Aladdin: Cassim's Quest by Cassim fan



Summary: Introduction is like preveiws for a movie. The rest of the story is normal.
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 04/15/07
Updated: 04/18/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Quest Begins
Chapter 3: Chapter 3


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

NARRATOR: It's been two years since Aladdin and Jasmine were married, and Cassim's life couldn't be going any better. He's living at the palace, has been reunited with his one true after finding out that she was still alive, is the new royal vizier and general, and has a new pride and joy. One year old Ali! But then the hands of fate cruelly tear apart Cassim's life! The sorcerer, Mozenrath, Lord of the Land of the Black Sand, captures Carina, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Ali! Cassim embarks on a blind quest to rescue them, gathering all your favorite characters from the movie and tv series.

CASSIM (off screen): We leave at dawn.

NARRATOR: With Carpet, Genie, Iago, Abu, Rajah, Rasoul, Fazal, Hakim, more of the guards, Sadira, the sandwitch, Wahid, the young streetrat, Eden, the female genie, Dandhi, her young master, Thundra, queen of the rain forest, Murk, once captian of a flying ship, even Muktar, the former genie-hunter, at his side, Cassim set sail to save his family.

Back to index


Chapter 2: The Quest Begins

The people of Agrabah gathered down at the docks and watched as the majestic warship was loaded.

Then Cassim appeared at the side, and the people lifted up a loud cheer.

"People of Agrabah, I promise I shall return with Carina, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Ali! I shall bring them home safe and sound!"

The people cheered as the ship left the docks.

Cassim stood at the wheel, carefully and skillfully steering the ship.

Days later a terrible storm came up!

"All hands of deck! All hands of deck!"

Everyone came running out onto the deck, fasted their life-lines, then waited for their orders.

"Quickly, to your posts! Move! Move! Move!"

The crew scrambled to do as they were told while fighting to keep their balance.

"Muktar, Murk, Rasoul, Genie, Ahmed, Jordan, sercure the sails! Eden, Dandhi, Sadira, Wahid, tie down the cargo!"

They all hurried to do as they were told.

A huge wave swept over the ship, knocking people off their feet!

Cassim hit the side railing! He got up and ran over to the wheel, which was spinning. He grabbed it and sought to turn the ship back on course.

He slowly got the ship back on course but was constantly fighting the waves to keep his feet and keep the the ship on course!

After what seemed like forever, the storm finally died down then stopped all together.

There was a huge sigh of relief from everyone.

Cassim leaned against the wheel for a moment. He went down onto the deck.

"Rasoul, what's the damage?"

"The sails will have to be sewed, we need to make a few repairs on the main mast, and some ropes will need to be replaced. No lives were lost."

"Praise God."

The next day land was spotted. A large island. They landed there and found a town. They bought more supplies and everything needed to fix the damage.

Before long they were on their way again.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

In the days that followed they made good time. Then they came upon a canyon that was blocked by two huge stone doors! There was writing on them!

"'To pass through the Canyon of Music safely one must play the correct song. It is the same song that will open the doors. So play. Play until you can play no more if you have not yet played the right song. The only hint I will give you is that the song speaks of a love too great to describe.'" Cassim read aloud.

"What the heck does that mean?"

Cassim didn't answer. He merely went to his cabin and came back with his flute.

"Oh great, our leader is going to obey some writing on two huge stone doors. Perfect." Rasoul said.

"Genie, take the wheel."

Genie did as he was told.

"To your posts."

The crew went to their posts.

Cassim raised his flute to his lips and began to play the sweetest, gentlest, calmest, most romantic music the others had *ever* heard!

The doors opened!

The ship carefully entered the canyon.

Cassim stood at the front of the ship, playing his flute.

The walls of the canyon amplified the sound of the flute so everyone could hear it clearly.

When the song ended Cassim immediately began to play it again.

They sailed through the canyon without a single problem!

Once they were out of the canyon Cassim stopped playing. He put his flute away and took the wheel again.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=896