Choice by Cassim fan



Summary: Sorry it was deleted. What if Carina had merely been in Greece, sent there by Fashir to protect her? She comes back to Agrabah to be with Cassim only to find him remarried to Diana! Cassim becomes torn between the two women that have captured his heart. He must soon choose between one of them! He loves Carina the most, but he still loves Diana greatly. Who will he choose? How will his choice affect the gang, and, most importantly, himself?
Rating: R
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 03/01/07
Updated: 03/10/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: A Broken Heart Beings to Heal
Chapter 3: Healing Completed
Chapter 4: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Chapter 8


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Cassim and Diana stood on the balcony of their bed chambers. Cassim was fondling his second wife. He leaned in closer and kissed her.

A voice that made his heart skip a beat with joy and shock rang out.

"Cassim!"

Cassim and Diana turned to see Carina, Aladdin's mother!

"Carina?!"

"How could you?"

"I thought you were dead! I wasn't planning on falling in love again. It just happened."

Carina ran outside, fighting back tears.

Cassim and Diana looked at each other with dread in their eyes.

They hurried out to the menagerie where Carina was.

"Carina."

"Go away."

Cassim put his hands on her shoulders.

"Don't touch me, you traitor!"

As Carina spoke she whirled around and gave Cassim a strong, back handed slap across the face!

Startled, he tumbled over backwards. Diana rose to his defense. The two women started to argue.

Cassim quickly got in-between them.

"Get out of my sight! Both of you!" Carina roared.

Cassim grabbed Diana's hand, and they ran with Carina close behind. They jumped into the pool.

Carina threw the emerald necklace Cassim had given her years before into the water!

Cassim automatically held Diana to him, keeping his arms around her protectivly.

After Carina walked away Diana got out, and Cassim dived for the necklace.

As he walked back inside with Diana he tried to think of how he was going to fix this.

Back to index


Chapter 2: A Broken Heart Beings to Heal

Diana finally made the decision for Cassim. She gathered her things and went back home!

Cassim was crushed. He wasn't himself for many days. Carina tried to comfort him, but whenever she touched him he'd wince. Whenever she tried to kiss him he'd pull away!

Finally she went to the sultan and asked him what she should do.

"Act as a friend to Cassim. He must make the first step of love. Let him take the steps. Go no further than him."

Carina did just that. Cassim was surprised but accepted it.

Nearly a month after Diana left Carina went into Cassim's room. He was on his balcony.

She touched his shoulder. He turned to her, pulled her close, and kissed her tenderly.

The first step towards their relationship as husband and wife had been taken!

A few days later Cassim took the next step and fondled with her.

As the days passed Cassim continued to take more steps towards their relationship as husband and wife.

One day Carina went into Cassim's room. He was once again on his balcony. She hugged him.

Cassim pulled her to him, leaned in closer, and kissed her.

It was not the tender or loving kiss she had been expecting! It was a passionate, full tounge action kiss!

It was how he kissed her when he was really passionate about his love for her.

There was only one more step!

Carina sensed that this step would be taken slower than any other step.

A week later Carina went in to say goodnight.

To her surprise the balcony doors were shut and locked, and the curtains were closed. Suddenly the doors behind her shut!

She turned around to see Cassim locking the doors! He turned to her, a deep longing in his dark brown eyes.

His eyes traveled over every inch of her. The longing became greater.

He slowly walked towards her. Carina allowed herself to automatically back up.

Before she knew she had fallen over backwards onto the bed!

Cassim now towered over her, the longing for her blazing in his eyes.

He got in bed and held himself above her, as if he was waiting for her to make the first move.

Carina gently pushed him over so he was laying beside her. She pulled his night attire shirt off, careful not to rip it, and dropped it on the floor.

They got under the blankets and were still for a moment.

Carina now waited for Cassim make his first move.

Cassim slid closer to her, and she allowed him to slip her night attire shirt off.

His eyes became brighter as he stared at her gorgeous face.

Cassim, to avoid any disturbing thoughts caused by seeing her body, blew out the candle so they were in almost complete darkness.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Healing Completed

Author's Notes: Warning: Two characters do have sex, but I don't come right out and say it until the next chapter, well, spell it really.


Finally the next step truly began.

Cassim found himself on bottom with Carina on top of him.

Their eyes had adjusted to the darkness just enough to see what they were doing.

Cassim could see Carina moving closer to him. He realized that his hands were trembling! He prayed that the rest of his body wasn't. Sweat broke out on his forehead from nervousness as Carina continued to move closer.

After what seemed like years, their bodies met.

A chill of pleasure, joy, and contenment shot through Cassim's body! His whole body tingled with pleasure!

He suddenly felt Carina's right hand trace the left side of his beard where it ran along his jawline.

Her hand went up to his cheek. Her left hand went to his right cheek.

Cassim opened his eyes to see Carina moving closer to his face. He smiled.

She went to kiss him softly, but Cassim moved quicker and kissed her passionately.

When they pulled apart they share a passionate, open mouthed kiss of true love.

Cassim pulled her closer to him, longing for more of her. He let her know it, not through words, by pressing closer to her.

He heard Carina give a soft laugh. He felt her arms slip around his neck.

The next thing he knew Carina was on bottom!

She had rolled over, pulling him with her so he was on top.

This time Cassim gave a soft laugh. He moved to satisfy his longing for more of her.

He was already becoming a little sore!

{I'm getting too old for this!}

He didn't want to stop, but at the same time he did want to stop!

His longing for Carina was greater than his longing of resting, so he didn't stop!

He moved even closer.

He wasn't sure how long it had been, but he knew it had been at least two hours later!

Finally, they pulled apart and fell into a deep sleep, exhausted.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

The next morning Genie had to shrink himself and go through the key hole to get into the room! He opened the curtians, and sunlight streamed into the room.

"Wake up, Cassim!"

He was startled to hear *two* sleeply groans of annoyance. He moved closer and saw Carina laying next to Cassim.

He shook Cassim's arm.

"Wake up, Cassim. Wake up!"

Cassim merely groaned again and pulled the blanket over his head.

Genie gave a frustrated sigh.

"Wake you, you two!"

Genie yanked the blanket off the bed and let out an embarassed and shocked squeak!

Cassim and Carina sat bolt upright.

"Genie, get out!" Cassim roared.

Genie disappeared. Cassim picked the blanket up and got back in bed.

Carina snuggled up against him, and they fell back asleep, still tired from the night before.

Genie reappeared in the dining hall. His face was bright red under its normal blue color!

"Genie, what's with you?"

"I made a mistake going to wake up your dad."

"Why?"

"Your mom was with him."

"Finally!"

"Al, I mean *with*, with him."

The gang stared at Genie.

"Eww! You mean they were having..."

Aladdin clamped Iago's beak shut before he could finish.

"If you're going to say it spell it. Okay, Iago?"

Iago nodded, and Aladdin let go of his beak.

"You mean they were having s-e-x?"

Still blushing, Genie nodded quickly.

The final step had been taken, even though they had already renewed their vows!

Back to index


Chapter 5: Chapter 5

Cassim awoke later. He moved to get up and realized just how sore he really was!

He slowly got up, careful not to wake Carina, went to his closet, and grabbed the outfit he had been going to wear to Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding, only he left the hat.

He brushed his hair, which now went a good five inches below his shoulders! He pulled his hair back into a ponytail, making it so it merely hung down like normal. He combed his beard and left the room without a sound.

He went down to the throne room and took his place next to the sultan's throne just as the ambassadors from an ally kingdom came in.

They bowed to the sultan.

"Ambassador Sahid and Ahmed, welcome."

"It is good to be back here, Your Majesty. Where is Jafar?"

The sultan briefly explained about Jafar.

"I never did like him."

"Neither did I."

"Who might he be, Your Majesty?"

"This is Cassim, Aladdin's father, my new royal vizier, and general of Agrabah's army."

To prove this Cassim held out his right hand, for he now had a gold wedding ring that showed his marriage to Carina on his left hand. The ring was the bronze band of the general and turquoise jewel of the royal vizier.

The two ambassadors bowed to Cassim, making him feel rather odd.

Ahmed and Sahid weren't sure if Cassim was right for the title of royal vizier. When the sultan asked Cassim his opinion or for advice the words he spoke were of greater wisdom than that of any other man they had heard speak!

It was clear that he was a man of intelligence, wisdom, courage, agility, leadership, nobility, humility, kindness, cunning, swiftness, and strength.

The ambassadors did not doubt Cassim when it came to strength. His muscular figure showed that he was as strong as two champion fighters!

They were about halfway through with the meeting when they heard someone yell Cassim's name in a frightened voice!

The next moment Iago came flying into the throne room as fast as he could! He was flying so fast he couldn't stop and hit Cassim right in the chest!

"Iago, slow down. What's wrong?"

"Al,... Jas,... Genie,... Mozenrath." he panted.

"Mozenrath? What about him?"

"He has Al, Jas, and Genie."

"Not if I can help it."

Cassim turned to the ambassadors and the sultan.

"I'm sorry, I have to go."

Cassim took off running before anyone could say a word.

"Where are they, Iago?"

"Al and Jas's room."

Cassim burst into Aladdin and Jasmine's room. He saw Aladdin and Jasmine laying motionless on the floor, and Genie was trapped in a bottle!

"Mozenrath!"

"Ah, if it isn't the new hero."

"What have you done to Aladdin and Jasmine?"

"Don't worry. They're still alive,... for now."

"If you have hurt them..."

"Now, now, lets not lose our temper."

"What do you want?"

"I only want one thing."

Before Cassim could ask what it was he heard Carina's voice behind him.

"What's going on?"

