than to sprinting, then to running as fast as she could.
“You will be mine,” she said.

“Aladdin.”

Back to index


Chapter 2: Nightmares Do Come True!

Author's Notes: First chapter!!!!


Chapter 1
*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Jada found herself on the hot sand. She looked up, the Agrabah palace was still a long distance away, and Jada only had 13 days to reach it. She was determined to reach it by sunset today, but that would mean running as fast as she could with no breaks. “Well, it’s worth a shot,” She said as she stood up and stretched from a terrible nights sleep. All her dream was that Aladdin didn’t remember who she was, and he had another girlfriend…or wife…she didn’t remember. All she hoped was that the dream wouldn’t happen. She stopped stretching and started running in the direction of the palace. She was running as fast as she could, and Jada swore she could hear the people talking, yelling, and selling.

About sunset, she made it to the Agrabah gates. She was breathing heavily, because she had no breaks. She opened the gate up and walked inside. Agrabah was different since she last came. There was no one yelling “STOP THIEF!!” or “I’LL TAKE YOU TO THE DUNGEON, STREET URCHAN!” Everyone was going into the coziness of their homes. “Great! Everyone’s going inside, so now how am I going to find him?!” Jada yelled to the sky. She started walking some more, and found an abandoned building and went inside. There was a pile of hay that would make a bed, and a sack that could be a pillow. She laid down and let dreams take over her whole body.

In the palace, everyone was very excited. Maids were cleaning, chefs were making their finest foods, and tailors were making clothes made of very fancy silks. There was going to be a ball for Prince Aladdin and Princess Jasmine’s 1-year marriage celebration! The couple was excited, but they didn’t get any privacy to be with each other! When the ball started, visiting kingdom’s heirs and the villagers all gathered in the menagerie and danced.

Aladdin and Jasmine snuck out of the party and went to their balcony in the royal bedroom. “It’s nice out,.” Jasmine said, trying to break the silence. “Yeah, I guess,” Aladdin mumbled. “And you know what’s strange?” Jasmine asked. “What?” “We never get to be alone, we never get to see each other. It’s making me feel like their trying to separate us,” “Nah, their not. They just need us to do ‘royaly business’ stuff,” Aladdin joked. Jasmine laughed, and then cleared her throat and said, “We never get privacy.” “Well, we are alone now.” “You thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Jasmine. “I think I am.” Aladdin answered. Jasmine put her arms around Aladdin’s neck and Aladdin put his hands on Jasmine’s waist, and Jasmine pulled his face to hers and they kissed.

Jada woke up from the sound of music coming from the palace. She got up and started walking towards the palace, but Razoul stopped her. “Where do you think you’re going, streetrat?” He asked. “Um, I don’t know, but do you know a man named Aladdin?” Jada asked. “Aladdin? You mean Prince Aladdin?” “Prince?!” Jada shrieked. “Yes, he’s been a prince for a year, where have you been?” “Uh, working my butt off in a different kingdom!” “You’re from a visiting kingdom?” “WHAT DO YOU THINK? I JUST TOLD YOU!” Jada yelled. “Ok, Ok, so, Aladdin is the prince, he’s married to Princess Jasmine, and tonight is their ball for their 1 year anniver-“ “Wait, he’s married?” “Yes, to Princess Jasmine.” Razoul said. “I thought only a prince could marry a princess.” Jada said. “Well, since Aladdin showed of how ‘good of a sultan’ he would be, the sultan changed the law.” Razoul explained. “I have got to be dreaming.” Jada said as she held her forehead. “Well, it’s true, and you’ll just to except it, like I have.” Razoul said. “Where is Aladdin?!” Jada demanded. “He’s in his and Jasmine’s room.” Razoul said. “I need to speak to him.” Jada said as she started walking, but Razoul stopped her. “No, I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” “I need to speak to him right this instant!” “What makes you think he would want to talk to you?” “Um, hello? I’m his old girlfriend!” Jada yelled. “Exactly my point, why would he want to?” Razoul said. “Just let me. You’ll see.”

