A Whole New Future World by twoaladdinfans



Summary: The gang is accidentally transferred to the future by an evil gift.
Rating: G starstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Original Characters
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 09/19/05
Updated: 11/22/05


Index

Chapter 1: Ch. 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Ch.3


Chapter 1: Ch. 1

When Aladdin and Jasmine got back from their honeymoon, they found that everyone had organized a great welcome back party. Genie immediately went to get the luggage, and Carpet flew them up the steps. When they got to the throne room, everybody started to clap and welcome the newlyweds, and Genie threw fireworks in the air. He wasn’t exactly crying with happiness, like he was at the wedding, but he was excited. Iago was the only one not in sight.

“Where’s Iago?”asked Aladdin.

“Oh, no, the parrot was supposed to help us greet the guests!”exclaimed Genie, and he flew off in search of Iago.

“Guests?”

“I didn’t know we were having guests.”said Sultan Hamed. “Oh, dear! I must go and see if we have enough refreshments.”

Genie came back, clutching Iago.

“Well, congratulations, if that was what the Genie wanted me to say.”said Iago, as he struggled to get free of Genie’s grasp.

“Now, for the gifts!”exclaimed Genie.

“But, Genie, we already got several gifts at the wedding, and all the souvenirs we bought everyone!”

“Can never have too many, Al.”said Genie, as he came back driving a gigantic trailer.

An alarm sounded, as the back began to move.

“Genie!!!”

Soon, everyone was covered in a series of objects.

“Oh, I guess I haven’t really gotten the hang of it, yet.”said Genie.

“How are we ever going to get all this picked up!”exclaimed Jasmine.

Genie looked around and waved his arms. Soon, everything was back in the truck.

“Only to get ready for another accident.”said Iago.

“Oh, dear, thank goodness we were able to get all this cleared before any of the guests got here, Genie.”said Sultan Hamed.

“Guests?”asked everyone.

“Iago, you should go to the doors, and receive with Genie.”

“Why me?”

“Weren’t you supposed to help receive with Genie?”

Everyone looked at Hamed, speechless. Genie scratched his head, and turned into a doctor.

“Hardly surprising.”he said, shaking his head, and taking Hamed’s pulse. “Overwork.”

Genie let go of his arm, and began to write on a clipboard.

“Well, my advice, my man, would be a quiet retirement.”

“Retirement.”

“Yes.”

“I don’t think the Sultan is ready to retire, Genie.”said Aladdin.

“Can’t be too sure, Al. At his age.”

Cassim immediately agreed with Genie.

“Yes, I say the same thing, son.”he said with a smile on his face.

Iago immediately caught on.

“Yup, your dad’s right, kid. He is getting on his years, and with all those royal duties and everything. It’s better that someone younger and more fit does the job, you see what I mean? Unless you want him to join the Sultana before he joins his grandkids.”

“I think all of you are exaggerating!”

“Well, you always have me, Al. Just in case you need an advisor, and such.”said Iago.

“I couldn’t agree with you more, you little turkey.”

“Everyone make room for the new Sultan of Agrabah!”cried Genie.

Abu and Carpet immediately began to screech and clap. Jasmine kissed Aladdin. And it couldn’t be more obvious how excited and happy Iago and Cassim were. Carpet grabbed Aladdin and flew him to the throne.

“We really should get rid of that blasted rug. It wouldn’t look good, with you being Sultan, flying around on a rug.”said Cassim.

“Carpet’s my friend, Dad, I’ve told you a million times.”said Aladdin.

“But, kid, maybe you should get rid of the carpet.”

“Well, that’s settled, my boy.”said Hamed. “Now…”

He stopped as he saw a servant walk in, holding a package.

“For Princess Jasmine, Your Majesty.”she said.

“For me?”asked Jasmine, taking the package from her.

She opened it. Inside the box was a golden brooch, with an inscription on it.

“Well, it’s certainly very nice.”said Jasmine.

“But who would sent it?”

“Probably a friend.”said Iago.

“What friend.”

“Hang on, there’s an inscription written on here.”said Genie.

“What does it say?”Aladdin asked as he took the brooch.

He rubbed it, trying to get a better look.

Aladdin-Maybe Genie can tell me what it means.

