Rickeem Attacks by Cassim fan



Summary: Sequel to "Jeweled Entrapment" by MysticMeg. It has been about four years. Aladdin and Jasmine have twins, Ali and Cari. Somehow Rickeem is released again. He captures Aladdin and the gang. It's up to Cassim and Iago to save them. This time Rickeem is even more powerful! Will the former King of Thieves and Iago be able to rescue the gang?
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 08/07/06
Updated: 08/08/06


Index

Chapter 1: Rickeem and Chriseis Return
Chapter 2: Losing a Friend
Chapter 3: Near Fatal Mistake
Chapter 4: Cassim's Voice
Chapter 5: Final Victory


Chapter 1: Rickeem and Chriseis Return

Author's Notes: I don't own Cassim, the gang, Rickeem, or Chriseis. Rickeem and Chriseis belong to MysticMeg.


Aladdin, Jasmine, Carpet, Abu, and Genie were in the menagerie when they suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"All together I see. Perfect."

They whirled around to see Rickeem and Chriseis!

"Rickeem!"

Before they could do anything Rickeem knocked them out, and they all disappeared.

Once back in the cave Rickeem turned to Chriseis.

"Chriseis, take this scroll to Cassim and his loud mouth parrot."

Chriseis set off to find Cassim and Iago. After a while he saw something kicking up dust. He flew closer and recognized Cassim.

The former King of Thieves was out enjoying an afternoon ride.

The large falcon flew down in front of Cassim's horse. It shied violently. Cassim was thrown from the saddle. He hit the ground hard.

After the dust settled Cassim looked up to see what had spooked his horse. He gasped.

"Chriseis? How on earth did you get free? Great. Rickeem is free again."

Chriseis screeched at Cassim and flew towards him. Cassim saw that he was holding a scroll.

The falcon gave Cassim the scroll then flew away.

Cassim read the scroll.

"Oh no."

Cassim rode back to the layer quickly. He told Iago what had happened and showed him the scroll.

"Rickeem has Al, Jas, and the gang?"

"Yes. He's going to kill them in five days unless we do something."

Back to index


Chapter 2: Losing a Friend

Cassim and Iago went to the cave where Rickeem had been released four years ago. They hid behind a large boulder and watched.

The was gang was in chains. Genie was trapped in a bottle.

"It has been four years. Four long years. I see that you have children, Aladdin."

Cassim and Iago nearly gasped when Rickeem mentioned the children. Then they noticed that twins next to Jasmine.

"If you harm them in anyway..."

"I would never harm your children. It's not them I'm after."

"Leave Jasmine alone!"

"But why? Once I get rid of you she will have no choice but to join me."

"You failed the last time, Rickeem. What makes you think you'll succeed this time?"

"The last time your father was there to save you. He's not here this time, and I'm even more powerful than before."

Rickeem caused Aladdin to levitate up in the air.

"Farewell, Aladdin."

Cassim couldn't move. He was frozen in horror and fear.

Rickeem blasted Aladdin!

"Aladdin!"

The twins were too shocked to make a sound. Cassim and Iago bit their tounges to keep from yelling.

The moment Aladdin hit the ground Cassim knew he was dead. His mind instantly screamed in denial, but his heart told him the truth.

Tears came to his dark brown eyes, and he turned away. He couldn't bare to look at his son's lifeless body.

As his mind processed what had just happened his sorrow turned to anger. His anger then turned to hatred.

As if he could sense his best friend's newly found and growing hatred, Iago touched Cassim's arm with his wing.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Near Fatal Mistake

"Now, dear princess, join me or your precious twins will suffer the safe fate as their father."

Cassim's hatred for Rickeem grew.

"Leave them along, Rickeem. They have done nothing to you."

"But they have done nothing *for* me."

"They're just children."

"Join me or lose them."

"Alright. Just leave the twins alone."

Rickeem moved Jasmine to him with his magic. He leaned in and kissed her!

Cassim's hatred caused him to act without thinking.

Without warning, Cassim leaped at Rickeem from behind the boulder, surprising everyone. He tackled the sorcerer, causing him to let go of Jasmine.