Back to index


Chapter 3: Blind

Author's Notes: Song used in this chapter is "Blind" By Ke$ha


Chapter 2
*~*~*~*~*
Jada made her way to the palace and entered. There were long hallways, and a ton of floors. She didn’t even know where to start! It would take hours for her to look in all the rooms. “Well, no time to lose.” Jada said to herself.

About an hour later, Jada came across a room where she heard soft talking. “Oh, Aladdin!” she heard a girl’s voice say. She opened the door a little, and spied on them. A young, long haired, beautiful girl was lying on top of Aladdin, who was dressed like a prince. “That’s Aladdin…” Jada whispered to herself. “Aladdin, father’s going to kill me! We have to get back down there!” the girl said as she got up from Aladdin. Aladdin stood up and the girl took Aladdin’s arm and they headed for the door. “Oh no.” Jada whispered. She stood behind the door as the couple walked out. “Aladdin…how could you?” Jada asked herself. As she started walking, she started singing quietly to herself.

I think you got the best of me
You're sleepin' with the enemy
You left me all alone, alone, alone, alone
The beat drops, I'm so low
My heart stops, I already know
You left me all alone, alone, alone, alone

I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me
Never gonna catch me cry
Oh whoa whoa
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die
Oh whoa whoa
Without me, you're nothing
Oh whoa whoa
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die
Oh whoa whoa

I've let go, finally over you
This drama that you put me through
I'm better all alone, alone, alone, alone
The beat drops, you're so low
It's last call and it's gotten old
Now look who's all alone, alone, alone, alone

I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me
Never gonna catch me cry
Oh whoa whoa
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die
Oh whoa whoa
Without me, you're nothing
Oh whoa whoa
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die
Oh whoa whoa

(speaking)
I trusted you, you were the first
Then you lied and it get's worse
you broke me down
Now just look around
(singing) who’s all alone?
(Speaking)Who's all alone now?

(Singing)
I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me
Never gonna catch me cry
Oh whoa whoa
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die
Oh whoa whoa
Without me you're nothing
Oh whoa whoa
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me til the day you die.


The next day, Jada was still crying about Aladdin.
“I thought I came in time. I thought he was going to be mine. I love him!” Jada wailed.
Then, she remembered she had a bag of magic to use to get him. She pulled the bag from her sleeve and looked at it. Then, she opened the bag and found purple powder. “I wonder what this stuff is supposed to do.” Jada said. After all, she only had 11 days left.
“Hmm…I guess I’ll find out tonight.”

Back to index


Chapter 4: Forgetfulness

Author's Notes: Things are about to get intence :)
Song used in this chapter is "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" by the awesome Ke$ha


Chapter 3
*~*~*~*~*
Aladdin and Jasmine were very tired from all the dancing that they did that night. They stood on their balcony again and just talked to each other. “Are you excited for the oasis tomorrow?” Jasmine asked. “Yeah, we’ll finally get some alone time.” Aladdin replied. “Mmhmm,” Jasmine said as she laid her head on Aladdin’s shoulder. “Just you and me and nobody else.”

That night, Jada set out to the palace with her bag of magic. She saw that the guards were out cold. (As in asleep since this is G rated) “Perfect!” Jada said. She walked inside. Then, she made her way up to Aladdin and Jasmine’s room. She opened the door all the way and walked in. Aladdin and Jasmine were sleeping; Jasmine was cuddled up as close as she could to Aladdin. “Blech!” Jada whispered. She took out the bag of magic and sprinkled some on Aladdin’s head. “I still don’t know what this does…” she said to herself. Then, she left.

