Aladdin and his... by senna1



Summary: Aladdin and Jasmine have been married for a month and Aladdin's been having nightmares ever since the wedding.(Please pretend for me that Aladdin didn't find his father yet, thanks!)
Rating: PG starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Original Characters
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 03/24/06
Updated: 04/17/06


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chapter 4


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Author's Notes: This is my first story so sorry if it's short.


"Come back here you thieves!" A cart vendor screamed.

Two children a boy about seventeen and a girl about twelve looked up at the man they had just stolen from.

"He shouldn’t waste his breath" the boy said.

"Neither should any other cart vendor in Agrabah" the girl said laughing, and ran ahead.

The boy saw a guard near him and threw the loaf of bread they stole.

"Catch," he screamed.

The girl ran forward trying to catch it. The boy watched her running, like a parent watches their child walk for the first time. She caught the loaf, and then a guard came out of an alleyway and grabbed her. The boy ran up to her but the girl just said,

"Go, run Aladdin!"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"No" Aladdin said panting and sweating like crazy.

"Aladdin, what's wrong?" Jasmine asked laying her hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing just a bad dream, wait what time is it?" Aladdin asked trying to change the subject.

"It's ten"

"What, we have a meeting with the sultan of Al Kariad" Aladdin said getting up to get dressed.

Jasmine knew this wasn’t like him. She sighed, and squinted as if she could figure out what the dream was by looking at him. She sighed again and went to go get dressed herself.

They both entered the room where the two sultans were talking. Aladdin and Jasmine took a seat across from the sultans. Aladdin was falling asleep (because of the dreams all night), and the sultan (of Agrabah) saw it.

"Hamed...?" the sultan of Al Karaid said watching him stare at Aladdin.

"Right, um Jasmine, Aladdin go rest... I can take care of this matter by myself" he said looking worriedly at Aladdin.

"Thank you father" Jasmine said leaving with Aladdin.

"Kids" the sultan of Al Karaid, said shaking his head.

"Yes, so..."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aladdin walked in their room not noticing that Jasmine didn't come in. She closed the door after she saw Aladdin lay down on the bed. And turned to find Genie running to her holding Abu who was burnt and the tip of his tail on fire.

"I'm sorry Jas, I tried to make a rocket with the toaster and monkey boy, but it exploded and I..." Genie said frantically.
"Genie it's alright, listen Aladdin's been having nightmares and he won't tell me anything about them, can you talk to him?" Jasmine asked interrupting Genie and not even listening to the story anyways.

"Sure Jas" Genie said turning into a fire extinguisher and blasting Abu, who by now was running away screeching.

"Jasmine?" Aladdin asked finally realizing she wasn't in the room. Genie came in the room instead.

"Al have you been having nightmares?" he asked turning into a little boy wearing pajamas with sheep on them and holding a blue blanket.

Aladdin tilted his head in a way that meant "I'm not in the mood" and Genie quickly turned back to normal.

"Al what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just the..."

"The dream, tell it to me"

Aladdin made the same face that meant, "I'm not in the mood"

"Please?" Genie said batting his big girly eyelashes.

"Well it was about a year ago..." Aladdin started.

"So it really happened?"

"Yeah, this girl was with me and we were um... stealing, and I threw her the bread (what we stole) and then this guard came out of nowhere and grabbed her, I ran up to her but she just said to go and leave” Aladdin said, but you could tell he wasn't really finished.

"That's not so bad Al, I don't see what's wrong" Genie said.

"But Genie, the girl, is my sister".

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

"Well Al, it's just I never..." Genie started

"I know, I never told anyone because, well it hurt too much, and I don't even know if she's alive" Aladdin confessed.

Genie put his arm around Aladdin's ahoulder."Poor Al" he thought

"Don't worry, it's ok" Genie said trying to find the right words.

"I wish it was" Aladdin said looking out to the city of Agrabah, almost his city. He thought of how his sister never got to look at the city from here but only at the palace from thir hovel, and he promised her that one day she would."One day we'll be rich live in a palace and never have any problems at all" he used to say.

"So, uh what's her name?" Genie asked interrupting Aladdin's thoghts.

"Senna, I wish i knew where she was" Aladdin said in wonder.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"But Senna!"

"Just go Aladdin!"

Senna opened her eyes, gasping for breath. She looked up and saw her friend Kamal hovering over her.

"Yes?" She asked

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah i'm fine" she replied rubbing her head in confusion. Kamal looked at her worriedly. She'd been having nightmares of her brother "Aladdin" for about a month.

