A Lost Love by senna1



Summary: Here's the sequel to Aladdin and his... It's five years later and Senna goes to her old hovel after not being there for a long time and meets a mysterious boy.
Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Original Characters, Other
Genres: General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 05/14/06
Updated: 05/28/06


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chapter 4


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Author's Notes: Hope you like it! Please Review!


She wandered the streets of the city. But what city? Where was she? How did she get there? She walked around so more. The city seemed oddly familiar but yet still alien. She examined the buildings, houses, and streets. It all seemed so familiar. She continued to walk deeper and deeper into the city. With every step an added sense of familiarity. Suddenly she came upon it. A building so familiar that all doubt of where she was disappeared. A building which held many memories of her past life-her hovel. She wandered the streets again now confident of where she was, Afar. She turned around and saw a figure in the shadows. Who was this man? The man stepped out of the darkness.

It was Kamal!

"Senna."

"I'm sorry Kamal" she said as she walked to him. She held her arms out and reached for him but when her arms went around him she felt nothing, just air. She tried again but all she felt was air. She started to cry,

"Kamal, Kamal..."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Senna shot her eyes open. She walked to the balcony recovering from the dream. She looked at the rising sun, it was so beautiful.

"Aunt Senna!" Cara (Aladdin's five year old daughter) said running to Senna's door. She opened it and peeked in. Senna turned around and gestured for Cara to come in the room. Cara walked over to Senna.

"Why are you up so early?" Senna asked.

"I wanted you to tell me a story about Ali"

Ever since Cara was born Aladdin had been telling her stories of what happened to him before and when he met Jasmine, but said it was another person named Ali. Of course Jasmine and Senna didn't like it but Aladdin promised when she was older he would tell her the truth.

"Which one?" Senna asked.

"The one about the carpet ride," Cara said walking to Senna's bed and bouncing on it.

Senna walked over to her bed and started the story.

"Ali decided to take the princess on a magic carpet ride to make up for calling her a prize."

When she was finished with the story Senna told Cara, "Cara, go see if daddy's up, and if he is tell him to come in here, OK?"

"OK," Cara said as she skipped away to Aladdin's room.

Senna wanted to tell Aladdin about the dreams about Kamal, but how would she tell him? A few minutes later Aladdin came in.

"Aladdin, I think you should tell Cara about Ali. It just feels so wrong."

"Senna, when she's older. Is something else wrong, not about Ali?" Aladdin said yawning.

"Well I've... I've been, I'm going home for a little bit," she said walking out.

"But..." Aladdin started as Senna slammed the door shut.

Senna walked to her old hovel. She hadn't been there in a long time. She took a deep breath. She went inside and sat down near the "window". She looked at the beautiful city, almost missing her old life.

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

"Who are you?" a voice said.

"What?" Senna asked waking up, not even knowing she was asleep.

"This is my home go find your own!" the voice who was a boy said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone lived here"

"Well someone does, now leave!"

Senna saw the boy now, he was about nineteen, a year older than her. He looked so familiar, but who could he be?

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Why?" the boy said getting nicer and sitting down next to Senna.

"If you don't want to tell me it's OK," she said.

"Well I don't, so why're you here?"

"I used to...I knew someone who lived here"

"What happened to 'em?"

"He died, or at least it seems like it," she mumbled.

"Sorry, so where you from?"

"Let's just say I'm rich," Senna said a smile appearing on her face.

"Shouldn't you be getting home, your parents'll probably miss you or something" the boy said.

"Oh they won't care, you know you're sort of lucky to be free like, well..." Senna said then remembering what it was like, to starve, to be called "streetrat", to have nothing.

"Oh yeah, you get to be free but people treat you like dirt!"

"I know..."

"You do?"

"I mean I...I understand," Senna said the two getting closer.

"Wow, your the only one who actually understand me, huh, to think a rich girl," The boy said the two getting even closer.

"Thanks," Senna said closing her eyes.

The two kissed, then quickly parted.

"I...I have to go, can I see you tomorrow?" Senna asked.

"Same place, tomorrow," the boy said wowed that he just kissed a girl he sort of, loved.

"Tomorrow..." Senna said leaving.

She left the hovel smiling. It was evening, she hadn't even known she was out that long. She took a deep breath, then ran towards the palace. She opened the big doors and walked in. She started to hum the only love song she knew, "A Whole New World". She twirled around and Aladdin stepped in her way, the humming stopped.

