Jasmine's Book by SweetApple



Summary: Jasmine gets a book from a friend. When she starts to read it, it traps her in the book. The only way out of it is to play out the main character. But when she finds out the book doesn’t have a happy ending, but a death. for chapter 5 I add somestuff to the end... LOL I did not even no I forgot to put in!
Rating: G starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Rajah, Sultan
Genres: Action/Adventure, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/05/06
Updated: 11/18/06


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1- Princess Nashela
Chapter 2: Chapter 2- A book
Chapter 3: Chapter 3- A queen and a sea
Chapter 4: Chapter 4- fiancé?
Chapter 5: Chapter 5- Where is the book?
Chapter 6: Chapter 6- A long lost secret
Chapter 7: Chapter 7- A little discovery
Chapter 8: Chapter 8- Wait till tomorrow comes
Chapter 9: Chapter 9- 2 days
Chapter 10: Chap 10- Play the game or else Ellen and Off Aladdin goes


Chapter 1: Chapter 1- Princess Nashela

Author's Notes: OKOK I'm soooo new at this soo R&R but new flames or what ever evil things people do when they hate it


A woman walked up to the palace. She was a little nervous because she had not seen the Princess or the Sultan in over 3 years. As she walked up to the palace Rasoul was standing at his post just as he was expected to do.

“What is your business here madam?” he spoke.
“I am here to give a present to the Princess,” said the woman.
“Before you come in what is your name?” said Rasoul.
“Princess Nashela of Casltela, now if you don’t mind I would like to go in now!” the Princess retorted at the guard.

Rasoul rolled his eyes and let her in.

In the palace a few minutes before…

Princess Jasmine sat at her mirror. She was excited about an upcoming event. It was her birthday. She sat there brushing her raven black hair. She could not stop thinking about her friend Princess Nashela. Just then Aladdin came in to her room.

“Aladdin! I just cannot wait till Nashela comes,” Jasmine said to Aladdin.
“Um Jas, who is Nashela?” Aladdin said as he draped his arms on Jasmine's waist and gave her a morning hug and kiss.
“O Aladdin, she is my best friend since like forever,” she said while returning the hug and kiss.
“Well let’s go down for breakfast and you can open your presents that are waiting for you,” Aladdin said. Jasmine gave a little childish smile. Aladdin put out his hand. Jasmine accepted the gesture and folded her hand in his.

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2- A book

Author's Notes: OKOK second chapter is ok so R&R


Down in the Dining Hall…

Genie was doing his magic tricks for Jasmine’s surprise birthday party. The sultan was enjoying the show. Abu and Iago where fighting over a peace of fruit even though there was plenty on the table. Carpet was hovering near the dining hall entrance to watch out for Aladdin and Jasmine. Princess Nashela was sitting at the table with the sultan laughing at Genie’s impersonation of Will Smith. When carpet saw Aladdin and Jasmine he flew in and pointed at the door. Everyone stopped what they where doing and waited for everyone to be seated.