And during that month he had been wondering what Aladdin was like. Even though she said he was the most loving, caring person in the world, why would she be having nightmares about him? He put it aside, it was too confusing.

There was a long paause while Kamal was thinking and Senna was regaining her strength. Finally Kamal broke the silence.

"So you wanna go get breakfast?"

"Do i have to" Senna asked knowing she would have to.

"Yes" Kamal said while showing that face Senna couldn't resist.

"All right..." Senna gave up

"...but only because you're my f..."

"Yeah yeah I know i'm your friend, let's go!" he urged.

Senna got up and they started to leave their hovel. Things hadn't really changed for Senna since she had been sent here from Agrabah she thought. She still lived in a hovel, with a boy, and she still stole to survive. That was pretty much her life back at home.

They got to the marketplace and looked around. Kamal spotted a new apple cart. The man owning the cart looked young about twenty and like he's never owned a cart in his life or for that matter had anyone steal from a cart of his.

Senna was looking in the total opposite direction, at a young women about nineteen who was walking to the man Kamal was looking at. There eyes were finally looking st the same place, the cart. The man kissed the women, and gave the women an apple. They were probably married. Senna was thinking of how romantic it was. But all Kamal was thinking about was how unfair that some people can just get food for free, but no not him.

"This'll be easy" Kamal said eying the cart.

Senna knew he wanted to steal from the cart the women was so she went along with him, even though she felt bad stealing from the cute couple.

They both walked up to the cart casually and started to look around, feeling apples, seeing if they were ripe(Not like they cared as long as they could eat it) and things like that. Finally Kamal nodded to Senna, and she bodded back. The man was looking away. They slowly took one apple each looking at the man. He turned around and saw them.

"Hey!" Te man said surprised. Apparently he didn't know anything about thieves.

The two ran, the man followed them through the crowd.

"Guards" he yelled

"Great..." Kamal said sarcasticly.

They got out of the crowd, now two guards behind them and getting closer. A pile of barrels was ahead of them. They jumped to the top, pushing some of the barrels crushing the guards (Not killing them).

"Wow, two apples and they go crazy!" Kamal said.

The two turned to leave but there were three more guards behind them. Senna looked around for something to jump on, like she had done so many times with Aladdin in Agrabah.

"Uh, uh..." She said still looking.

She saw a rope hanging from a building.

"The rope" she said and jumped.

It was a long jump and she probably wouldn't get to it. But to her surprise both her and Kamal were grasping the rope tightly. They climbed up quickly and jumped to a nearby roof.

"They got away, again!" One of the guards.

"Next time" The head of them said, almost like he was sure he would get them next time. But now what they all knew was that they would have to tell the bad news to the cart vendor.

The young man was told, and returned back to his cart and wife.

"Those poor kids..." The women said

"...they have to steal to eat" She concluded.

Kamal and Senna got home. Senna looked around their hovel. It brought back so many memories of Aladdin. She sighed and started to eat. They wouldn't go back out until dark.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I do!" Genie said as a lightbulb appeared over his head, after thinking for a while.

"You do?"

"Well I don't, but wouldn't the sultan?"

"Your right Genie, thanks so much!" Aladdin said running out of the room. He pushed the door open and saw Jasmine. A big smile appeared on his face, which made Jasmine so happy.

"Come on" Aladdin said pulling her.

"Come on where?" She asked playfully, wondering what made him so happy all of a sudden.

They walked into the throne room, Jasmine still confused why she was even there.

"Sultan, may I ask you something?"

"Of course Aladdin" The sultan replied

"Sultan, do you remember about a year ago the guards caught a girl about twelve stealing?"

"What is he talking about?" Jasmine thought.

"Aw yes!" The sultan remembered.

"Do you know where she is?" Aladdin asked hoping she wasn't dead.

"Yes she was sent to a prison in a place called Afar"

Aladdin sighed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you sultan!"

"May I ask why?"

"Um, well sultan that was my...sister"

Jasmine gasped.

"I'm so sorry Aladdin I didn't know" The sultan apoligized.

"It's alright sultan, thanks for telling me" Aladdin said as he walked away, Jasmine following.

"So that's what your dreams were about, your...your...you have a sister?" Jasmine asked confused.

"How come you never told me, I thought we said no more lies!?"

"It wasn't a lie..." Aladdin tried to back up his case.

"...or secrets" She almost yelled.

"Jasmine, it hurt too much to talk about her"

"I'm sorry I yelled, I understand" She sighed.

Jasmine hugged Aladdin, while opening the door to their room.

"I'll go tomorrow" Aladdin said.

"I'll miss you"

"It'll only be a day" He assured her.

They both sat on the bed, pulled the covers over themselves, and kissed goodnight.

"Goodnight Aladdin"

"Goodnight Jasmine" Aladdin said falling asleep

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Aladdin streched his arms yawning, after a nice nightmareless sleep.

"It's about time your not sweating" Jasmine said playfully as she woke up. Aladdin laughed a little and Jasmine was so happy. He'd been pretty sad this past month and not to mention dull, but she understood why.

"Well I guess I should go" Aladdin said while getting dressed. Jasmine got dressed too and they met everyine outside to their surprise. "How did they know I was leaving and today?" Aladdin thought then forgot about it (He didn't really care).

Genie looked at Aladdin and saw a little sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong Al?"

"What if I don't find her, what if she's dead?" Just the thought of her being dead made him shiver.

"Al, if she's anything like you then she's fine"

"I hope" Aladdin said as he hopped on Carpet and waved goodbye.

"Good luck" Jasmine called as Aladdin flew away.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Come on!" Kamal urged as he pushed Senna.

"Ok, ok" Senna said getting up.

They went to the marketplace and once again started to look around.

"How about some bread?" Kamal asked.

"Sure why not. Senna said as she looked around.

"Why are you so looky?"

"Looky?" Senna asked as she laughed.

"Just come on!"

Kamal walked up to the cart, Senna went behind.

"Hello sir" Kamal said in the most innocent vioce.

The cart vendor eyed him suspiciously. He unlike the apple vendor yesterday knew about thieves. Kamal wimked at Senna a little slowly. She took a loaf and looked at it. The cart vendor turned around and saw her. She looked at him then back at the bread. He grabbed for her and she ran.

"Guards Thieves!" The vendor shouted.

Kamal ran the other way to confuse the guards. The guards started to follow them.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Aladdin got to his destenation.

"Ok Carpet here's the place"

Carpet let him off.

"Well the sultan said she was sent to a prison"

He walked around a bit and found the city's prison. He went inside and asked a man standing near a desk with papers on it looking at one of them strangely.

"Uh, sir?" Aladdin asked.

"Yes can I help you?" The man replied.

"Yes, was a thirteen year old girl sent here about a year ago?"

"Yes but she got away, somehow, but she's probably dead by now"

Aladdin gulped down hard.

"Oh well thank you".

He hoped she waould at least be in an orphanage. So he walked some more and found one. He went in and asked the woman at a desk,

"Uh, miss?"

"Yes?"

"Did a thirteen year old girl come here about a year ago?"

"What did she look like?" The woman asked.

"Dark brown hair, brown eyes, old clothes..." He said hopingly.

"Name?"

"Senna" he said bitting his lip.

"No, I'm sorry we don't have anyone by that name here" She replied looking through her books.

"Thank you"

He walked out of the building and saw a girl about thirteen running guards chasing her, she had dark brown hair brown eyes and old clothes.

"Senna" he whispered.

She ran into an alley and the guards chasing her went another way. Aladdin ran into the alley, the girl stopped running. He knew it was her!

"One day Senna, we'll be rich live in a palace and never have any problems at all" Aladdin said.

"Aladdin?" Senna said turning around.

"Senna!" Aladdin said relieved she wasn't dead.

They hugged eachother for a long time.

"Aladdin I never thought I'd see you again" Senna said happily that he was actually there.

"Me too"

"Wait Aladdin how'd you know I was here?" Senna asked confused.

"Well Senna I'm the...the prince"

Senna stared at him then started to laugh.

"That's funny no, really how?"

"Senna, I'm the prince of Agrabah, I married the princess"

Senna's smile turned into a sereios face.

"But how, Aladdin we were..."

"...not anymore" Aladdin finished.

"But the law?"

"The sultan changed it, the princess loved me"

"Jasmine?" Senna asked even more confused.

"The princess"

Senna sighed thinking he's crazy.

"Come on" Aladdin said getting on Carpet.

"And this is?" Senna asked thinking this was a dream.

"Carpet" Aladdin said helping Senna up.

"How original" Senna said as Carpet saluted to her.

It felt so good for Senna to see Aladdin again, she had missed him so much. They started off for Agrabah.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Kamal ran through the streets.

"Senna!" he yelled

"Where are you?" he sighed, almost about to cry.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"So how did you even meet the princess?" Senna asked.