Genie-I really should figure out a way to keep that parrot shut up permanently from now on. He’s certainly not going to be giving Al very good advice.

Iago-If only I could convince Cassim to looking for more of those beauties. From how he reacted to the brooch, it’s obvious he’s not indifferent to treasure, despite what happened with that Hand of Midas.

Cassim-That blasted rug! I have to convince Aladdin to get rid of it! Imagine my grandchildren growing up flying on that thing, and Aladdin showing off like when he is the Sultan.

Carpet-How am I ever going to get Aladdin’s father to like me? Abu didn’t like me much, either, when we met in the Cave of Wonders.

Abu-Who’d have thought Aladdin would end up being married to Jasmine? I thought she would just be like the rest.

Jasmine-I can’t believe it! I still can’t believe it! I’m actually married to Aladdin

“Chromor Telius Chronio.”said Aladdin out loud.

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

Author’s Note: Sorry for the lack of update. That’s my fault, not my friend’s. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and we will DEFINITELY get up the next chapter sooner! Please read and review!

Year 2005, or 1085 (I'm guessing) Years Later

Nichol walked in through her door and put her color guard bag down. She was marching that next season, and she had just gotten home from practice. As soon as she grabbed something out of the refrigerator, she headed downstairs to her room. The sixteen-year-old had much to do before she went to bed that night.

The next morning she would be taking a trip to Arizona, to meet one of her best friends, Jasmin. They had met over two years ago while writing fan fiction stories of their own favorite movies. Nichol had reviewed to one of Jasmin’s stories of Aladdin and the two began to talk back and forth, helping each other out on anything that they needed for their stories.

She first needed to take a shower. To be honest, she stunk. Though anyone who came home from a practice like that would. Color guard took so much out of her.

After her shower, she quickly dried off and put on a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt then went to start fixing some dinner. Tuesday and Thursday nights were her nights to do dinner, since her brother had kayaking those nights. She planned to make spaghetti since it wouldn’t take long to fix. Mom and her brother, Mike, would be home soon.

Nichol set the plates on the table as she heard the ding of the security chime ring signaling the arrival of her mom coming in the door. “Honey! We’re home!” She called.

“I’m in the kitchen, Mom.”

“How was your day, Sweetheart? Did that test in Algebra go okay?”

Nichol rolled her eyes. “Good, I guess. The test was pretty easy.” She loved her mom, but sometimes she was too nosy. “Supper’s ready, so we better eat before it gets cold.”

Later that night, she finished up her packing while listening to Friend Like Me on her stereo. She had quite a lot of stuff, even if she was only going over for two weeks. It was in the middle of the summer, so she had packed a bunch of shorts and t-shirts for the trip, along with a bunch of her favorite movies, Aladdin among them. Also, she had put in her Disney CD’s.

Running over the checklist that Jasmin had sent to her, she made sure that she had everything. She would hate to get over there and realize she’d forgotten something really important.

Yep, she had all the stuff she’d need and probably more. Looking at the overstuffed bags, she thought about the trouble she’d have lugging those things around the airport.

She then got ready for bed, in her favorite pair of pajamas. Once in bed, she began to dream about the next day’s excitement, and what fate would have in store for her over the next two weeks.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Ch.3

Author’s Note:I’m not so good at humor, and being funny, but I gave it a shot here. Let me know what you think. And thanks to the reviewers.


Nichol walked down the long hallway of the airport, following all the other people that she'd been riding with for four and a half hours. The plane ride had been rather interesting, since she'd found two other girls who were connecting to a flight to California. Thinking of girls her age, she looked around, trying to find someone who matched the description of her friend Jasmin. She searched through the crowd, trying to find her. Jasmin had dark hair and brown eyes, but she realized that she would be harder to find as the airport was so full, Nichol thought. Thankfully, she knew what she was wearing, and finally she saw her standing close to one of the flight attendants.

“Hi. Nichol?”

“Hi, Jasmin.”

“I hope you don’t mind boiling weather. Because that’s the only kind we have here. Apart from the nights in the winter. Those are freezing, but no snow, unfortunately. It’d probably melt as soon as the sun got out, if any fell at all.”

With her were her mother, and her brother, who was eating a bag of Munchies. Jasmin introduced them to Nichol.