“Nashela!! I’m so happy to see you!” said the excited Jasmine when she entered.
“I’m glad to see you Jasmine, it has been awhile!” said Nashela who was excited also. The two hugged and that is when Nashela saw Aladdin.
“By Allah, Jas who is this handsome man?” Nashela said in a breathless voice.
Jasmine giggled. ‘Of course Nashela would not know Aladdin.’
“This is Aladdin, my fiancé,” said Jasmine, still giggling.
“Well,” said Nashela looking at him “He is hot!” she said satisfied.
Aladdin grinned at the comment and sat next to Jasmine. Aladdin asked questions that Nashela answered while everyone else listened and commented every now and then. Jasmine joined in the conversation.
“So, Nashela what have you been up to lately?” Jasmine asked.
“Oh nothing, just getting a present for you!” Nashela answered. Jasmine and Nashela giggled and she gave Jasmine the present. Jasmine opened the present to find an old book called: Everlasting Hope. Jasmine looked at the book and said:
“Thank you, it is… very nice of you,” Jasmine said plainly. She wondered why her best friend would give her an old book.
“I know, I know, I had that book for over a year and never read it,” Nashela answered, “So I was like, who should I give it to and I remembered your birthday… So here you go!” she said.
“Thank you Nashela,” Jasmine said.
“Yeah, maybe I can read it, too!” Aladdin said.
“Yeah!” Genie said, “Or Jasmine can read it to us!” shouted Genie.
“O great, just when I thought I could spend the night sleeping, I have to hear a story about Hope!” Iago said in an annoyed voice.
“Come on it could be interesting,” Genie said back to the mad parrot.
Nashela looked at the sultan and said, “Well, I got to go.”
“Oh I wish you could stay longer,” Jasmine said in a sad voice.
“I know, but I will see you soon!” replied Nashela.
With her words she left. Jasmine and the gang waved to her until her horse was out of sight, then Jasmine said:
“I will read the first chapter to you guys.”
“All right, let's get this over with,” said Iago, and with that they left for Jasmine’s room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Jasmine’s room

Rajah was lying on his bed. Genie put on his Captain Underpants Pj’s and curled up in his lamp waiting for every one else to sit. On the floor was Abu, and on his perch was Iago. The sultan sat in a green chair. Aladdin cuddled up next to Jasmine. Jasmine gave a small sigh and started to open the cover. As she did a breeze came through the window. Jasmine shivered. Aladdin quickly shut the curtains and cuddled with Jasmine once more.
Jasmine’s eyes were amazed to see that the story was written over 1,000,000 years ago. As she skimmed the name of the book her eyes gazed upon the name of the author. It said Written by Rea Talion. ‘That’s funny Talion is Nashela’s last name’ Jasmine thought. Just then there was a crake of lightning and Jasmine was gone.
“Jasmine!” Said the surprised Aladdin
“Where is she?” cried the sultan

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3- A queen and a sea

Author's Notes: THANK YOU for all of your reviews:-D R&R HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER


In Jasmine’s room

“Where is she?” Aladdin said in a frantic voice. He was lifting up every thing trying to find the missing Princess.
“Calm down Al, we will find her,” said Genie. He quickly changed into his Sherlock Holmes costume and started looking around the room for some clues.
“I sent out every guard out on the streets to look for her,” said the sultan “I am sure we will find her soon, my boy.” He was trying to keep his smile from turning into a frown. Aladdin sighed, “Genie, have you found something?” “Yes, but I don’t think you will like it too much,” Genie said.
“Show me it!” shouted Aladdin
“OK, but I warned you.”
With that he opened the door to reveal a messy room with two animals in the middle.
“I warned you monkey not to…Hey!” said the loud parrot. The monkey in the room threw an apple at the parrot.
“He He He,” the monkey named Abu screeched.
“Ha Ha Ha, very funny monkey,” said Iago
“YOU GUYS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” shouted Aladdin
“Ah, funny story…” said Iago
Aladdin sighed again and said, “I will deal with you two later,” and again they all started to look for their missing Princess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some where on the Galion Sea ((or to Jasmine somewhere new))

Jasmine woke up with a sudden rush of cooled water.
“Wake up Ellen!” said a strange voice.
“Is she alive, father?” said a child’s voice.
“I think so, Devon, let's just put her to bed,” said the strange voice.
“All right father,” said the child’s voice.
Jasmine’s head was aching, she could not remember who the voices were. In fact she did not even know the voices.
“Where am I?” Jasmine said as she sat up.
“You're on our father's ship, the Elon. Remember, Ellen, it was named after you and me when I was born,” said a child’s voice.
“Who are you and… and where… is Aladdin?” said Jasmine as stared at the boy. He looked no older than 10 and had blonde hair, shiny sea blue eyes, and the cutest little smile. The smile quickly disappeared and Devon ran above deck. Jasmine heard him say to someone…
“Father, she does not remember me!” sobbed Devon
“Well… I will take a look at her,” said the voice.
Jasmine heard a clunking of boots coming down the stairs. She quickly pulled the bed sheets over and pretended to be asleep.
“Come on daughter wake up!” commanded the voice.
Jasmine with a hint of fear stayed still. ‘Who in the world is Ellen’ she pondered, ‘Well I am glad it’s not…’ Someone poked her with a stick.
“Ellen!” commanded the voice
“I am awake, sir,” Jasmine said in a scared voice. She had no idea what she was doing.
“Good to see you awake, daughter,” the voice said.
“Father? My father is the sultan of Agrabah, and I am the Princess,” said Jasmine with authority in her voice. The man or ‘father’ stared at the girl and started to laugh.
“Very funny daughter, now you take Devon to breakfast,” Father said.

