Father and Son by Cassim fan



Summary: Takes place one year after 'Aladdin and the King of Thieves.' The gang has been captured by Mirage and taken far away. Aladdin knows that he can't save the gang on his own. He reluctantly gets Cassim to help him. Cassim agrees help right away since Iago had also been captured. Mirage sends monsters and other things to try to stop them. Aladdin fights them but merely ends up being saved by Cassim. Yet he refuses to admit that he needs his father more than anything now. Then durning one fight Aladdin is pushed over a cliff. There's no way for him to climb back up. Cassim reaches his hand down, but Aladdin won't take it. He doesn't have much time before the small ledge he is holding onto breaks. Will the new Prince of Agrabah finally swallow is pride and accept his father's help? If any time is the right time it's now!
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Mirage, Rasoul, Sultan
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Dark/Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 08/20/06
Updated: 08/20/06


Father and Son by Cassim fan
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

Aladdin clung to the small ledge desperatly. It was starting to break. Up above him was Cassim.

The former King of Thieves was laying on his stomach at the edge of the cliff, reaching his hand down to Aladdin.

"Aladdin, grab my hand."

"No! I can get out of this myself!" he snapped.

"Please just grab my hand."

"No!"

The ledge was cracking.

"Aladdin, there is no way for you to get out of this yourself. Take my hand. Just this once accept my help. If you don't take my hand you'll fall and die. Do you want to do that to Jasmine?"

Aladdin reached up and grasped his father's hand. Just as he did the ledge broke.

Cassim, upon being as strong as two champion fighters, pulled his son up to safety easily. Aladdin flopped down on the ground.

"Thanks, Dad."

"Your welcome."

"I was too proud to admit this, but I need you now more than ever."

Cassim sat down beside Aladdin and put his arm around his shoulders.

"I'm here for you."

"When this is over will you come back with me to Agrabah?"

"I'll have to think about that one."

They made camp since the sun was already going down. They awoke early the next morning, ate breakfast, tacked up their horses, and set off.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=825