“She’s probably going to want to introduce you to Sissy as soon as we get there. And you’re going to have to look out when you go in and out, because if Sissy gets out, she’ll go nuts. And she’ll probably never forgive you.”said Jasmin’s brother, Manuel.

“Shut up, Dumbo.”Jasmin told him. “He’s pretty annoying, apart from being a complete klutz.”

They went to pick up the luggage on the ground floor.

“Don’t exactly travel light, do you?”commented Manuel.

“Just got to make sure I don’t forget anything I might need later on.”

They walked out to the car, Manuel and Carmen’s mom got in the front, and Jasmin and Nichol in the back. Manuel got in trouble for switching the radio too often, to listen to sports news. On the way to the house, Carmen pointed out several things to Nichol.

“There’s the high school. A ghetto school, most people call it actually, and it practically is. I’m glad it’s my last year there. Right here, next to it, the middle school.”

“The school seems pretty close to your house.”said Nichol when they got to the house.

“Don’t be so sure. It’s a fifteen minute ride, practically, and an hour’s walk away. Wait until we lock Sissy up to get your things. We can’t leave the door open, because she’ll get away.”

Sissy watched as they brought all the bags in, from behind a set of French doors leading to the living room. As soon as the front door was closed, and the doors opened for her, she walked out to inspect the new bags.

“She loves to get into bags.”

Sissy was a gray cat, with yellow eyes, and wore a purple collar with a bow on the back, and a bell on the front, which tinckled every time she walked.

“That’s so we know where she is. I chose the collar out myself, purple, in honor of Aladdin, since that’s my favorite color now.”

When Nichol tried to pet Sissy, she hissed and tried to claw her.

“She’s not friendly at all. Sissy hates strangers.”Jasmin told her.

“She’s just cute.”said Manuel, picking Sissy up, and taking her away. “You’re going to watch the Sylvester and Sissy Mysteries, Sissy.”

“What are the Sylvester and Sissy Mysteries?”asked Nichol.

“Sylvester and Tweety, but my brother calls them Sylvester and Sissy.”

“Oh!”

During dinner, they watched Contra Viento y Marea, while Jasmin pointed to Nichol some of the extremities of Hispanic drama.

“You can really tell, even if you don’t understand what they’re saying.”Nichol commented. “So dramatic.”

“Yeah, and that’s how I used to act when I was little, too.”

“No?!”

“Yeah. I used to have my mom do my hair like the girls and I’d pretend to be them for a day. If only I still had my dresses to show you. They were so beautiful. My grandma bought them for me in Michoacan, when she went there. I wore one of them for my kindergarten school pictures. However, I still have the one I wore when I turned fifteen, and the tiara and everything, and the pictures.”

Jasmin showed Nichol the dress, pen, album, pillow, tiara, and bouquet.

“It’s very nice.”

“Yeah, since I was eight, I couldn’t wait for it. We had wanted to do it with my aunt, Amanda, but we couldn’t do it.”

Some of the things they had planned to do were to go camping in the Grand Canyon.

“I’m really excited, I’ve never been camping before. My parents aren’t fond of such activities.”said Jasmin.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know. They seem to think that I couldn’t handle, I guess.”

She shrugged.

“Since they’re both working tomorrow, we’ll leave as soon as they get back from work. Apart from that, everything’s ready. We just have to put up with my brother for the day. However, it’s fun to watch him play football with the dog”

They went out, and watched as Manuel and Paco tackled each other, took the stick away from each other, Manuel scored touchdowns, and yelled out ‘touchdown, Cardinals!’.

“As if those losers would ever score a touchdown, Stupid. The Cardinals are losers. I think that team has a curse on it.”she said to Nichol.

“A curse? Why do you think that?”

“They have some good players who come from other teams, but they never win. I mean, wasn’t there this one time that the other team’s quarterback or something had a sprained ankle, and he still beat them? I tell you they’re cursed. Just like the Bruins. When was the last time those losers actually won a game? The only decent team there is at Trevor is the basketball team, and that’s just because Kaleo is with them. After he leaves this year, they’re going to join the rest of the losers.”

“The Cardinals are not losers, and even if they were, they’re our local team.”

