Malcho the Great's past by Malchos Angel



Summary: Malcho finally tells about his past, from as a slave to Mozenrath, to being trapped inside that wretched volcano. Warning, angst-filled with a touch of dark, stirred, blood, and cursing!!!
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Mozenrath, Original Characters, Other
Genres: Dark/Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 09/29/07
Updated: 11/03/07


Index

Chapter 1: Malcho's beginning: I've Still Never Healed the Wounds
Chapter 2: Mozenrath's Slave: Haunted (Malcho version)
Chapter 3: Tyrant: Open Up
Chapter 4: Wanting To Be Forgiven: Repent


Chapter 1: Malcho's beginning: I've Still Never Healed the Wounds

Author's Notes: Me: Hi! Malchos Angel here! Today with me for the disclaimer, as always, Malcho!
Malcho: Hola. Malcho's Angel doesn't own anything but the song in this chapter and my brother, Silver.
Me: Enjoy! BTW, This is all in Malcho's POV! ^_^


My life, where to begin?

Living in this shell that used to be my life I
always wonder if there's something more.

I wish I remembered where I was born, I can't remember any of my infant days. My childhood wasn't very good.

Wounded, searching for someone to take it all away.
No one but you came.

My mother died of some idiot sorcerer to get her fangs and the rest was left to rot. My father then raised me like a I was some wild animal, who had no emotions at all!

You mistreated me, whipped me, saying it was for my good.
now I'll always be scarred.

I put all myself in a box and locked myself in training except when Silver was there. The only joy in my life, was him. We played everyday.

I'll never heal, I've never forgotten, what you did was kill the old me, a new me is here, and I've still never healed the wounds.

When father said it was time to leave our seperate ways, I thought he just ment I was leaving the nest, but then he bit into his own child, his oldest child's, throat and he didn't get back up.

I trusted you until, you killed me.
So don't even try to say you're sorry, I know you'll just lie again.
Go and try!

How can I say what happened next, I fell to the ground and cried. I had nothing now. I lost my brother, no, I knew then what had happened, that bastard of a father took him from me!

I'll never heal, I've never forgotten, what you did was kill the old me, a new me is here, and I've still never healed the wounds.

I stretched to my full height, as I was taller than that bastard, and bit into his throat. I know, I was no better than that bastard, but it felt good!

You don't own me! You killed the fool that loved you!
This is the true me!

I was an orphan just like that. I found myself drifting over to working for the worst of the worst, Mozenrath!

I'll never heal, I've never forgotten, what you did was kill the old me, a new me is here, and I've still never healed the wounds.

Back to index


Chapter 2: Mozenrath's Slave: Haunted (Malcho version)

Author's Notes: Malcho: Seriously, I'm glad we called Sadira!
Me: Yeah, she cured us, and now, we have someone to do the disclaimer and to torture Iago!
Sadira: Hehe. I can't wait! Plus, unfortunately, Malchos Angel doesn't own us.
Me: Yeah. I don't own any more of the songs except the one at the begining and the one at the end.


No lost words, whisper slowly, to me.
Still can't find what keeps me here.
And all this time I've been so hollow, inside,
(I know your still there).

Mozenrath. I shudder at the name. He was young and cruel. In fact, he is still cruel. Ay carumba, I should look in a mirror. He tried to make me his slave. Whipped me endlessly, like I felt no pain.

Watching me,
Wanting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loathing you,
I know I'll find you somehow.

He was almost as bad...no...worse than my father. He was just a son of a bitch! That is just what I thought when I bit his hand, injecting my deadly venom.

Hunting you I can smell you! Alive!
Your heart pounding in my head!

I knew, though he wouldn't die. My venom would burn his hand's flesh until nothing but bone remained. I stole the Weather Medalion from him and flew off.

Wanting me,
Fearing me,
I wont let you haunt me down.
Deceiving me,
Bringing me,
Watching me!

And yet, even when I escaped...I felt someone watching me.
"Leave me alone!" It was then, the Medalion reacted to my fear.

Watching me,
Haunting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loathing you,
I won't let you haunt me down.

Lightning crashed into... a black panther that had been about to pounce on me. If he had suceeded, he would have killed and eaten me, simple as that. I now had something to protect myself with. And get revenge with.
"I am all powerful. I am Malcho the Great."

