Another Arabian Night by Cassim fan



Summary: Jafar and Sa'luk are back! They've taken over Agrabah and put the gang in the dungeon! Only one person can save them now!
Rating: G starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Jafar, Jasmine, Original Characters, Other, Rajah, Sultan
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 03/28/07
Updated: 07/18/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Chapter 5


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

A lone figure dressed in Aladdin's clothes and wearing a cape with a hood and veil stood atop Carpet.

Jafar and Sa'luk stared at him, not sure what to think.

"Whoever he is he must be killed!"

The two villians attacked!

The man flipped over them and kicked them.

They fell forward but got up quickly.

The man drew his sword.

Sa'luk charged and slashed at him with his blades.

The man leaped up in the air and knocked Sa'luk down.

Jafar sought to blast him with magic.

The man dodged the magic.

Sa'luk attacked again, without warning.

His blades slashed across the man's chest!

The man fell back from the blow, but not before Sa'luk saw black where he had slashed!

{What?}

He grabbed the man and pulled the hood and veil down.

"Cassim!"

Moving quicker than a striking cobra, Cassim dug his elbows into Sa'luk's stomach and was free.

He jumped away from the villians and ripped Aladdin's clothes off to reveal his clothes underneath.

After a hard fight Cassim was over powered by the two villians and thrown in the dungeon with the gang, along with Carpet.

"Dad!"

"Cassim!"

Cassim was told that there was a magical electric barrier that kept them from getting out of the cell.

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

"Dad, stop! It's not use! You're going to hurt yourself really badly!"

For the past twenty minutes Cassim has been slamming into the barrier with his sword! Every time he was zapped and thrown backwards.

He finally broke throught, but the barrier instantly repaired itself!

"Dad, you've got to stop Jafar and Sa'luk. Once you do the barrier with be destroyed."

Cassim ran up to the throne room.

Jafar and Sa'luk were shocked to see him.

A horrible fight broke out.

Genie broke through the barrier with the others, and they rushed up to the throne room.

They could only watch the fight go on in horror.

Would Cassim be able to defeat the two villians?

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

The fight raged on.

Cassim was taking some hard hits.

Jafar's weaker body and short wind then took its toll, and the evil sorcerer had to stop and rest.

Cassim took this opportunity to face Sa'luk head to head!

This fight was worse that the fight between Cassim and *both* villians!

Both seemed to have renewed energy and strength!

Neither one had drawn blood yet. They were just battered and bruised.

Then Cassim caught Sa'luk on his right side.

The first blood had been drawn!

Sa'luk grabbed Cassim's shield with his blades and flung it over the balcony!

Before long they were fighting in a pool of their own blood!

It was horrible, greusome, and spellbounding! Both men, despite their older ages, were more agile than any people they had ever seen!

Though Cassim surpassed Sa'luk in agility, Sa'luk surpassed him in strength!

They gang was even more horrified when they realized that Cassim's strength was fading!

When his strength failed him he would only have his agility, swiftness, steathness, cunning, and wisdom! Yet, those would all fail him as well, *if* he lasted that long!

How much longer *would* he last?

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

The fight continued to rage on. Then Jafar rejoined Sa'luk!

With a great blast of magic, he knocked Cassim back.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

Cassim started to fall, he dropped his sword, he fell to the marble floor of the throne room, and didn't move to get up!

He lay there, trying to catch his breath.

Aladdin finally charged to the two villians, followed by Genie and Rajah!

Jasmine ran over to Cassim.

"Cassim, are you alright?"

Cassim managed to nod.

Jasmine and Carpet helped him sit up once he regained his breath.

Cassim had several wounds.

His mouth and nose were bleeding, the side of his head was bleeding, his left leg was cut and bleeding, and his right side was bleeding!

Cassim got to his feet, picked up his sword, and with renewed strength, ran to help Aladdin!

Aladdin was knocked to the floor by Sa'luk, but Sa'luk's blades never reached him!

"Dad?"

"Get back!"

Aladdin didn't need to be told twice! He instantly backed up.

As the fight between Cassim and Sa'luk raged on, everyone, even Jafar, watched in amazement and horror.

Aladdin finally turned his attention to Jafar and attacked his old enemy.

Then, the most horrible scream any of them have ever heard rang out!

They all turned to see Cassim on his knees, clutching his left arm.

Sa'luk's blades had cut through the muscule and struck the bone!

Cassim was soon fighting again!

Then Sa'luk's blades slashed Cassim's stomach!

Cassim sank to his knees. He suddenly coughed up some blood!

Sa'luk grinned evilly.

Despite his injuries, Cassim moved quicker than striking cobra! He pulled out his Hand of Midas dagger and shoved it into Sa'luk's unprotected stomach, killing him!

Aladdin fished of Jafar, with the help of the others.

Then they all rushed over to Cassim. He was laying on his back in a pool of his own blood!

Aladdin gently lifted his father into his arms. Adrenaline surged though his body so it was like he was picking up Jasmine!

"GUARDS! GUARDS!" he shrieked.

A bunch of guards came running.

"Yes, Prince Aladdin?"

"Get the royal physician! Hurry! Tell him to come to the room across from mine and Jasmine!"

"Of course."

The guards hurried off to do as they were told.

Aladdin carried his father to the room across from his and Jasmine's.

Back to index


Chapter 5: Chapter 5

Aladdin searched Jafar's lab and found a magic amulet. he took it down to the room Cassim was in and used what was left of its magic to heal Cassim. It was just enough to keep him off death row.

To celebrate his healing, once he was strong enough, the gang had a picnic in the menageire. It was also to celebrate the sultan making Cassim a free man in Agrabah and welcoming him intro the palace!

Cassim healed slowly but surely and lived the rest if his life in Agrabah with his family and friends. He even became the new royal vizier and general of Agrabah's army!

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=891