Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jasmine's Peacock music video!!FULL
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jasmine's Peacock music video!!FULL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Jasmine's Peacock music video!!FULL Reply with quote

Disney just opened their "Disney Princess Enchanted Tales" web site at www.disneyprincessenchantedtales.com and they posted a full video of jasmine's musical "Peaock Princess"!!!yay it kinda looks better to me than the small clips they used in the trailer..still no sign of aladdin Sad
tssttr
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i don't understand is where this story takes place on the timeline. Where is aladdin? Abu and carpet are there so it has to take place AFTER she met Aladdin. Also Iago is there, i thought he left with Aladdin's father. I'm confused.

She also says "Another king, another ring" What is that supposed to mean?
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its the same time as the series....but maybe they'll say aladdin and genie are of on an adveture of their own or something.. Confused
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up. Jasmine looks and acts so different then what I'm used to seeing her. It's very noticable in the wink, dance and at the last shot so out of character for her. The backgrounds look super though some almost resemble 'aladdin's' nice job there. Rajah's also back, no Jasmine cartoon without Rajah. He does look different as does Abu but Iago and Carpet look very much like how they appeared in the movie.

Sultan's shot in the water, homage to Lefou at Belle's house after Gaston was so nicely led out by Belle. Iago crashing into that wall, homage to him crashing into a throne room pillar.
Emmlei
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a preview, it looks interesting. But I'm wary of it for much the same reasons Merkal has posted. I know I shouldn't expect the same treatment as she got in the films and series, but whoo boy. Looks like there's potential for the story, if nothing else.
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That scene with Iago that Merkal pointed out looks a little too similar to the original for me; I'm willing to bet they copied that... Sad

There was that line about "I can find a cure/I can help the poor", that makes it sound like that's the plot, that there's a disease affecting the poor in Agrabah and that Jas is going to go try to find the cure for it; what do you think? That would also explain why they didn't have Al or Genie in it, maybe Sultan wants to wait until those two are back to handle the problem but Jas goes off by herself and brings the animals with her?

At least it looks like it'll have a lot of Iago in it, so that alone makes me optimistic. Laughing
Vegitabeta
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't sound a lot like Jas imo. And I agree she seems a bit out of character, that wink was a bit odd! The animation looks pretty good though.
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Listens to song*

*Feels mildly ill*

Ugh... the lyrics... horrible cheesy 'inspirational' dreck...

Music sounds like a hacked up version of the latter half of Beyond The Wasteland...

Uggggghhhh...

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum