Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Does Jasmine make money for disney?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Jasmine make money for disney?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rn
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasmine does make more money for disney when it comes to some of the merchandising for little girls. Outside of the DVD Princess collection, there is:

--A folding chair (for dolls)
-Toothbrushes
-Huggies diapers
-Costumes (for hallowe'en)
Anything else?

For the boys, however, it's the pixar films in which Disney follows the money trail.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DesertBloom92
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I some what around november bought a jasmine pillow and in her hand there is a poket that has an attached rajah stuffed animal thing..but I think from what im seeing is that jasmine has that bird EVERYWHERE ..and it really is a symbol.I was absolutly shocked to see rajah in her hand then a bird 0_0

jasmine makes money for disney ..but if you really look @ it Disney doenst give jasmine the chance for anyting she is barley in anything and if shes in something then the product have all the other princess(like the dolls)..or shes in the back corner of a picture.
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now they're making some new original animation about her for one of the Disney Princess DVDs, so that alone suggests they think she'd make them money. Wink
gotapenname
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

Rajah has been showing up on a lot of stuff, lately, though. Not on anything specific, but just in the background of boxes and such.

I saw Rajah and Jasmine togther recently on a Disney collections shrit Smile It was a really cute shirt. Smile I couldn't get though Sad It was only in the girls section not in the ladies section Sad I couldn't even find an extra large size of the girls sectoin to fit . Evil or Very Mad Dang all the fat litle Jasime and Rajah must have beet to it. Curse you fat litle Jasimne and Rajah fans . Evil or Very Mad Don't come crying to me when your doctor tells your fat Evil or Very Mad
On lighter note I got the two cutest shirts at Disney Store . Very Happy One is the "Alice and Chesire cat" from "Alice in wonderland" and the other is "Peter pan and Tinkerbell" Very Happy There so Awsome Very Happy
A Whole New World
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike wrote:
Aurora I ORDER YOU TO GET OUT OF THE SET RIGHT NOW, PERAHPS YOU COULD TAKE CINDI AND SNOWY WITH YOU, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH CHAIRS FOR YOU Twisted Evil

No! nobody will kick Aurora out! what on earth Esmeralda is doing there? she's not a Disney Princess first of all we"ll kick out that whore Esmeralda out once and for all Twisted Evil then Merida and we"ll more Giselle merchandise in the line,we might keep Jasmine Twisted Evil.
Ha ha ha Twisted Evil.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Whole New World wrote:
we"ll kick out that whore Esmeralda

Some advice: if you want people who aren't Ariel fans to show respect to her, maybe you should try not to insult Esmeralda out of respect for her fans?

Just a thought. Unless there's some scene where Esme has sex for money that I'm not aware of. Laughing
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just don't insult anyone. Gee
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha, you and your logic, Heather. Not insult another character while defending another. You're hilarious Laughing
A Whole New World
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Esmeralda fans if you got insulted Embarassed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum