A Thousand Tears by Soohe



Summary: if Jasmine had a secret that she kept hidden for so long of what had happened one night...a night she had wanted to forget...
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 09/09/06
Updated: 10/05/11


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Steal me Away
Chapter 2: Chapter 2: Suffer First
Chapter 3: Chapter 3: Promises we Make
Chapter 4: Chapter 4: Seven Deserts, Seven Kingdoms


Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Steal me Away

A Thousand Tears



Chapter 1: Steal me Away



The sorcerer gazed at the princess as she read silently in her room and felt a cruel dark longing building within him. Something inside him desired her more than anything else he had ever had in his life…and he always got what he wanted.


If he had the chance he would take her now, and make it so she could never escape him…


Still something restrained his relentless yearning for her up until now, silently stopping him from acting on his desires. He wanted to wait for the right moment.


He had first seen her at a royal ball and the image of her stunning face had captured and awakened something inside him…and everyday the hunger grew.


He watched in anticipation, unnoticed and shadowed by darkness. Suddenly the princess looked up, as if suspecting that she was no longer alone. A moment later she decided it was nothing and went back to reading her book, a slight uneasiness filling her movement.


The sorcerer felt the urge to take her overwhelming and fought to hold it off. She was so innocent…untainted by the evils of the world…and he longed to steal away that innocence and take it as his own.




Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2: Suffer First

Chapter 2: Suffer First


Jasmine opened her eyes, surrounded in endless darkness. Night came over her and she felt a cold icy wave of apprehension wash over her as her heart raced with a primal fear.


She wasn’t alone. She felt a presence in the room, a presence dark and unfamiliar.


“Who’s there?” she whispered in the barest of words. She hated herself for letting fear stun her.


“No one princess…but the nightmare you dream of…” came a dangerously soft voice of a male.


She felt her body tense up and pulled her covers tightly around her.


“Who are you!”


A face appeared from the darkness, glowing from the pale reflection of the moon, a face she would never forget.


Cold, black eyes stared back at her and held her captive. Hair like night fell into his eyes as he smiled with pure malice.


Before she could even react or move he had her pressed helplessly against her bed.


He put a finger to her lips, threatening her to silence.


“Someone you will never forget…”


She struggled against him, her arms raised to hit him across the face. He smiled even further and pinned her arms without an effort.


His body was so close to hers now, and Jasmine stared up to met his eyes. The very black desire and lust in them fell over her as he brought his face closer to hers.



“Don’t say a word…” he said to her brushing his lips across hers.


She turned her face from his in disgust. His laughter rang in her ears as night wore on.


“Oh I won’t hurt you yet…” came his voice and her heart jumped.


He reached out and forced her to look at him, his eyes consumed with rapaciousness. His hand caressed her face, his touch light and soft.

“I want you to suffer first…”

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3: Promises we Make

Chapter 3: Promises we Make

She closed her eyes, as if doing so would let her escape from his own reality. His breath was hot on her skin and his touch firm and strong.
“You will surrender to me princess…”
Jasmine opened her eyes, his voice pulling her back. Though he restrained her from any movement she kept fighting him and hoped he would leave her.
Her breath came quicker and the strength she had flowed out from her as his hold tightened. He smirked, as if he was enjoying every moment she struggled from under him.
“Don’t worry…I won’t do anything to you yet…”
He stroked her arms with a careless and soft touch. He came yet closer so he was inches from her face. His eyes seemed to linger on hers and she felt his longing for her and looked away impulsively.
He chuckled softly at her reaction and brought his lips to hers, forcing her to recognize him.
His kiss was powerful, cruel and left her wanting to get away from him.
“I want you to marry me…” his voice commanded her, “when we meet again you will tell your father that I am the prince you want as your husband…”
She shook her head, knowing that she would never go through with his request.
“Or…I can hurt the ones you love the most…” he replied coldly.
“You’re crazy,” she whispered. He was so close now.
“I guess I’ll just have to take you now then…”
Without a warning he grabbed her waist, bringing her to his body. She felt his muscles tighten…
“Wait!” she shouted. He looked at her, his grip loosened slightly.
“I’ll do it. Just leave my father out of this!” she said.
He smirked. In a moment he let her go and stepped into the shadows. Before he left he threw her a ruthless smile.
“Remember, princess…your promise…”
And he was gone. Night surrounded the princess as she fought to find her strength. He was finally gone…but she knew she would see him again.
She looked out into the starlit night and sighed with despair.
“Oh Allah, what have I done?”

A few days later…

“Jasmine a suitor has come to meet you this morning,” the sultan said as Jasmine sat across from him at breakfast. She looked at him with curiosity.
“Who?”
The Sultan cleared his throat. “Ruini, from Firestine.”
Jasmine merely nodded and continued to eat. It had been three days since her encounter with the man who had threatened her and she had almost forgotten him. She figured that she had to have dreamt the whole meeting, and the fear that had once sparked from within her was finally gone.
“After breakfast I believe he said he would meet you in the gardens.”
She smiled. Anything to get her mind away from the last few days was welcoming. Maybe this time the prince would be one that she could spend the rest of her life with.
After she finished eating she hugged her father and made her way to the palace gardens. The morning was beautiful. Jasmine admired the spring flowers that sparkled in the warmth of the sunlight and felt instantly relaxed.
“Princess…we finally meet again…” a voice said behind her. She turned and gasped.
“I must say I can’t wait to take you as my bride…” the stranger said as he looked at her with arrogance in his voice.
“I’ll never marry you,” she spat angrily as she stared back, unable to hide her own disgust at the man.
“Oh I know you will…now that I have the power to overtake your kingdom.”
She looked at him. His dark black eyes were driven with resentment and his handsome face was distorted by his own evil nature. She sensed an endless darkness in his heart, and saw nothing but treachery in his soul.
“You’ll never defeat my father!” she said despite her growing fear.
He smiled. And she remembered his smile from that night, cold and unbearable. She wanted to turn away, but her own consciousness refused to let her.
“But I already have my dear princess…”
His words echoed through her and she looked past him. Soldiers were pouring in from every direction. His soldiers. There had to be thousands…
“So…I believe we have a wedding to attend Jasmine…”


Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4: Seven Deserts, Seven Kingdoms

Author's Notes: New Update! :)


Chapter 4: Seven Deserts, Seven Kingdoms

Ruini gracefully held his hand out towards Jasmine as obscure shadows veiled his eyes and masked his true intentions in the daring proposal of a marriage. He waited in calm expectation for her as soldiers closed in around them, pouring from all sides of the palace. Overhead the sky fell, blanketed in darkness. Quietly the deafening silence blocked out hope from reaching Jasmine’s heart....


Knowledge the princess did not share veiled his fiery shielded eyes, masking his forbidden powers beneath a flawless semblance.


It was difficult to swallow the burning fear awakening feverishly within her. Jasmine’s senses were flooded with a coldness steadily taking over everything else, she was unmovable, unreachable to the reality that now stood before her own fate.

“Why are you doing this? What do you have to gain?”

Her voice finally returned, edged with a breaking tension. Try as she might, she couldn’t hide the dreading anticipation in the moments she knew were to come.


His lips returned her words with a smile that reflected his pending victory..... She was left only to take his hand that would lead her down a path where the destination was unknown...


He leaned closer so that only his words reached her own ears, his breath softly brushing her ear.

“Seven Deserts....Seven Kingdoms will soon be mine, Jasmine. Agrabah is just the first on my list to take...”

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=836