“Then it’s probably better not to have a team at all. See, that’s why I’ll never understand sports.”she told Nichol.

Manuel lay sprawled on the concrete, while Paco got a drink of water, and went back to bite his wrists and ankles to try to persuade him to get up and keep playing.

“Aw.”

Manuel got up.

“Oh, well, tomorrow Jasmin can make us some of her fancy toasts, and shakes. That’s what she eats for breakfast everyday.”he said.

“Shut up, Dumbo. Stupid.”

The next morning, as they ate French Toast with honey, syrup, and powdered sugar, Manuel eating in his room, playing the Playstation, they discussed what they were going to do that day.

“We could watch a movie, or listen to music, or watch Manuel play the Playstation. Or, if we go early, take a walk to the elementary school. It’s not too far. Only a ten minute walk, and even though it’s not the same as it was when I was there, well, sometimes I still find it nice to walk over there, but only when my parents aren’t home, because I’m not allowed to leave the house.”

CRASH!!!

“What was that?”asked Nichol, frightened.

“Oh, just my brother. He enjoys murdering remote controls. He just throws them. And not just remote controls, he throws, breaks, and ruins just about everything. A complete klutz. But he won’t tell on us if we go. We just have to be back around midday, because of the hot weather, and to feed Sissy and the dog.”

Paco was lying next to the door.

“We keep him inside because of the weather.”

Sissy was snoozing on the window sill enjoying watching the pidgeons and the scenery outside.

“And you used to walk to school then?”asked Nichol, when they arrived.

“Yeah, now it doesn’t seem so long. Sometimes I ask my mother not to pick me up, so I can walk from Trevor. It’s a long walk, but I pick up an ice cream on the way. The lady already knows me. I must be one of her regulars. I still remember when these used to be all fields.”

“There were no basketball courts? Or swings, or playground?”

“The basketball courts were over there, where they build that building. It wasn’t there. It was where the parking lot was. Well, actually it was just a bunch of classrooms. The only thing that’s the pretty much the same, is the other classrooms over there. But that’s about it. My old teachers probably aren’t even here anymore.”

When they got back, they went to watch Manuel play the Crash Bandicoot game for a while.

“I’m hungry.”said Manuel after a while.

“You just ate a whole bag of Munchies by yourself.”

“Already?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, well, I have to feed Sissy, anyway. And Paco, too, as he has an owner who doesn’t care about him.”

When they went out to feed Sissy, they couldn’t find her.

“That’s okay. She’s probably hiding somewhere. As soon as she knows I’m going to give her some food, she’ll come running out.”

Suddenly, Jasmine stopped.

“Wait a minute, did I just hear Iago scream?”she asked. “Dumbo, what are you watching? Once, I heard Iago screaming on a commercial about ducks.”

“I heard it, too. But I thought he was playing the Playstation.”

They heard Sissy’s bell chiming.

“Here she comes.”

“ALADDIIIINNN!”they heard.

“There it is again!”

They stared at each other. A red parrot emerged from the room, followed by Sissy. Paco began to bark, and ran towards the parrot. Jasmin gasped and Nichol fainted. Behind Sissy, Aladdin, Abu, Carpet, Jasmine, Genie and Cassim came running.

“Stop that cat!!!”exclaimed Genie, as he waved his hands.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”exclaimed Jasmin, and ran to stop Genie.

She bumped into him, and they fell. Carpet immediately flew to the rescue, only to end up being trampled by both Genie and Jasmin. Abu screeched. Aladdin grabbed a ceramic banana from a ceramic fruit bowl from the dining room table.

“Down kitty!”

Genie turned into a mouse and began to squeak, but he only managed to scare Jasmine, who jumped into Aladdin’s arms, and they both fell against the table, but he failed to get Sissy’s attention. Abu made a terrific lunge for Sissy, but missed, went sliding across the floor, and ended up trapped in a closet.

“Kitty!”

Cassim tried to wrap Sissy up in his cloak, only to achieve a bunch of holes from Sissy’s claws, as she quickly used it as a scratchpost. Iago was then trapped between Sissy and Paco. On one side of the window sill was Sissy, waiting for just the right moment to pounce on him, on the other, Paco, barking at him. He couldn’t fly because if he moved a single inch in either direction, Sissy or Paco would be sure to get him.