The next morning, Jada awoke with a fright, her master, Jahem, was standing over her. “JADA! YOU USED THE MAGIC, AND NOTHING HAPPENED EXCEPT ALADDIN LOVES JASMINE MORE, AND I’M NOT EVEN SURE THAT’S POSSIBLE!” Jahem yelled. “You never told me what the magic does!” Jada said. “It says it right there on the back!” Jahem yelled as he picked up the bag and pointed to the words. “Makes whoever it is put on love the first person they see.” Jada read. “I’m going to give you a new powder. It makes them forget the one they care about the most. Hurry, you have 5 minutes before they wake up.” Jahem said as he threw a bag at her and disappeared. Jada hurried over to the palace as quick as she could.

When she got to Aladdin and Jasmine’s bedroom, they were still fast asleep. Jada took out the bag and sprinkled it on Aladdin’s head. “Soon, you will be mine. Just wait and see.” Jada said. Then, she left.

When Aladdin woke, he was startled. “Oh, good morning, Aladdin!” Jasmine said as she kissed Aladdin on the nose. “Huh?” Aladdin asked. “I said, ‘Oh, good morning, Aladdin!’ Like I usually do, remember?” Jasmine said, trying to jog Aladdin’s memory. “Who are you?” Aladdin asked as he stood up. “I’m Jasmine…remember? You’re WIFE?” Jasmine said. “Huh?” Aladdin said. “What is wrong with you, Aladdin?!” Jasmine yelled. “You were acting all fine yesterday!” “I gotta go.” Aladdin said as he left. “Genie!” Jasmine said as she rubbed Genie’s lamp. “What is it Jas, my waffles are almost done!” Genie said as he appeared out of the lamp wearing pajamas. “Aladdin doesn’t remember who I am!” Jasmine said. “WHAT????!!!!!” Genie yelled as he changed to normal. “Yeah, he was all like ‘Huh? Who are you?’ this morning.” Jasmine said, imitating Aladdin. “Hey, what’s this?” Genie asked as he picked up purple powder from Aladdin’s pillow. “I don’t know.” Jasmine said. Then, Genie turned into a scientist and examined the powder. After a couple seconds, he turned to normal. “This powder is supposed to make whoever it is sprinkled on forget the person they care about the most.” Genie explained. Then, Jasmine collapsed on her bed and started sobbing. “Uh, I’m gonna go now…” Genie said as he went back in his lamp. Jasmine lifted her head and wiped her tears. Rajah went up to Jasmine and tried to cheer Jasmine up. “Rajah, Aladdin forgot me.” Jasmine said. Then she started singing to herself.

Here we go,
welcome to my funeral
without you I don't even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move I die

here I go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
I am so delusional with
every move I die

I have destroyed our life
it gone, payback is sick
it all my fault

I'm dancing
with tears in my eyes
Just fighting
To get through the night
I'm losing it
(Losing it)
(Losing it)

With every move I die
I'm faded
I'm broken inside
I've wasted the love of my life
I'm losing it
(Losing it)
(Losing it)

With every move I die
So when did I?
become such a hypocrite
double life,
lies that you caught me in
trust me I’m paying for it
with every move I die

On the floor
I'm just a zombie
who I am, is not who I wanna be
I'm such a tragedy
with every move I die

I have destroyed our life
it gone, payback is sick
it all my fault

I'm dancing
with tears in my eyes
Just fighting
To get through the night
I'm losing it
(Losing it)
(Losing it)

With every move I die
I'm faded
I'm broken inside
I've wasted the love of my life
I'm losing it
(Losing it)
(Losing it)
With every move I die

This is it and now
your really gone this time
never once thought
I’d be in pieces left behind

I'm dancing
with tears in my eyes
Just fighting
To get through the night
I'm losing it
(Losing it)
(Losing it)

With every move I die
I'm faded
I'm broken inside
I've wasted the love of my life
I'm losing it
(Losing it)
(Losing it)

With every move I die.