Watching me,
Haunting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loathing you,
I won't let you haunt me down.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Tyrant: Open Up

Author's Notes: Sadira: Taco, anyone?
Malcho: TACOOOOOOOOOOOS! (Pounces on Sadira for the precious first taco)
Me: Malcho? The Disclaimer?
Malcho: Macos acel doen't on ay sogs ecept for " I sil evr eald de wonds" ad "rpent" er Alaccin.
Me: Is that quezalcoatal language?
Malcho: (swallows) No, it was a mouth full of taco. What I said was Malchos Angel doesn't own any songs except for "I've still never healed the wounds" and "Repent". She doesn't own Aladdin, either. I actually don't like the ending. (Gets mouth stuffed with taco)
Me:(grabs a taco) Basically, it's if I never found him. Enjoy!


What were you thinking
I guess I'll never know
See your eyes blinking
Pupils begin to grow

Looking back, I really don't think I should have used the Medallion like that. Hell, it's what put me in this volcano!

Drilling you softly
Pulling you in
Making your mind up
What's sick or a sin

Total power was at my wingtips, all creatures bowed at my majestic sight, and I was the happiest being in the world. But, then everything went wrong.

Open up now
Let it all go
I'm quite certain
Say it aint so
You're corrupted by
Some sick fuck
Oh no
Open up now
Head in the sky
Pierce the tongue that
Keeps telling lies
Feelings in my mouth
You breathe in but can't breathe out

A jade green bird named Thundra, stole the medallion and defeated me with its power.

What you've been taking
It makes you talk
Real slow
How come I'm thinking
You'd be the last
To know

(You'd be the last to know)

Choking you gently
Gaining control
Hand you the shovel
To dig your own hole

Years later, she foolishly had fallen in love with a parrot named Iago, and trusted him with the responsibility of keeping the medallion while she went on a vacation. Taking it was no hard task. But, he later trapped me in the frozen north.

Open up now
Let it all go
I'm quite certain
Say it aint so
You're corrupted by
Some sick fuck
Oh no
Open up now
Head in the sky
Pierce the tongue that
Keeps telling lies
Feelings in my mouth
You breathe in but can't breathe out

After finally freeing my wings, I flew to Agrabah where the sun melted the ice that was still on my tail, and began to plot my revenge. But Aladdin, who was temporary Sultan at the time, thwarted my plans everytime!

Choking you gently
Gaining control
Hand you the shovel
To dig your own hole

Open up now
Let it all go
Open up now
Let it all go

Open up now
Head in the sky
Pierce the tongue that
Keeps telling lies
Feelings in my mouth
You breathe in but can't breathe out

You breathe in but can't breathe out

Finally, he sealed me in a volcano.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Wanting To Be Forgiven: Repent

Author's Notes: Me: I really like Malcho (hence my penname) but this is what probably would've happened if I never found him.
Malcho: Um, Do I have to say this? (Sees a lawyer at the door) Alright! Malchos Angel doesn't own Aladdin or any of the songs except "Repent" and "I've Still Never Healed The Wounds"! (Looks outside. Both Lawyers are gone) Whew!


Now, as I write these last words, I'll write a song, so all may know my story.

Many years of my life,
Many years of crime,
And as I die, as I die,
I write these words
Listen to these words.

Repent is what I'll do,
This song is my confession!
I wish I could redo my life,
so I could live a good life.
Resent, Relive, Repent.

What I did in my life,
was unforgivable (unforgivable).
I want to live long enough,
to sing this lonely song.

Repent, I've done too many crimes.
This song is my confession!
I wish I hadn't done all those crimes,
So I could die with no...
Regrets, Relive, Repent.

I didn't live the life I wish I did.
I wish I could do it all again,
and tell that girl, I love her.

Repent, I've done too many crimes.
This song, this song is my confession!

Repent is what I'll do,
This song is my confession!
I wish I could redo my life,
so I could live a good life.
Resent, Relive, Repent.
Repent, I've done too many crimes.
This song is my confession!
I wish I hadn't done all those crimes,
So I could die with no...
Regrets, Relive, Repent.
Repent, Regret, Relive, Resent, Repent.

(3rd P.O.V)

Malcho put down the pen and lay down his head. Four word escaped his scaly lips.
"I love you, Thundra." He shuddered and then he lay still. The great king Malcho was dead. The next morning, Iago found him and bowed his head for his enemy.
"Malcho, you were a really great enemy, and maybe one day I'll join ya."

The End!

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=942