Jasmine went over to the twins. She and the gang watched Cassim and Rickeem wrestle.

Rickeem blasted Cassim off him. With his magic, he threw the older man around the room, slamming him into the walls! Finally he zapped Cassim out of the cave.

Iago flew after him, keeping out of sight. When he reached Cassim, the man was just starting to come to. He moaned and opened his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Cassim sat up without answering.

"They're doomed."

"How can you say that? You saved them once. You can do it again."

"That was four years ago. Rickeem is stronger and more powerful now. I can't beat him now."

"Yes you can, Cassim. You're the King of Thieves. You're unstoppable."

"I'm the *former* King of Thieves. I *was* unstoppable."

"You may not be the King of Thieves anymore, but you're still unstoppable."

"Iago, I can't beat him. He's too powerful."

"Cassim, it wasn't just your strength that saved us last time. It was also your wisdom, agility, swiftness, fighting skills, cunning, courage, stealthness, and leadership."

Cassim's face lost its hopeless look.

"Iago, that's it!"

"Huh?"

Cassim explained what he planned to do.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Cassim's Voice

Rickeem was moving towards the gang when he heard Cassim speak behind him.

"Leave them alone."

The sorcerer stopped and turned around, but he didn't see anyone.

"Where are you?"

"You have to find me."

Rickeem blasted that place Cassim's voice had come from.

"You missed me."

The sorcerer blasted the new place.

"You'll never find me."

"Come out you coward!"

Suddenly he heard Cassim's voice come from up above him!

"I'm no coward. If anyone is the coward here it's you. You're too afraid to fight without your magic."

"Come out where I can see you or the princess and the twins die."

Jasmine clutched the twins to her.

"Leave them out of this. This is between you and I."

"They're mine now."

"No, Rickeem. This is Aladdin's family. This is *my* family. It will never be yours."

"You're too afraid that you're going to die to help them."

"Wrong. I learned over four years ago that my ultimate treasure is my family. I'll protect them at any cost. I'd give my life for them if that's what it took for them to be able to live. I lost my one true love and only son. I won't lose anyone else."

"I can change that."

"You've taken my only son from me. I will not allow you take anyone else away from me, Rickeem."

Cassim looked down from his position on the ceiling of the cave, between two jagged rocks. The hood and veil were up so only his eyes were showing, but it was too dark for Rickeem to see him, though he could see Rickeem. The sorcerer was now right below him.

Cassim pushed off the ceiling with his feet, at the same time let go of the rocks he was holding onto, and moved so his feet would hit first.

Back to index


Chapter 5: Final Victory

Rickeem suddenly felt something hit him in the back! He fell forward and hit the ground. He turned to find Cassim towering over him.

The sorcerer sought to blast him, but Cassim easily dodged the blast. He grabbed the saphire and ran towards Rickeem's staff.

"No you don't!"

Rickeem blasted Cassim.

"Ah!"

Cassim tumbled forward and lay still!

"Cassim!"

The former King of Thieves opened his eyes but didn't get up.

"Pathetic."

Rickeem approched the gang.

"Now I shall destroy you."

He fired a blast that would kill them. Something navy blue and black got in-between the gang and the blast.

A heart wrenching scream of pain was heard, and Cassim fell to the ground in front of the gang!

Jasmine rushed over to his father-in-law. She cradled his head in her lap and stroked his hair.

Meanwhile Iago was putting the shaphire in the staff.

Cassim stirred slightly.

"Trapped before, and now once again. Threatens whom who threatens man." he said weakly.

Rickeem and Chriseis were trapped again. Genie destroyed the saphire so they could never be released again.

Ali and Cari went over to Jasmine.

"Mommy, who is he?"

"Ali, Cari, met your grandfather. Your father's dad."

The twins looked at Cassim. His face showed only love.

"Cassim, met your granchildren Ali and Cari."

Cassim smiled at them.

"Ali is the image of his father."

Gnie, using his powers, was able to heal Cassim just in time.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=812