Back to index


Chapter 5: Trying to Remember

Author's Notes: :P


Chapter 4
*~*~*~*~*
Aladdin left the palace and wandered the Agrabah marketplace, trying to remember who that girl was. Jada saw Aladdin, and jumped for joy. This was her chance! She left the abandoned building and ran up to Aladdin. “Hi! Remember me?” Jada asked. “Hi Jada…JADA?!” Aladdin yelled as he stopped walking. “Yeah, me! Aren’t you glad to see me?” Jada asked. “I don’t know! What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be with your master!” Aladdin said. “Eh, he let me come back to Agrabah so I could be with you!” “Gee…that’s great and all, but you do know it’s been 4 years. I don’t love you anymore. Sorry.” Aladdin said as he walked away. “I wonder what the consequences are if I don’t make him love me in… 11 days.”

Jasmine and Genie were still trying to figure out who made the powder, who sprinkled it on Aladdin, and why. Genie was dressed as a secret agent, testing the powder for fingerprints (stupid idea, I know.), while Jasmine was looking through one of Jafar’s magic books. “Anything yet, Genie?” Jasmine asked as she looked up from the book. “Just a couple seconds…” Genie said. Then there was a ding and Genie turned to normal and was still holding the powder. “This powder was made by some magic dude named Jahem, but was sprinkled on by his servant, Jada.” Genie explained. “Jada…that sounds awfully familiar. I think Aladdin used to have a girlfriend named Jada.” Jasmine said. “Well, is Jahem in that book?” Genie asked. Jasmine started flipping through the book and came to a page with a picture of Jahem. “That guy made the powder?” Jasmine asked. Jahem was a scrawny, weak man. “I guess so.” Genie said. “Well, is there anything in this book about Jada?” “WELL, PRINCESS LADY, LET’S FIND OUT! For Jada, see Jahem. For Jada, see page 334. For Jada, see page 889. For Jada, see page 222. For Jada, see page 1000. For Jada, see page 986. For Jada, see page 123. For Jada, see page 923. For Jada, see page 449. For Jada, see page 787. For Jada, see page 10. For Jada, see page 615. For Jada, see page 679. For Jada, see page 45. For Jada, see page 875. For Jada, see page 542, Aha! I finally found it!” Genie said as he pointed to the page. It showed a picture of Jada. “It says: She is the servant of Jahem, the 3rd most powerful man in the world. Her master, Jahem (See page 521), makes her date men so they can become his servant too, or trick them into going into the dungeon, for worst cases, possibly both. Jada is known for her cleverness with men, and her spunk.” Genie read. “So, Aladdin had to go through that?” Jasmine asked. “I guess, I mean, you did say he had a girlfriend named Jada, Jada dates men that become servants or go to the dungeon, or both, and maybe that’s what happened to Al.” Genie said as Jasmine started crying. “Why didn’t he tell me this? Why did Jada want Aladdin again?” Jasmine asked. “She probably was really in love with him before.” Genie suggested. “And why didn’t Aladdin tell me about this?” “He probably doesn’t want to bring back memories. They’re probably too painful to think or talk about.” Genie answered. “Does it say anything else about Jada?” Jasmine asked. “Well, let’s see. It also says: She lives in The Land of the Sahbrith, and whenever she wants something, she gets it, yadda yadda yadda…” Genie said. “How can we get Aladdin back to normal?” Jasmine asked. “I can try some of my old Genie magic!” Genie said as he rubbed his hands together. “I’ll be right back!” Genie said. “Ok.” Jasmine replied through her tears. Genie left the room and flew to Aladdin’s old hovel. Aladdin was looking at the palace when Genie shot magic at Aladdin. After a few seconds, Aladdin realized where he was. “What am I doing here? I should be in the palace.” Aladdin said. “Yes!” Genie whispered as he disappeared.

“Well, did it work?” Jasmine asked when Genie appeared. “I’m pretty sure it did, but I’m not sure. Let’s just hope that he’s coming to the palace to see you.”

Back to index


Chapter 6: Rembering..

