The Ultimate Treasure by Storm



Summary:
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine, Original Characters
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/16/08
Updated: 02/16/08


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter one – The Dream
Chapter 2: Chapter two – The Meeting
Chapter 3: Chapter Three – The Diamond in the Rough.
Chapter 4: Chapter four – The Gift fit for a Queen.


Chapter 1: Chapter one – The Dream

Chapter one – The Dream

"Oh boy," Jasmine sighed. It was early and her 3-year-old daughter Anna had woken her up.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Anna cried.

"What is it Honey?" Jasmine asked.

"He's here! He's here!"

"Who's here?"

"Oh my he's here!"

"Anna who is here?"

"I have to show you." Then Anna took Jasmine's hand and led her down the stairs as fast as she could, through the kitchen and the hallway to the entrance and the thrown room. There standing by the door was no other than Aladdin.

Then every thing started to fade and fall apart. And she heard Aladdin's last words over and over again; "I'll always love you Jasmine always and forever. Then she heard Mozenrath's voice saying you could have saved him you know you could have saved him.

Then Jasmine woke up in a cold sweat. It was just a nightmare. It was the usual nightmare she had been having lately. Aladdin had been gone for 14 years already. 14 years she couldn't believe it, Anna was 17 already. Right now she knew that Anna was going out to get her a birthday present. She heard something about it being the " Ultimate Treasure"

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter two – The Meeting

Chapter two – The Meeting

Meanwhile about one hundred miles away Anna and Genie were in a dark alley.

"Anna do you think this is a good idea?" Genie asked.

"Of course this is a good idea Mom will be happy and I'll finally get to know him." Anna replied. Just then a shape came out of the shadows.

"Do you have the money?" the figure asked.

"Do you have the necklace?" Anna asked

The reply was a sack tossed to her. When she checked that the necklace was there, then she tossed a large bag of money to him and they went their separate ways.

"So what do you do with this?" she asked Genie.

"Well Anna you have to hold it to your heart and say his name seven times." Genie said " But if I were you I would wait to do this until we got back. Were not exactly in the best neighborhood if you know what I mean."

"Okay Genie lets go home."

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter Three – The Diamond in the Rough.

Chapter Three – The Diamond in the Rough.

It was early on Jasmine's birthday when Whitney came up to talk to Anna.

"Anna I hope your Ultimate Treasure is the Diamond in the Rough," Whitney said.

"What do you mean by that?" Anna replied.

"Oh you don't know who the Diamond in the Rough is," Whitney replied.

"I think I know now," Anna said. "And if it is who I think it is I'm OK."

"Well she is going to like it then," said Whitney. "No. Take that back. She is going to love it."

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter four – The Gift fit for a Queen.

Chapter four – The Gift fit for a Queen.

"Happy Birthday Mom." Said Anna "I hope you like it." It was finally time for Jasmine to open Anna's present.

"It's beautiful Anna."

"Put it on Mom. It's an ancient desert necklace." Anna said. "If you say the name of your true love seven times something cool will happen."

"Do I have to do it now?" asked Jasmine.

"Yea Mom do it now." Anna replied.

"C'mon your majesty this will be cool." said Whitney.

"Ok gals since you insisted." Jasmine said. "Aladdin, Aladdin, Aladdin, Aladdin, Aladdin, Aladdin, Aladdin."

A flash of light came out of the Necklace. Following the flash there was a young man lying on the ground.

His black bangs were in his deep brown eyes. He was wearing white dress robes and tennis shoes. He quickly got up to his feet and looked at Jasmine and Anna.

"Oh my goodness Anna it's..."

"The Ultimate treasure." Anna finished.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=957