"Well..." Aladdin started.

After a nice long story of Jafar and Genie etc. they got to Agrabah.

"Wow, everything is so...the same" Senna laughed.

"Come on, I can't wait for you to meet Jasmine" Aladdin said as they stepped off Carpet and onto the palace steps. Rasoul was standing near the door.

"Oh no I'm not!" Senna said backing away.

"Don't worry your the princess, he can't arrest you" Aladdin said pulling her back.

They walked inside.

"Wow it's..." Senna started

"...Your home" Aladdin finished

Senna blinked making sure it was real. Aladdin looked at her then the palace. Suddenly he felt a slight tug on his waist. He looked to his side and Senna was hugging him. He put his arm around her and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Aw that's so cute" Genie came in as a 1950's mother batting his eyes.

"Senna this is Genie"

"Hi ya" Genie said.

"Hi" she said shyly.

Suddenly the sultan and Jasmine walked in with Abu and Iago behind them.

"This is the sultan..." Aladdin introduced the two.

They shook hands.

"Iago, whose been sleeping for two days"

"Don't worry I know the whole story Mr. I've been sleeping for two..."

Genie zapped a muzzle on Iago's mouth.

"And you remember Abu"

"Abu!" Senna said kneeling with her arms out.

"Senna" Abu said in his monkey vioce running to her.

The two friends reunited and hugged.

"And Senna this is Jasmine" Aladdin said holding Jasmine's hands and smiling at her.

"Hello" Jasmine said in the friendliest vioce.

"Hi" Senna said Abu now on her shoulder.

"May I escort you to your new room?" Genie asked.

She looked at Aladdin for an answer. He nodded.

"Ok" She said looking at Genie.

"Alright, welcome to Camal express..." Genie said turning into a camal.

"Oh no Kamal!" Senna said hitting her head.

"Ka...who?" Genie asked turning back to normal.

"Kamal, my friend, I can't believe I left him back at home, I have to go back"

"Senna stay here for the night, tomorrow we'll go back" Aladdin said.

"Ok" Senna said dissapionted.

"Come on" Aladdin said as they walked to her new room.

They walked inside. Senna was amazed. She went on the bed and Aladdin tucked her in.

"You think he's alright?" Senna asked.

"Yeah, goodnight" He said getting off the topic.

"Goodnight"

"I love you" Aladdin said as he closed the door.

Jasmine was right behind him.

"She's cute, I'm glad you found her" she said as they walked into their room. They got inside, went to the bed, and pulled the covers up.

"Yeah but she's more than that" Aladdin said falling asleep.


Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Morning came and Senna woke up very early. She walked to the balcony looking out at the city.

"Kamal, I'm sorry" she wispered.

Aladdin came in her room expecting her to be sleeping, but saw her at the balcony. He was a little upset that she was up so early. He walked over to her and put his arm aroung her shoulder.

"Can we go now?" Senna asked looking up at Aladdin.

He saw the worry in her eyes. "Wow this biy must have been a great friend" he thought.

"Yeah, but you might want to change" Aladdin laughed. He left the room looking at her old dirty, torn cloths. Senna saw a huge closet and opened it's very big doors.

"Whow"

She saw so many outfits in so many different colors. She picked the most casual outfit she could find. Bluse oants and a blue shirt. She walked out of the room confused of where she even was supposed to go. Aladdin found her raoming around confused and said,

"You ready?"

"Yeah"

They went to Carpet and started back to "Afar".

"Carpet, let's go back to Afar" Aladdin said.

"So Senna, tell me morw about your friend"

Now it was Senna's turn to tell the story. She told Aladdin all about thier life, and how it really hadn't changed from life in Agrabah, and etc. until they got to "Afar". They got off Carpet and started thier search. They first went to Senna and Kamal's hovel.

"Kamal?" Senna said, but there was no answer. They went out to the market shouting for him, but still no answer. All day they looked for him, in every alleyway, every street, and every market, but no Kamal. Senna was devastated.

"Where could he be?" she asked softly.

"I'm sorry Senna, but I don't think he's here".

Senna nodded, her head down, and got on Carpet. Aladdin got on too and they started back to Agrabah.

"I'm really sorry Senna, but he's probably fine"

"Yeah I hope"

Aladdin put hir arm around Senna.

"You're going to love the palace life" Aladdin said, as they looked out to Agrabah in the sunset. Now Aladdin and Senna's city.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

THE END

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=742