“Sissy, get over here!”Jasmin called out. “Get over here, Sissy!”she called out again, patting her leg, and walking toward the kitchen.

She opened the cabinet under the sink, pulled out a white and purple box, and pulled a small can that looked like a miniature version of the box, and tapped it against the floor. Sissy heard the sound, looked around, and Iago, thinking this was his chance tried to get away, but Sissy turned around immediately. However, it seemed to be working, as Sissy watched Jasmin take a spoon, and walk towards the other end of the room. Sissy licked her whiskers, and looked back and forth between Jasmin and Iago.

“Right, kitty.”said Iago.

After considering it for a while, and hearing Jasmin open the can, Sissy decided to leave Iago, but not after throwing one last warning look at him as if to say, ‘you got lucky this time, Bird, but I’ll be back for you’. She walked swiftly to where Jasmin was kneeling, and watched as she spooned out some of what was in the can into a small porcelain dish on a small tray. Then she began to eat, as Jasmin covered it with a plastic can cover, and placed it next to the dish. She walked out and closed the French doors. Meanwhile, Genie had conjured a bucket of cold water and thrown it at Nichol, while Carpet opened the closet door for Abu.

“What was that?”asked Nichol, gasping.

“Just Sissy going hunting.”said Jasmin.

Iago gasped and flew towards the table.

“Sissy? That thing has a name?”

“Sissy’s not a thing. She’s a beautiful and innocent little kitty.”

“Beautiful maybe, but innocent, I don’t think so.”said Aladdin.

“That thing eats out of a porcelain dish?”asked Iago, as he watched Sissy through the glass, as she finished her food, stretched, walked slowly across the carpet, jumped on the sofa, curled up, and began to groom herself, preparing to take a nap. “And it lives THE life?!”

CRASH!!! Manuel had dropped the remote again.

“I don’t believe it! We’re meeting Aladdin!”exclaimed Jasmin and Nichol together.

“Uh, yeah, I guess you are.”said Aladdin.

“And he spoke to me!”exclaimed Jasmin.

Cassim frowned. “You mean Sultan Aladdin.”he said.

“Daaaad.”

“Too true.”Genie agreed.

“Oh, and a sultan, by the way. I think this time I’m the one who’s going to faint.”

“That thing is haunted.”said Iago, looking towards the jewel Aladdin was holding. “Evil monsters disguised as grey cats, blondies who faint at the very sight of anything, and monster keepers disguised as girls to try and seduce guys. Probably to feed them to their monster pets.”

“Too true, Al.”said Genie.

He glanced at the next room where Sissy was asleep, then at her dish.

“You could be next.”he added.

He immediately changed into a guard squad around Aladdin.

“You couldn’t by any chance accept me in your harem, would you, my Sultan? I mean, my Lord?”asked Jasmin.

“What?!”exclaimed Aladdin.

“I don’t know much, but every Sultan does keep a harem, doesn’t he? It’d be an honor to serve you, my Lord?”said Jasmine, kneeling at Aladdin’s feet.

“Uh…n”he was cut short by Cassim.

“You are quite right, young lady. Hmm, you two would be a very good addition to my son’s harem.”commented Cassim.

“What?! But Dad…”Aladdin began.

Cassim shushed him.

“The problem is, how’re you going to be part of the Royal Harem, when you don’t even know how to get to it.”said Iago.

Genie took the jewel from Aladdin and began to examine it, as he turned into a detective, and took out a magnifying glass.


Agrabah

“No!”exclaimed Sadira, as she watched on her crystal ball that Aladdin was included among the ones who were sent to the future.

She had been the one who had sent the brooch to Jasmine, with the plan being that she would wonder who sent it, touch it, and disappear, leaving her way to Aladdin free. Seeing that Aladdin was holding the brooch, she set to reverse the spell.


Arizona

Genie tapped it, and set to destroy it, believing that it really was haunted. They would figure out a way to get back to Agrabah, but for now, this thing must be destroyed, before it transported them even further from home.

Suddenly, there was a flash of white light, and everyone, including Jasmin and Nichol, were lifted off their feet.

And a price goes to anyone who can figure out what brand of food Sissy eats.:D

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=693