Back in Agrabah

“Genie, we got to find Jasmine!” Aladdin said.
“I know kid, but she vanished into thin air, where are we suppose to start?” the genie said. Everybody had been looking for Jasmine all night and no one could find her. The sultan being his age had to postpone the search until tomorrow and ordered the guards to search at dawn.
It was now dawn and still no Jasmine. The only clue that was given was a note. It read: Dear Sultan,
I am coming to visit tomorrow on the half of your daughter. She has somehow stolen an item from me and I want it back.
With all due respect,
Queen Samara
“Sultan, who is Queen Samara?” asked Iago
“I do not know, we will have to see tomorrow,” answered the sad man.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4- fiancé?

Author's Notes: Sorry I did not update. I was at some sleepovers. Any way. R&R


The Elon

Devon showed Jasmine the kitchen and where they eat. Jasmine sat there looking at the food like it was an alien. She had what looked like a fish head with a side of beans and corn.
“What is wrong Ellen, you don’t like your favorite meal,” said Devon.
“Who would eat this stuff anyway?” Jasmine mumbled.
“What?” Devon said.
“Nothing, do you know if a boy, around my age is here?” Jasmine asked.
“Yes, you mean the one with black hair, brown eyes, messy hair?” Devon answered.
“Yes! Can I see him!” the excited Jasmine said.
“Ok,” said Devon.
Devon walked Jasmine to the main part of the boat. There was a boy there. Jasmine saw him and ran over to where he was and said.
“Aladdin, I thought I would never… What!” The boy turned around. It was not Aladdin.
“Ellen, why did you just call me Aladdin, I am your fiancé Jacob, remember?” he said.
“No!” cried Jasmine and she left the front of the boat to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the palace

Aladdin was looking through every book to find out who Queen Samara was. The sultan was looking, too. Genie was looking through some of Jafar’s old spell books. Carpet was helping the sultan get the books that were high up. As for Abu and Iago they where cleaning up their mess.
“Don’t worry sultan, I am sure Jasmine is safe,” said Aladdin half talking to himself.
“I know, my boy, but still we need to find out who Queen Samara is,” Sultan said.
“How do you think Genie is doing?” Aladdin asked.
“I am not sure, do you want to check on him?” sultan replied.
“OK!” and he was off. Aladdin did not take Carpet so when he got to Genie he was panting.
“Al, I cannot find anything that has a flash of lighting in it,” said the sad genie.
“You tried your best, Genie, and that’s all we could ask for,” Aladdin said.
Aladdin took the seat right next to genie, and helped him with looking for an answer to their problems.

Back to index


Chapter 5: Chapter 5- Where is the book?

Author's Notes: Thank q for all of you Reviews!!!!!!! R&R and I will be giving you a new chapter soon