He turned to her as she was running to him. He looked back at Mozenrath.

"What is it you want?"

"Your most precious treasure."

Carina felt Cassim's hold around her waist tighten.

"No."

"Aladdin and the princess are actually ill. I have the only antidote. You better make up your mind quickly."

"Cassim, what is it that he wants?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"What for?"

"I'm not sure I want to know."

"Just a simple spell that won't do any damage."

"Cassim, let him."

"No, Carina."

"Aladdin and Jasmine will die if you don't."

Cassim sighed and slowly let go of her.

"Alright."

Mozenrath tossed Cassim a bottle of glowing liquid. Cassim poured some into Aladdin's mouth then Jasmine's mouth. He freed Genie from the bottle he was trapped in.

There was a flash of light behind them. It disappeared quickly. They turned around.

"It's done."

"So what exactly did you do."

"Just wait. You'll see."

Mozenrath disappeared before they could ask what he meant.

Aladdin and Jasmine came to.

Back to index


Chapter 6: Chapter 6

A few hours later Carina came out of her cloest, for she had gone into change her clothes for some reason. Cassim saw that she was wearing a dress that was too big for her!

"What's with the dress, Carina?"

"My other clothes suddenly seemed to be too small."

"What do you mean?"

"Well,... dare I say it,... I'm pregnant."

Cassim all but jumped up in the air!

"You're what?!"

"That was what Mozenrath meant."

"Bravo."

They turned to see Mozenrath standing not very far away.

"Guards!"

Rasoul and a few other guards burst into the room.

"Mozenrath! What are you doing here?"

"To inform Cassim and Carina about what will happen. You're right, you are pregnant, Carina."

The guards gasped.

"Every three hours you will become three more months pregnant.You will raise the child, and when it is old enough I will come and take it back with me. After that you are to have nothing to do with it. Understand?"

"How do you know she'll carry the pregnancy?"

Mozenrath chuckled.

"Even *you* aren't that ruthless, Cassim."

Without another word Mozenrath disappeared.

"What are we going to do?"

"All we can do is just go along with it."

Rasoul sent the guards through the palace to tell everyone about it so they knew.

Six hours later Carina began to go into labor. Cassim put her on the couch and ran to get the royal physician.

He waited in the hall with the rest of gang. They could hear Carina's screams of pain.

Cassim automatically paced back and forth nervously. Finally the royal physician came out.

"Well?"

"It's a girl."

Cassim rushed into the room, followed by the others.

Carina smiled at him as he approached the couch.

"Look at her, Cassim. She's the opposite of her horrid father, Mozenrath."

Cassim looked at the baby was stunned at how different she was from Mozenrath.

Carina put the baby in Cassim's arms, surprising him and the rest of the gang.

"Since she's my daughter she's your stepdaughter."

"Yet, I shall be as a true father to her for as long as we have her."

Back to index


Chapter 7: Chapter 7

Author's Notes: Sorry this chapter's short.


That night as Cassim and Carina lay in bed they both faceed the crib.

"What are we going to do? Mozenrath will come back for her."

"I know he will. I promise you I won't let him take her. I won't even let him *touch* her. If he some much as touches her I'll rip him apart!"

"Literally?"

"No."

"Good."

"Unless he hits her. If he hits I will rip him apart."

"Cassim!"

"I'm kidding! As much as I would like to rip him apart at times I don't even think I could."

Back to index


Chapter 8: Chapter 8

Five years went by.

Cassim was in the menagerie when he heard a familiar voice that made his heart jump his mouth turn up in a genunine smile no matter what his mood was!

"Daddy!"

He whirled around, picked up Rebecca, and swung her around a few times.

He stopped and rested her on his right hip.

"Hey, muffin, what are you doing?"

Rebecca didn't know that Cassim was her *step*father and not her real father.

Everyone had vowed not to tell her otherwise.

It didn't really matter, anyway. Cassim loved as if she was as much his daughter as Aladdin was his son.

The only thing she had from Mozenrath was his eyes color.

Her deep, black eyes were the opposite of his, though.

Suddenly, in a burst of black and blue flames, Mozenrath appeared!

"Mozenrath!"

"Five years since I last saw you. You haven't changed a bit."

"Neither have you."

"I've come for the child."

"If you touch I'll tear you..."

Cassim stopped for he remembered Rebecca when she grabbed on to him, clinging to him.

He whistled for Carpet.

"Take her to Carina."

Once they were gone he looked back at Mozenrath.

"If you touch her I'll tear you apart!"

"She is a magical child."

Cassim chuckled, folding his arms.

"Not she's not actually. Fashir told us that she has absolutely no magic."

Mozenrath sneered then disappeared.

Cassim hurried inside.

Carina had just put Rebecca down for her nap. He took her into their room.

"Cassim, what happened? Is Mozenrath here?"

"He was."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you so happy?"

"Rebecca's ours, forever!"

Carina embraced him happily.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=882