"Oh Aladdin, I just had the most wonderful time!" She said and kissed his cheek.

"Where were you, what were you...?"

"I told you I went home, and I met the a wonderful boy"

"Someone lives there?" Aladdin asked.

"Yes, a wonderful boy."

He sighed.

"Goodnight," she said kissing him again.

She walked away humming again.

Aladdin sighed and mussed his hair.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Author's Notes: I don't think this one is so good but the next one will be great, so bare with me please. Oh and please review Thank You!


Senna was in her room humming again. She sat down on her bed thinking of the boy.

"Senna, where were you?" Cara asked coming in the room.

"Cara, I met a very nice boy" Senna said trying to make the story as easy for Cara to understand as possible.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes but can you keep a secret?"

Cara nodded her head "yes".

"I kissed him!"

"You what?" Cara screamed.

"Shhh"

"You really kissed him?" Cara whispered.

"Yes, and now you should go to bed"

Aladdin was behind the door of Senna's room listening to the whole story. He went to his room where Jasmine was waiting for him on the bed.

"She goes back to our old hovel without my permission, meets this boy, kisses him, and he's a stranger, Jasmine what if he's a thief?"

"Aladdin what were you before I met you?" Jasmine said smiling knowing she was right.

Aladdin sighed,

"A thief"

"And did you steal from me when you liked me?"

"No but..."

"But nothing"

"I'm still talking to her about it in the morning"

"Fine, but since there'll be screaming, and I hope there won't tomorrow you should rest" Jasmine said rolling her eyes at the whole situation.

"Alright, goodnight" Aladdin said.

"Goodnight"

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Senna yawned and streched her arms after a nice sleep. Aladdin was standing by her balcony just staring at the city. She walked over to him, and also looked out at the city.

"How could you kiss a boy you don't even know?"

"Cara told you?"

"No, I heard"

"You what?"

"Senna I was just, I don't want anything to happen to you!"

"Nothing will happen to me, oh and Aladdin, how could you kiss a girl you didn't even know tsk, tsk, tsk" Senna said laughing.

"Senna really"

"Don't worry, goodbye" She replied waving her fingers "goodbye".

Aladdin sighed.

Senna left the palace and walked to her old hovel, and as the boy had promised he was sitting near the "window" waiting for Senna.

"Hi" She said going to the window, not knowing what else to say.

"Hi, um you know you never told me your name" The boy answered.

"Oh, right, I'm Senna, and you are?"

"Senna?"

"Yeah, what is my name wierd or something?" Senna said laughing.

"No it's just I used to know someone named Senna" The boy said.

"What's your name?" Senna asked as if she was getting on to something.

"Kamal"

"Kamal?" She said fighting back tears.

"What?"

"I'm the Senna you used to live with in Afar"

"Senna?" Kamal asked asked as they hugged.

"Yeah, it's me" Senna said wiping tears from her eyes.

"Wow look at you"

"You too but..." Senna said remebering something,

"...why are you here?"

"Well I looked all over the city for you, and I couldn't find you so I went to the only place I thought you would have gone, Agrabah, you're old home, to your brother, but I couldn't find you here, so I just decided to stay. Didn't you say yesterday that you were rich?"

"Well, Kamal my brother is the prince, and I'm the princess"

"Lier" He said and nugged her.

"Really, come" She said pulling him out of the hovel.

The two walked to the palace and went inside. Now Kamal definitely new she was the princess.

"Wow" Kamal said amazed.

Just then Aladdin stormed in.

"Senna, I don't want you ever going there a...who's this?" He asked with a sudden change of tone.

"Aladdin this Kamal remember?"

"Remember what?" Kamal asked.

"I'll tell you later"

Then Jasmine walked in with Cara.

"Senna who's your friend?"

"This is Kamal"

"Remember? Aladdin asked sarcastically.

"You know that's not all he is" Jasmine whispered to Cara and the two laughed.

"We'll be in my room" Senna said.

She walked over to Aladdin.

"He can stay right?"

"You always wanted him to live with us and well now I guess he is"

"Oh thank you Aladdin, he's going to love it here!" She said and kissed his cheek.

They went to Senna's room and sat on her bed.

"Kamal, this'll be great you can live here and..."

Kamal was looking into Senna's eyes dreamyishly.

"What?"

"Senna I love you"

"I love you too"

"Senna, will you marry me?"

"Well, um..." she smiled.

"Yes!"

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

THE END

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=750