On the Elon

Jasmine sat there on the bunk. ‘Jacob my fiancé, but Aladdin is my fiancé’. She thought for a long time. Just then she heard Devon’s footsteps come down.
“Ellen are you ok?” he asked.
“No, I am not Devon, I don’t now what is going on, and…” Jasmine stopped. Devon was hugging her, and he was crying. Jasmine sat there for a minute and then cradled Devon in her arms. They sat there what seemed like forever when Devon stopped crying, and sat up.
“You and Jacob are going to get married in 5 days,” Devon stopped and continued, “Father is heading toward shore, so you can be married in our hometown.”
“Devon, when I came here I was very upset and scared, but now that you are here I feel better,” Jasmine said. She looked down at Devon and sighed, “I cannot marry Jacob.”
“Why not? He is brave, smart, and is going to run this boat after you and him are married!” Devon said with some stray tears running down his check. Just then Jacob’s heavy boots came clunking down.
“Time for dinner Devon, and you too Ellen.” Jacob said.
“I am skipping dinner tonight, thank you very much,” Jasmine said.
“I will see you later, right?” Devon said as he walked up the stairs.
“Of course I will,” Jasmine said. She watched Devon go up the stairs with Jacob. ‘Maybe if I am rude to Jacob, he will think I am rude and un-lady like and he will call off the wedding!’ she thought ‘Right now I am tired,’ with that she went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the palace

“Genie, do you think Jasmine is in the book that she was going to read to us?” Aladdin said thoughtfully.
“Um, earth to Al, Jasmine can’t be in the book because… wait a minute where is the book?” Genie said.
“I don’t know I thought you had it,” Aladdin said.
“And I thought… Let's go ask the sultan if he has the book,” said the genie. They raced down to the library to find the sultan sound asleep.
“Sultan,” Genie said.
“Yes, Genie,” The sultan said.
“Do you have the book Jas was reading?” said genie in a hopeful voice.
“No, I am afraid not, Genie,” the sultan said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the Elon

It must have bin after dinner or something, because when Jasmine woke up Devon was sitting in a chair. They stared at each other for the longest time. Finally Devon spoke.
“Jacob and I where talking and he told me ‘after your sister and I are married you’ he means me of course ‘will stay with us’.” Devon said
“Well at last you get to stay with us after we are …” Jasmine just could not say the word.
Jasmine got up and walked to the front of the boat she stayed there for the longest time. After awhile she noticed a book lying in a lifeboat. She took it out and there it was her book. She quickly opened it up and there in side was a new title. Arabian Nights

Back to index


Chapter 6: Chapter 6- A long lost secret

Author's Notes: Sorry this chapter is short... I mean really short the next chapter will start at the palace... R&R


On the Elon

“This is not right” Jasmine, said out loud “The title of the book was Ever Lasting Hope not Arabian Nights.” She opened the book to find a story. She skimmed the first page of the book, it read…

Nashela ran toward her grandmother’s chambers. Sneaking in as quietly as she could, she grabs the book that she was looking for and ran out of the room. Nashela giggled slightly at the thought of her self being 19 and still sneaking around her grandmother’s palace. She quickly took the book to her room and read the book in less then 10 hours. “What a sad book” she said to herself. Then she remembered her ‘friend’ Princess Jasmine’s birthday was in two days. Being a sorceress she decided to get revenge on Jasmine for getting her in trouble at Nashela’s own birthday last year. (((My Opinion that is nothing to fight over))) ‘Since Jasmine did not no that her friend was a sorceress this will be easy to get away with’ she thought. That night Nashela went to her room and opened the book up. She quickly enchanted a few words and the book was set.

Jasmine stopped and shut the book. ‘That is how I got in the book but how do I get out’ she thought. She would have to find away to contact Aladdin and the guys.

Meanwhile down on the lower deck somewhere

Jacob was talking to “Ellen’s” father.
“Really are you sure about this Jacob you would be making my daughter wait longer you no.” said father (((I will just call him that)))
Yes I am sure sir, that way we can have some time to prepare my future with her.” Jacob responded.
Jacob left and went to his room. ‘That gives me 7 more days to plan’ he thought, ‘Then when you do marry me dear Ellen your money is mine, well after you die’ he laughed in his mind and quietly turned out the lights.

Back to index


Chapter 7: Chapter 7- A little discovery

Author's Notes: sorry I have not bin on latly.... Hope you injoy


At the palace

“Um Al, the sultan does not have the book,” Genie stated as he looked at the worried Aladdin.
“Then who has…Wait, where is Abu and Iago?” Aladdin asked.
“They're cleaning the mess they made this morning.” And with that Aladdin left for the kitchen.