Author's Notes: I guess I was wrong! I did finish! Well, epilouge is next!! SONG USED IS ANIMAL BY KESHA


Chapter 5
*~*~*~*~*
When Aladdin arrived at the palace, he went up to his and Jasmine’s room and saw Jasmine crying with her face on Rajah’s soft fur. “Jasmine, why are you crying?” Aladdin asked. Then, Jasmine looked up and ran to Aladdin and jumped on top of him, making him drop to the ground. “Um, nice to see you too…?” Aladdin said. “Wait, you don’t remember?” “Remember what?” “Jada, she made you forget about me!” Jasmine exclaimed as she sat up and Aladdin did too. “What? Well that’s stupid.” Aladdin said. “Yeah, it kind of is.” Jasmine said. “So…what do we do now?” Aladdin asked. “Well, we could get Jada outta here, then go to the oasis, or go to the oasis and leave her here to wreck Agrabah.” Jasmine said as she helped Aladdin and herself up. “I’m goin’ with the first one.” “Yeah, me too.” Jasmine said.

Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu, Iago, and Carpet searched throughout Agrabah for any sign of Jada. When they came across the abandoned building, they looked inside and found Jada. “Jada!” Jasmine yelled, and Jada didn’t move. “Let me try. WAKE UP!” Iago said. “No way!” Abu said. “I’ll do it! JADA! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!” Genie yelled. Then, Jada woke up afraid. “Jada, why did you make Aladdin forget me? You have to understand you can’t get whatever you want! And you’re going to have to except the fact that he’s married to me now.” Jasmine explained. “Well, it’s just that, ever since Aladdin became a servant and was also put in the dungeon by Jahem, I was deeply in love with him.” Jada said. “You were put in the dungeon AND you were a servant?” Jasmine asked Aladdin with concern in her voice. “Yeah…” Aladdin mumbled. “It’s true, and he actually escaped it.” Jada said as-a-matter-of-factly. “Well, anyways, Jada, as princess of Agrabah, I order you to return to your home kingdom.” Jasmine said. “Fine.” Jada said as she left.

That night, Aladdin and Jasmine set out for the oasis, and on the way there, Jasmine quietly started singing to Aladdin.

I am in love,
With what we are,
Not what we should be.
And I am
I am star struck.
With every part,
Of this whole story.
So if it's just tonight,
the animal inside,
let it live and die.

Like it's the end of time,
Like everything inside,
Let it live and die.

This is our last chance,
Give me your hands.
'Cause our world is spinning at the speed of light.
The night is fading, heart is racing.
Now just come and love me like we're gonna die.
Oh.

I'm not asleep, I'm up for the fight
Into the magic.
And I don't, want the concrete.
I am alive.
Comes with the tragic.
So if it's just tonight,
The animal inside,
Let it live and die.

This is our last chance, Give me your hands.
'Cause our world is spinning at the speed of light.
The night is fading, heart is racing.
Now just come and love me like we're gonna die.
Oh. (x13)
Da da da da da da.
Oh. (x12)
This is our last chance, Give me your hands.
'Cause our world is spinning at the speed of light.
The night is fading, heart is racing.
Now just come and love me like we're gonna die. Oh.
Oh. (x12)

Back to index


Chapter 7: Epilogue

Author's Notes: done!!! yes!!! SONG USED IS WHAT HURTS THE MOST BY RASCAL FLATTS!


Epilogue
*~*~*~*~*
When Jada came back, Jahem was waiting for her. “Jada, you are back early, and no Aladdin. I must say, I am very disappointed in you. Go to your room.” He said. “Yes, Master.” Jada said as she curtsied and left.

In her room, Jada was lying on her bed and sobbing. She still was terribly in love with Aladdin, even after what Jasmine had said. So, she started singing again.


I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That's what I was trying to do
Ooohhh....


“I’ll get you, Aladdin just wait and see.”



THE END

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=1007