Lost Memories by Soohe



Summary: (sequel to recollections of the past)...Jasmine realizes she cannot escape her past and that she must do what she can to save the ones she loves...
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/28/06
Updated: 07/14/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: illusions
Chapter 2: Chapter 2: Wasn't Meant to Be


Chapter 1: Chapter 1: illusions

Author's Notes: as always R & R ;)


Lost Memories


Chapter One: Illusions

The warm rays of sunlight drifted to the princess’ sleeping form as she rested peacefully in the serenity of her dreams. She sighed contently as thoughts of pure happiness washed away the nightmares of yesterday and brought forth a new day.


A man beside her smiled easily as he watched her sleep, his eyes burning with a strange and fierce intensity. Darkness crept over his handsome face as he reached out and traced the lines of her beautiful face, as if they were true lovers, lost forever in the bliss of forgotten dreams.


But dreams were nothing more than a faded reality, a mere fantasy. The dark sorcerer knew that dreams would not keep her safe…no matter how sweet.


He had taken her against her will…and he knew one day he would have to suffer the consequences…


Darkness stirred from within his heart as he leaned closer to kiss her, forcing away the thoughts of the past…



Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2: Wasn't Meant to Be

Author's Notes: an enemy comes back into Jasmine's life and she remembers how their first encounter has led them to this fate.

tell me what you think :) oh i'm writing again and have many unfinished stories to work on...if you have any requests I would gladly oblige. I don't know what stories I should finish or work on next :) let me know! *destinyhearts4ever@yahoo.com


~Chapter Two~ Wasn't meant to Be...

Flashback...

He looked at her carefully, his gaze unfaltering. Deep, unrelenting hatred burned in his eyes and it hid beneath a flawless exterior. A slight, careless grin graced his lips as she turned from him. Lost in her own thoughts.
“It wasn't supposed to end up this way...” her voice said softly as she picked up a picture and sighed.
The man's patience was burning away. He walked slowly behind her and grabbed her arm.
“I'm tired of these games. You belong to me now...”
She pushed him away, fire in her eyes.
“I hate you.”
He smiled darkly. His face was distorted with desire and hunger. He traced his finger along the side of her face and repulsion filled her.
“Hate is the closest emotion to love...The only people we hate are the ones we let close enough to our hearts to hurt us.”
She smirked.
“I never would have let you close to me if I knew who you truly were.”
It was his turn to smile. Playfulness lined his touch.
“Oh princess...feeling regret aren't we? Is it my fault you put your trust in people that betray you in the end?”
She took a step back and looked at him. Her eyes rested on his for a long moment.
“I thought you were different though. A person of integrity, a person who had morals...”
He laughed and gave a deep sigh. His eyes played with hers.
“You're smarter than that princess.”
She couldn't deny it. Every word rang with a simple truth. He put his arm around her and she was too confused to brush him away. He brought his mouth close to her ear and whispered.
“I've always loved you...”



“Always...” She wrapped her mind around that word and it played over and over within her. He always loved her...How could that be? She looked into the distance and memories rushed up from her past.


“I've pictured this moment for a long time now...” His voice interrupted her thoughts.


He looked at her and sighed. Her brown eyes were dark with worry and her ebony hair hung around her face beautifully. Her skin was smooth and shone golden in the light.
“I love you..” he whispered again in her ear. She looked at him and saw who he was for the first time since she met him. His deep red eyes sparkled with desire and he smiled at her. In that instant something in her changed forever.
She ran her hand through his smooth black hair and returned his smile.
“What moment have you pictured?” she asked lightly.
He brought his hand around her and brought her close.
“This.”
He lifted her chin so she faced him. She closed her eyes and he kissed her. He pulled away after a moment.

She looked at him, studying him carefully.
“You planned this all along? Ever since the first day we met each other?” she asked carefully. He gave a light hearted laugh. His eyes rested on her lips for a brief moment.
“Yes,” He turned away from her, walking to his desk and opened a drawer. He produced a black leather notebook and flipped it open casually.
Her eyes rested on the notebook and she waited for him to explain.
“Ever since we met..” he began and then he paused for a moment. He cleared his throat and moved on.
“It seems like an eternity ago that we first met...” she filled in the silence. A dark grin graced his face as he agreed with her.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=845