In the Palace Kitchen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Iago, Abu, do either of you have the book Jasmine was reading?” Aladdin questioned the unusually quiet parrot and monkey.
“What you mean this book?” Iago squawked.
“Yes, that is the one!” Aladdin said. “Can I please see it?” he asked.
“Sure and oh about cleaning this mess up do you think we could just let the maids do this?” Iago asked hoping for the answer to be…
“No, you need to learn how to clean anyway,” Aladdin answered quickly.
“Fine,” Iago said and they went back to work.

In the hallway (Still at the palace)

Aladdin opened the book. As he walked down the hallway, Aladdin paused to take a look at the book. ‘It does not look different except the fact that Ellen looks a lot like Jasmine.’ Aladdin was shocked. “Genie!” he said and ran into Jafar’s room.
“Yeah Al?” said the blue Genie.
“Genie, do you think Jasmine could be in the book?” Aladdin asked hoping for a good answer.
“Yeah that is possible why do you ask?” said Genie.
“Because Ellen looks like Jasmine don’t you think?” Aladdin said.
“Al, that is Jasmine,” said the very happy Genie “We need to tell sultan.”

Back to index


Chapter 8: Chapter 8- Wait till tomorrow comes

Author's Notes: R&R LOL I am going on vaction see a in a week ok1


On the Elon

Jasmine held onto the book as if it were her lifeline. She ran not even noticing her father.
“Ellen!” her father said
“Yes…err…father” Jasmine said with a sigh she hated being called Ellen.
“Jacob has talked to me and has informed me that your wedding will have to wait.” He said to Jasmine.
“Did he give you a reason why, father?” Jasmine asked
“No, all he said was he needed a little more time for something else.” answered Ellen’s father.
With that Jasmine ran to her room and closed the door. She let out a scream because Devon was in her room and she was not expecting anybody.
“I am sorry Ellen did I scare you?” said Devon
“No, I just was not expecting you in here right now.” Jasmine said taking a deep breath.
“Oh, do you want me to leave I can just…” Devon’s voice was cut off.
“No, you may stay” Jasmine said smiling
“OK, hey what is in your hand?” Devon asked curiously.
Jasmine thought and then finely decided to tell him, because she did trust him.
“It’s a book to my world” Jasmine said trying to explain this to a 10 year old boy.
“Ok, so what your saying is that it is your imaginary world, right?” Devon said a little confused at the fact that his ‘sister’ might be crazy.
“No what I mean is I am not really your sister, I am a princess from a place called Agrabah, I was reading this story to my fiancé and the guys and some how I got here, and I am guessing that I am in the story right now” Jasmine said a little out of breath.
“Ok, I believe you but where is my real sister?” Devon asked
“Probably back in Agrabah with Aladdin.” Jasmine said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the palace

“Sultan we now where Jas is!” exclaimed Genie
“Where is she Genie?” said sultan
“She is in the book!” Aladdin said
“Don’t be so silly my boy how…” sultan stopped when Genie held up the book in front of him.
“See her, right there” Aladdin pointed out
“By Allah your right how do we get her out?” sultan asked
“Maybe Queen Samara can help when she comes tomorrow” Genie yawned
“Well ok that’s get some sleep then” Sultan replied

Back to index


Chapter 9: Chapter 9- 2 days

Author's Notes: LOL That was quick. Um R&R


On the Elon 3 days later (since it’s a book time flies)

Over and over again Jasmine and Devon read the book to look for clues and all they came up with was Nashela put Jasmine in. Nether of them new magic so they could not get her out that way. All they could do was hope that Aladdin could find away to get her out. Lately Jacob has been meaner to Jasmine and nice to her in front of her father. “4 more days” he kept reminding her all day and was bothering her dearly.
“I don’t get it shouldn’t Aladdin found a way in by now” Jasmine said crying
“Don’t worry Jasmine everything will be alright, I am sure Aladdin is just planning.” Devon said trying to keep Jasmine from crying.
“Do you think so?” she asked
“I know so,” Devon said smiling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Jacobs room

“Sir do you think Ellen has found out about the surprise?” Asked Mark
“No I do not think so, she is to dumb to figure out such a surprise” Jacob responded back to the old man.
“Very well sir.” said Mark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the palace

The next day was very hepatic. The servants were making the lounge ((yes they have a lounge room)) as neat as possible. Aladdin was trying on a ridiculous suit that Jasmine got him for his birthday. Genie was poofing up plans to get Queen Samara to talk if she would not speak. Carpet was helping genie. As for Iago and Abu they were trying to stay out of trouble. After everybody was done with what they were doing they sat in the lounge room to wait for the Queen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes later

“Sultan of Agrabah, I am Queen Samara of the West Nile” Queen Samara said
“Nice to meet you” sultan replied. The queen looked to 2 years younger than the sultan. She had a dark blue dress on and a jacket, Kind of like Jafars but prettier and it was dark blue and lights blues and blues in the middle. She was thin and tall also.
They all sat in the lounge room.
“Sultan, your daughter has stolen a book from me and I would like it back” Samara said in a raspy voice.
“Oh you mean this one” Genie said holding up the Everlasting Hope book.
“Yes that one no may I have it?” Samara asked
“Not until you answer some questions that we have for you.” Aladdin replied back
“Fine what are your questions.” Samara said in a bore
“First of all how did Jasmine get into the book?” Sultan asked
“I don’t know, the book is normal, it does not put people in the book.” Samara said.
The guys glanced at each other.
“Do you know who put her in the book?” Genie asked
“I have on answer to that, yes” Samara said “It was probably my granddaughter Nashela she was here a couple days ago for Jasmines Birthday I presume.” Samara said
“How do we get her out?” Aladdin asked
“Easy I say a few incantations and she is out of there” Samara said feeling she was doing to much for so little she gets back.
“Great can you do them?” Aladdin asked hopefully
“Yes but I need two things before I start, One I need to go home and get my things, Two I need something that I don’t have” Queen Samara said. “You have to days to retrieve the Aerial diamond so I can do the spells” she said to Aladdin.
“I will do it” Aladdin said

Back to index


Chapter 10: Chap 10- Play the game or else Ellen and Off Aladdin goes

Author's Notes: I am SOOOOOO sorry I have not updated I feel so bad. My mom, blocked sites that you had to log into to get in. (like Proboard sites)Again I am sorry and hope that you can forgive my long absents. @>Sweetapple


On the ship

Jasmine walked around the boat. Nothing was different. Except the fact that she missed Aladdin and her father very much. She wasn’t looking where she was going and ran into Jacob.

“Hello Ellen, nice to see you.” He said.
“What do you want Jacob, I am not in the mood.” Jasmine said.
“I just wanted to see if you where in the mood to play a game with Devon and me?” He said.
“What have you done to him?” Jasmine said.
“Nothing, yet.” Jacob whispered in ear causing Jasmine to shiver. “Fine” she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“The game is simple, you tell your father that you need him to make me captain of the ship, and I won’t kill Devon,” he started to say but Jasmine interrupted him
“No…”
“Listen if you tell a single soul your heart will be ripped out,”(sorry if that is a little to gross I am just trying to make it practical) He said.
Mean While back with Aladdin
“Genie stay here with the Sultan incase Nashela decides to come back.” Aladdin ordered “Carpet and Me will search for the stone.”
“Al, are you sure about this?” Genie said, “I can come with you!” he stated
“No it is too risky I don’t know what we are up against” Aladdin said with a hint of worry.
“Fine but if you don’t come back I want your rubber ducky,” Genie said and pulled out a Rubber ducky from behind the sultans ears.
“Genie…”
“Ok, ok,” he laughed.
“Alright you guys I am going.” And with that Carpet and Aladdin were off.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=752